Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? (687 Views)

This Is How You Properly Hug Ur Girlfriend Especially In Public Places.(pics) / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by djgrafiti(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2016
The reason why i asked this question is because of what happened btw me and my best friend today.He visited me unexpectedly dis evening and found me in the kitchen cooking while my gal was around and dude has been on my neck like "How in the hell will u cook when she is around"?.
Now personally i don't think there is anything wrong with that,i have been doing all the cooking myself since like God knows how many years,that is not to say she doesn't do that sometimes when she comes around but i don't try to muddle her into doing it all the time cos she ain't my wife yet,whatever she sees fit to do for me is her prerogative.
So guys in the house what do you all think....Is it a No No for u as a guy to cook for your gal or to cook when she is around?
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by vizkiz: 10:45pm On May 04, 2016
There is absolutely nothing wrong with cooking for your girl. Dude she does that all the time so why the furck must you make a topic outta that

BUT If it become frequent, then you need to visit the nearest mountain because your destiny had been tampered with grin
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by ronald4ever(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2016
You did nothing wrong, I often do cook for bae too and I find nothing wrong with it. Don't bother yourself with what the friend says, he shouldn't even get involve in your affairs.
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by McLeyyin: 10:53pm On May 04, 2016
For me, If you found me in a kitchen where any lady that would eat out of it was around, then I was probably too happy that day or I wanted to prove my culinary skills to her.
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by Vinshu(f): 10:55pm On May 04, 2016
No.
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by LordDecency(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2016
And after yhu marry her, She qo Dey Visit Kitchen?

I Can't Fit Lauqh....
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by donbenedict(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2016
It's an abomination for a girl to be balancing in the room while her guy is cookin in d kitchen. No good girlfrnd will allow such..
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by darkenkach(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2016
Her juju strong wella..
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by AfricanApple(f): 11:30pm On May 04, 2016
if she is to help you with some money, you yeye friend will not say its a no ni
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by talktonase(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2016
I love to cook for my GF infact its a hobby for me.I made mashed potatoes and spaggeti bolognaise for her yesterday with some appetizers and cinnamon rolls for desert. Guys nothing dey there she will only love you more...
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by Adebola02(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2016
OP you want to impress her with your delicious delicacy abi?. Nothing is wrong in cooking for your girl as long as u enjoying doing it.
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by Walexsammy(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2016
ofcuz there is nothing wrong with that. We Africans self....I always wish silently that I really know how to cook well, would've been cooking for my lady once in a while...buh then I always look for her trouble in the kitchen thou grin
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by Gebbson007(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2016
hell no.its kinda romantic depends on d kinda gel u dating .

DAT moment u cookn fr her n she sneaks frm behind and kiss Ur neck.sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by Mikeyjoe(m): 11:57pm On May 04, 2016
Ur friend is jealous. Visit him tomorrow and see him cooking for his bae

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by jrerico1(m): 1:40am On May 05, 2016
I think it can be wrong when you do it frequently, she might take advantage and be too lazy to step into the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? by dovie002(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2016
I do that when I'm in happy mood with her. Besides, its always fun for me to cook when she's around me! Not often though

(1) (Reply)

Girls Play Hard To Get With The Wrong Mindset!!! / 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship / Do This Practice Still Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.