Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) (4172 Views)

Shoking: This boxer is $30, can you buy it? (photos)!! / SHOKING PICTURE: One-year-old boy develops pen!s of an adult / I Caught My Chick With Another Chick, What I Did Next? Very Shoking +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by MilesLamar(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2016
Yesternight I went out to buy a cheap aboki perfume so I can impress the chick next door.. Got one and entered my room to test it.. Just one spray and my whole compound was affected.. Frankly speaking I will upload the pics later .
Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by Tapout(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2016
my friend post d pics now angry angry cos that's y I opened this shit of a thread angry no make me vex o
Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
U don go buy sosorobi abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by wordbank(m): 11:37pm On May 04, 2016
Affected with what
Strong prick?
Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by Burger01(m): 5:16am On May 05, 2016
Alnajiri perfume...what do you expect
Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by omarithmetics: 5:42am On May 05, 2016
Like the guy forced you to buy it. How do you intend to impress a "chick" with a cheap perfume? Says a lot about you and this "chick". You probably would have taken her out for a cheap "shawarma" and cheap "ice cream" or sent her a cheap recharge card.
Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by MasterBaiter: 7:58am On May 05, 2016
provide the NL populace with a photographical exhibit or forever hold ur peace.
Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by esejessy(f): 8:12am On May 05, 2016
SoSorobia!!!! DAT perf can kill oooo!
Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 05, 2016
hehehe try classy perfumes like oud, Amoage, frankincense, call or whatsapp 08062582948. visit facebook/sylvia.madubuike.otawa
Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by Peacetemi: 9:35am On May 05, 2016
I dont quite understand you, what do you intend to show us in the pics. How the perfume smells?

2 Likes

Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by Benprak(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2016
Hey guys! You want to register your business or Company @ an affordable price or how to go about it? CALL: 08061365082
Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2016
I have a cloth i bought in 2014... Went to visit my friend and saw a perf.. Never knew it was their gateman that was making it.. Naso i spray am for body.. Till i stopped wearing that cloth September 2015..... The perf still dey smell
Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by ucnwafor(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
U don go buy sosorobi abi? grin
kikikikikikikikikikikiki, I cnt fit laugh.......sosorobi indeed!!
Re: My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2016
hehehe try classy perfumes like oud, Amoage, frankincense, call or whatsapp 08062582948. visit facebook/sylvia.madubuike.otawa
I need a good perfume on a budget, any idea?

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: This Woman Can Solve All Your Sexual Problems In Nigeria / Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? / South African Based-nigerian Model Exposes Her Unclad Boobs On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.