Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up (46011 Views)

“I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) / Actress Bevely Naya Sides With Omawumi On Her Her Interview -walk-out / Olajumoke Pictured Withmo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi On Women's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by playtheblues(f): 10:53am On May 05, 2016
Ok.

idupaul:

I am sure she got pissed because the interviewer said to the hearing of others..if I Wass the one I would be pissed too
Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by Walelavender(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2016
Saw the video. Unprofessional question and a ludicrous response and reaction. Who brands this lady? Glow Abi? This is an embarrassment in totality. The PR rating of this lady has just nose dived

1 Like

Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by ICEMAN(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2016
See face. Upon all the money in get the face dey like bricklayer wey never chop.
Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by queensnow: 2:01pm On May 05, 2016
I don't understand why she will flare up when she actually smokes a good one at that... rubbish

1 Like

Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by queensnow: 2:03pm On May 05, 2016
I don't understand why she will flare up when she actually smokes a good one at that who cares if she smoke the whole city... rubbish
Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by ideylaff: 3:52pm On May 05, 2016
scarred9jan:

And is there anything wrong with smoking and drinking? Is it against the law?

There is nothing wrong with smoking or drinking, that is why the question demanded a response like yes I do or no I don't or just a simple I'd rather not answer the question simple.

What's with the stunt/ PR show she pulled all for nothing.

That my take, it was not a bad or wrong question to ask .

I think she's starting to feel like she does not need the press anymore
Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by ideylaff: 3:53pm On May 05, 2016
scarred9jan:

And is there anything wrong with smoking and drinking? Is it against the law?

There is nothing wrong with smoking or drinking, that is why the question demanded a response like yes I do or no I don't or just a simple I'd rather not answer the question simple.

What's with the stunt/ PR show she pulled all for nothing.

That my take, it was not a bad or wrong question to ask .

I think she's starting to feel so cool like she does not need the press anymore
Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by drstone1: 6:04pm On May 05, 2016
Pranxta:
All this interviewers sef, be bringin up unneccessary topics. So tell me how does her drinking and smoking habits(i.e if she does do either of that) affect her singing or her self esteem?

We haven't heard anything bad about her naa

True, but if you ask me na who I go ask. A popular old musician sang back then sayi.g if u wan marry warri lady,make you give am OGOGORO...O. I think Omawumi no fall our hands at all. She truly dey represent we area.. at least she dom help plenty pipu with ha style.

1 Like

Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 05, 2016
Nigerian celebrities need to hire good PR personnel to teach them how to deal with peer pressure.
Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by sunch(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2016
Channels TV are also fond of asking an assumed questions leaving the interviewed gasping for air. Journalist are to get their fact right before an interview session and not attacking guest to the studio.
Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by 3sha4lyf: 10:26pm On May 06, 2016
lexylexy:

Even if she smokes and drinks,how is dat a problem. because she's a woman,they now want to make her look bad.Its like asking tuface or wizkid do u smoke and drink,its a very silly question no matter how u look at it.totally irrelevant question. U dey ask a whole warri babe if she drinks and smokes,well d interviewer got d answer she deserves. Abeg omababe carry on joor,nice one

You lost the plot, even though what u said is the brilliant truth. But don't you think it would have been better for Omawunmi to say exactly what you just wrote, in response to the question rather than flaring up and walking out of an interview? It's a shame she did so, and will be a bigger shame of after what you wrote, you still think she did the right thing on that interview. Bless you
Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by 3sha4lyf: 10:27pm On May 06, 2016
sunch:
Channels TV are also fond of asking an assumed questions leaving the interviewed gasping for air. Journalist are to get their fact right before an interview session and not attacking guest to the studio.

When it's a fact, it's a fact; when it's a rumour, it's a rumour. Nothing wrong with a journalist putting a rumour out to the main horse itself, giving the horse an opportunity to dispel the rumour.
Re: HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up by endeedike(m): 12:26am On Feb 23, 2017
fucck you too.. you cocksuucker

LexMacquin:

fucck u endeedike!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" / "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.