Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) (23443 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Masari Stops His Convoy To Help Accident Victims In Katsina. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 05, 2016
wink
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2016
kini big deal?
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2016
That fruit seller Don BLOW be that!!!!
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by teebillz: 8:12am On May 05, 2016
So with all the enormous responsibilities attached to the office of a governor, this man still has time to do trivial things like shopping for fruits? Why waste Adamawa peoples' time in doing what you are using Adamawa's money to pay a retinue of security guards, personal assistants and personal cooks for?

1 Like

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by mindfreaks(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2016
fools wailing, governors fooling don't waste your time they have made it!
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2016
Payback time. Guess the fruit seller once snatched a babe from him way back in school and it's now time to show the guy how rich and powerful he has become. Lol
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2016
WarRLaY:
are human being not animal ?
u may be an animal but i'm not...
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2016
madridguy:
How is this a news? Abi the fruit will help Athletico Madrid not to chop am for my hand ni?
guy forget o! The past 2seasons, na the team wey drop Bayern dey carry cup o..malowa o grin
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u may be an animal but i'm not...
wateva .. u just displayed a typical African mentality
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by AdeDedeji(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2016
undecided Who they Epp? How this own take concerns my breakfast

2 Likes

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by enisonfome(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2016
wats d big deal dere? if u dey travel u no fit buy smtn for road again?

1 Like

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by chidextec: 8:35am On May 05, 2016
This Governor still be learner for wia Fayose dey in eye service things grin grin grin... but wait oo who d governor epp?

1 Like

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Benbelor(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2016
The Guy in the 3rd photo be like: "chilling with the governor" grin
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by j1mmy: 8:44am On May 05, 2016
And this information is important why?

1 Like

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Kadafiobi: 8:46am On May 05, 2016
How is dis a news?

1 Like

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by rocoh(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2016
Good. But is it really newsworthy?
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Pranxta(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2016
But with a much more higher and recognised status

yarimo:
There is nothing like eye service, he's also a human being like you
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 05, 2016
And Who snapped?
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by hustla(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2016
When Their mates dey follow citizens take train for UK and sensible countries
Naija mentality still dey 1920
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by hornyman(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
what is fayose?

Ask google!
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by DealMogul(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2016
Sigh

Nexxxttt...!
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by hornyman(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2016
This is staged! Simple. All these popular government officials and celeb stopping by to buy stuff and get camera are all bullshits to me and staged. Even Fayose own too. They do all these to fool the public into believing that they have heart or love for the common man on the street, but its all lies. Stupid bunch of attention seekers.
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by xboyelyusuf(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2016
For us that know this governor,YES the man can be said to be performing some public stunts but the fact remains that he is the best governor we've had for the past 16 years..Quote me anywhere.
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by cruz419(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2016
So wat angry am I suppose to tank him for doing Dat,, who he epp
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Eye service.. Attention seeking i..diot
grin
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:47am On May 05, 2016
And so fokn what?These guys are humans like us so stop posting all this bullsh.....t
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by bukqar(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Eye service.. Attention seeking i..diot
please my friend hope you know this some one's father u calling idiot. some body will also do same to your own.lets be behaveing matured cos we are all not illitrates in this forum please.respect is reciprocal guy,u don furk up.
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2016
bukqar:
please my friend hope you know this some one's father u calling idiot. some body will also do same to your own.lets be behaveing matured cos we are all not illitrates in this forum please.respect is reciprocal guy,u don furk up.
iffa slap u angry
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2016
hornyman:

Ask google!
i ask u?
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:19am On May 05, 2016
It's a normal thing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal / KWASAA Declares APC Campaign Slogan 'Hate Speech' In Kwara / Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.