Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park (19543 Views)

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra / Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid / Lagos To Begin Construction Of N49b First Medical Park In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by mikolo80: 10:47pm On May 05, 2016
ideology:
When they want to steal, they embark on white elephant projects.

The ones fashola built are already decaying … poor maintenance even with private sector.
before nko. where do you expect. them to get election rice for una(voters)
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by mikolo80: 10:48pm On May 05, 2016
ba7man:
Which ones are decaying? Mention them.

You guys just talk sentimental trash for no reason.
brt
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by adconline(m): 3:33am On May 06, 2016
arresa:

Mr liar liar your pant is on fire.

Why is it so hard for you to just say this is how much they charge for license ?

See how you put your lying self in a lying trap that you can not get out of..

Lying loser calling his lies facts... You are too fraudulent to be taken seriously.... grin
What a political partisan on delusional cocktail. ENRON and Tinubu to a scam. Fashola and rail project- over-inflated and abadoned after $1.2bn spent. Adis Ababa spent $475 and their project is running.
This is another project to join the list. Consultants and cronies have collected commission and fees in %. They don't give a _fuck about u coz they can afford Cleveland Clinic while you can't!!
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by arresa: 4:10am On May 06, 2016
[s]
adconline:

What a political partisan on delusional cocktail. ENRON and Tinubu to a scam. Fashola and rail project- over-inflated and abadoned after $1.2bn spent. Adis Ababa spent $475 and their project is running.
This is another project to join the list. Consultants and cronies have collected commission and fees in %. They don't give a _fuck about u coz they can afford Cleveland Clinic while you can't!!
[/s]

Look at this fraudulent bait and switch 419er trying to dodge.....

I'm not interested in your dumb rubbish..

Lair liar....show us how much the Cleveland clinic charge for license like you claimed.

Liars rot in hell..
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by adconline(m): 5:06am On May 06, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Lair liar....show us how much the Cleveland clinic charge for license like you claimed.

Liars rot in hell..

Keep reprating your one line!!
arresa:
[s][/s]

Liars rot in hell..

Liar is the only word u cherish cos you love it when Politrickians lie to cos that's the only word that validates ur state of self deception and delusion.

im expecting your response to call me a liar.
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by arresa: 5:40am On May 06, 2016
[s]
adconline:

Liar is the only word u cherish cos you love it when Politrickians lie to cos that's the only word that validates ur state of self deception and delusion.

[/s]

This lying 419 joker is still dodging..

Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by ba7man(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2016
mikolo80:
brt
As if you haven't seen those fresh airconditioned buses all over Lagos....... except you live far away but want to form knowing.
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by ba7man(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2016
mapet:

@ba7man,

you dey mind village bush rat?
They live 3000 miles from Lagos but will still try telling us what's happening right under our noses.

No wonder they think they own Lagos in their delude minds.
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by ba7man(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2016
adconline:

One of the people that live thousands of miles away but will still try to form knowing what they have no idea about.

Is it another form of chest beating? You're just airing your warped imaginations

Work is ongoing as you read this but how will you know? When you can boldly come online to display your ignorance globally.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by ba7man(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

This lying 419 joker is still dodging..

I'm beginning to see mass schizophrenia as possible with the way they confidently spew lies and display their ignorance with pride........

Meanwhile they're probably in exile or in a village or town thousands of miles away.
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by ba7man(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2016
adconline:

You're a LIAR!!!........ and you can confidently display that fact online for the world to see. undecided
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by mapet: 7:55am On May 06, 2016
Cocoyamu:

And it might interest you to know that, school performance do not neccessarily translate into life performance after school.
Get knowledge my dear, you will need it someday...

Definitely, It is in a simple aspect of life performance that reflected your school performance in this case grin
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by orisa37: 10:03am On May 06, 2016
Good Development Proposal. And I recommend same for
Ekiti, Ondo,
Osun, Oyo and Ogun States.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by adconline(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2016
mapet:

Definitely, It is in a simple aspect of life performance that reflected your school performance in this case grin
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by adconline(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2016
ba7man:
You're a LIAR!!!........ and you can confidently display that fact online for the world to see. undecided
You changed your moniker? What a partisan troll! A new thug is born
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by adconline(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2016
ba7man:
I'm beginning to see mass schizophrenia as possible with the way they confidently spew lies and display their ignorance with pride........

Meanwhile they're probably in exile or in a village or town thousands of miles away.
Too sophisticatedly ignorant to view everything with their jaundiced political lenses.. Too brain-washed to believe their hero-Politrickians-hook line and sinker!
Stay in your lane of perpetual enslavement cos we love it when we make u believe that you are stakeholder when in fact you don't exist in the grand scheme of things-u lay no claim to any title that bears ur name.
We are in a spaceship flying on the HOV lane at a supersonic speed with enough oxygen in our reservoir . You and ur ilk are traffic-strapped at Ojuelegba in Keke-NAPEP, chugging along on the last liter of petrol in the tank.. We can never meet! You need some liter of petrol to navigate the traffic while I have enough O2 in out reservoir flying supersonic .you are still going to need a lot of Oxygen for ur encephalon to work and process this! My life is ur fantasy!!
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by adconline(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2016
ba7man:
One of the people that live thousands of miles away but will still try to form knowing what they have no idea about.

Is it another form of chest beating? You're just airing your warped imaginations

Work is ongoing as you read this but how will you know? When you can boldly come online to display your ignorance globally.
because you have no idea what ENRON is and your paymasters haven't authorized you to look it up.
Your brain has been converted for storage of political lies in perpetuity. No amount of resetting or reformatting can undo it!
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by mrmetoo1: 11:24am On May 06, 2016
adconline:

There is no such precedent of big health institutions doing it Naija way. It's operating in other climes where a govt builds and picks up the cost of running it, but in Naija it's different because we're the most favored and loved people in this world? They have their industry-wide practice which is to bring their expertise and host country will foot the bill.
Harvard has the same partnership with Dubai and it's paid for by Dubai!!
I'm still asking you to show me any statement from Cleveland Clinic corroborating this PPP
Btw, St Barnabas health system is the largest hospital system in New Jersey and it hasn't acknowledged this PPP deal??

You actually sound upset about this collaboration even though you're making it sound that you're trying to be logical. What does it matter what happened in those other countries?? Do you know the deal they made? If Dubai, Qatar have the money to invest therefore giving them more stake in the partnership, absolutely nothing wrong with that. On the other hand if Lagos doesn't have the money to build but this private company wants to invest and assign stake accordingly, what's also wrong with that? The deal with Qatar could be 70% Qatar 30% Cleveland, for the Lagos deal it could very well be the reverse. Guy its not charity, it's business. If the Cleveland company feel they'll make a profit by investing in Lagos, how does it make the deal invalid because Lagos isn't spending their own money? No matter how little Lagos state stake is, they'll still generate revenue, they'll also have provided their citizens access to world class medical care.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by mrmetoo1: 11:36am On May 06, 2016
adconline:

I hadn't even read all your posts but this is the reason I said you sound upset. I'm sorry but what rail project was abandoned?? Your posts are very emotions posts. I'm not sure if it's tribal, political, religious or whatever else but you're definitely not being objective.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by adconline(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:

You actually sound upset about this collaboration even though you're making it sound that you're trying to be logical. What does it matter what happened in those other countries?? Do you know the deal they made? If Dubai, Qatar have the money to invest therefore giving them more stake in the partnership, absolutely nothing wrong with that. On the other hand if Lagos doesn't have the money to build but this private company wants to invest and assign stake accordingly, what's also wrong with that? The deal with Qatar could be 70% Qatar 30% Cleveland, for the Lagos deal it could very well be the reverse. Guy its not charity, it's business. If the Cleveland company feel they'll make a profit by investing in Lagos, how does it make the deal invalid because Lagos isn't spending their own money? No matter how little Lagos state stake is, they'll still generate revenue, they'll also have provided their citizens access to world class medical care.
Sounding upset about what? I'm questioning the veracity of this " PPP" because Cleveland Clinic hasn't said anything about it.
Also, there is no precedence for the clinic doing such deals like.
Also, St Barnabas is the largest health system in New Jersey and hasn't acknowledged this deal.
There Abu-Dhabi is a thriving model which they would most certainly want to replicate. You don't change anything if it's broken!!
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by adconline(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:

I hadn't even read all your posts but this is the reason I said you sound upset. I'm sorry but what rail project was abandoned?? Your posts are very emotions posts. I'm not sure if it's tribal, political, religious or whatever else but you're definitely not being objective.
Typical Naija mindset. Go read up! How's stating that ENRON ripped Lagos off expression of anger? Did Enron not get paid for job they didn't do? Yes or no?
How's criticising corruption being angry?
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by mikolo80: 2:43pm On May 06, 2016
ba7man:
As if you haven't seen those fresh airconditioned buses all over Lagos....... except you live far away but want to form knowing.
its rusted busted dirty ones i saw when i came to lagos oand many parked while multitude were waiting at bus stop
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by Cocoyamu: 3:57pm On May 06, 2016
mapet:

Much as i'ld love to ignore this. It is very pertinent, that I let you know your level of ignorance is Legendary... Swerve!
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by mrmetoo1: 5:14pm On May 06, 2016
adconline:

Typical Naija mindset. Go read up! How's stating that ENRON ripped Lagos off expression of anger? Did Enron not get paid for job they didn't do? Yes or no?
How's criticising corruption being angry?

"Typical Naija mindset.." Lol. This is coming from a guy that knows nothing about me. Anyway I mentioned the the part you said the rail line was abandoned, that's actually the only point I made. I don't know enough about the ENRON deal with Lagos to comment on it. All I know is ENRON as an organization went down and they became like the poster child for fraudulent companies from then on out. Actually I meant to say you sounded bitter not angry, not upset but bitter I still maintain that

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by mrmetoo1: 5:20pm On May 06, 2016
adconline:

Sounding upset about what? I'm questioning the veracity of this " PPP" because Cleveland Clinic hasn't said anything about it.
Also, there is no precedence for the clinic doing such deals like.
Also, St Barnabas is the largest health system in New Jersey and hasn't acknowledged this deal.
There Abu-Dhabi is a thriving model which they would most certainly want to replicate. You don't change anything if it's broken!!

Dude seriously what do you do?? Are all the deals you make on the same terms?? That Abu Dhabi put money down and Lagos state didn't put money down doesn't automatically make it a bad deal. Only thing is, if I'm putting all the money down then I'm definitely going to own mire stake in that particular deal than the other deal that we shared the cost. All these companies have to be sure of is if it's going to be profitable or not. As long as it is and they can afford it, why not? The part you're saying that because Lagos is saying they're not spending money and because of that it makes the deal invalid is what confuses me.
Meanwhile in my other post, I made a clarification, I didn't mean to dey you sounded upset I meant to actually say you sound bitter.
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by adconline(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:

"Typical Naija mindset.." Lol. This is coming from a guy that knows nothing about me. Anyway I mentioned the the part you said the rail line was abandoned, that's actually the only point I made. I don't know enough about the ENRON deal with Lagos to comment on it. All I know is ENRON as an organization went down and they became like the poster child for fraudulent companies from then on out. Actually I meant to say you sounded bitter not angry, not upset but bitter I still maintain that
Goes to confirm what I stated.. You admitted that you didn't read all my posts and came to the conclusion that I was angry. How could that be when I neither contested any election nor lost out in a govt contract. You ought to be angry that the govt told u that they were going complete a rail project two yrs before he left office and didn't- it's abandoned after spending 3x on the project when a similar completed project in Adis Ababa took 1/3 of the cost..
Good thing about you is you admit that you don't know much about ENRON, but it doesn't negate the fact that Lagos was fleeced; more reasons why we should scrutinize and and more questions about these deals. Time to read up before you jump into conclusions!!
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by adconline(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Dude seriously what do you do?? Are all the deals you make on the same terms?? That Abu Dhabi put money down and Lagos state didn't put money down doesn't automatically make it a bad deal. Only thing is, if I'm putting all the money down then I'm definitely going to own mire stake in that particular deal than the other deal that we shared the cost. All these companies have to be sure of is if it's going to be profitable or not. As long as it is and they can afford it, why not? The part you're saying that because Lagos is saying they're not spending money and because of that it makes the deal invalid is what confuses me.
Meanwhile in my other post, I made a clarification, I didn't mean to dey you sounded upset I meant to actually say you sound bitter.
Why would I be bitter about building a hospital? My worry is that this looks like using fictious Naija fronts to bilk public of funds and property-
You would think in this year and age of social media, if they had any MOU with St Barnabas or Cleveland Clinic, it would be all over the web and couldnt have gone unnoticed without much fanfare.. Mind you " consultants and brokers" must be paid whether something or nothing gets built!
Also, Okonjo Iweala and their cronies wanted to " build" a hospital in Naija with similar price..but here is the twist- no Harvard or John Hopkins group involved or govt land-pure private enterprise and it hasn't taken off.
I don't understand why pointing out holes in a govt story is bitterness??

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by mrmetoo1: 8:15pm On May 06, 2016
adconline:

Goes to confirm what I stated.. You admitted that you didn't read all my posts and came to the conclusion that I was angry. How could that be when I neither contested any election nor lost out in a govt contract. You ought to be angry that the govt told u that they were going complete a rail project two yrs before he left office and didn't- it's abandoned after spending 3x on the project when a similar completed project in Adis Ababa took 1/3 of the cost..
Good thing about you is you admit that you don't know much about ENRON, but it doesn't negate the fact that Lagos was fleeced; more reasons why we should scrutinize and and more questions about these deals. Time to read up before you jump into conclusions!!

Dude no one, saw what happened to ENRON coming well let's no say no one but most didn't. That a seemingly big company like ENRON "fleeced" Lagos was no one's fault. It's almost like blaming Bernie Madoff's victims. Again I didn't say I didn't know about ENRON, I said I didn't know enough about the deal with Lagos.

Now I'm in the construction industry and the last project we did was supposed have a 52 weeks completion period. Guess what? We started end of 2013 and we're just finishing the building. Too many factors affect competition time of huge projects like the rail, if you now add the Nigerian factor.. it's a wrap. This delay with the rail was also partly political, not agreeing on the loan on time and so on. My point is, it's not abandoned, it's delayed but work is going on and they've actually made a lot of progress since Ambode came in and $200m more was released by the world bank when FG agreed to it.

Look if you're sincere about your criticism then I apologize for calling you bitter or angry but you just seem not to even want to give these guys a chance. I always believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt and so far I haven't had any reason to doubt what this Ambode's government has promised they'll too. Some may sound too good to be true so what I do is hope and pray but I'll say so far the man has done what he has said he'll do
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by adconline(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Dude no one, saw what happened to ENRON coming well let's no say no one but most didn't. That a seemingly big company like ENRON "fleeced" Lagos was no one's fault. It's almost like blaming Bernie Madoff's victims. Again I didn't say I didn't know about ENRON, I said I didn't know enough about the deal with Lagos.

Now I'm in the construction industry and the last project we did was supposed have a 52 weeks completion period. Guess what? We started end of 2013 and we're just finishing the building. Too many factors affect competition time of huge projects like the rail, if you now add the Nigerian factor.. it's a wrap. This delay with the rail was also partly political, not agreeing on the loan on time and so on. My point is, it's not abandoned, it's delayed but work is going on and they've actually made a lot of progress since Ambode came in and $200m more was released by the world bank when FG agreed to it.

Look if you're sincere about your criticism then I apologize for calling you bitter or angry but you just seem not to even want to give these guys a chance. I always believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt and so far I haven't had any reason to doubt what this Ambode's government has promised they'll too. Some may sound too good to be true so what I do is hope and pray but I'll say so far the man has done what he has said he'll do
No problem with giving anybody benefit of the doubt, but it's better to be knowledgeable on the issue and still be skeptical than to be uninformed and be hopeful..
Lekki-Epe Express Tollway is another case.. Mired in govt buy-back program but still not going to be competed any time soon. Initial Companies involved got bought out and transferred assets and liabilities to the govt.
This is a country where politrickians and their cronies fleece the country with their elaborate scheme.
They can award contracts to their fronts and cronies to carry out a "feasibility" or environmental impact study on a white elephant project-that would never get done, with sole aim of lining the pockets of their buddies and brokers, advisors and consultants.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by mapet: 1:43am On May 07, 2016
Cocoyamu:

Much as i'ld love to ignore this. It is very pertinent, that I let you know your level of ignorance is Legendary... Swerve!

classic and generous........coming from a fellow rocking at the bottom of the pyramid of intelligence grin, bros stop trying to be what you're not, few of your postings have seen tells me you're below average
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by ba7man(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2016
mikolo80:
its rusted busted dirty ones i saw when i came to lagos oand many parked while multitude were waiting at bus stop
You need to update yourself. You're far behind.
Re: Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park by ba7man(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2016
adconline:

Too sophisticatedly ignorant to view everything with their jaundiced political lenses.. Too brain-washed to believe their hero-Politrickians-hook line and sinker!
Stay in your lane of perpetual enslavement cos we love it when we make u believe that you are stakeholder when in fact you don't exist in the grand scheme of things-u lay no claim to any title that bears ur name.
We are in a spaceship flying on the HOV lane at a supersonic speed with enough oxygen in our reservoir . You and ur ilk are traffic-strapped at Ojuelegba in Keke-NAPEP, chugging along on the last liter of petrol in the tank.. We can never meet! You need some liter of petrol to navigate the traffic while I have enough O2 in out reservoir flying supersonic .you are still going to need a lot of Oxygen for ur encephalon to work and process this! My life is ur fantasy!!
Big English doesn't automatically mean intelligence.

There are lots of mad men that speak big English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Celebrates Buhari On His 76th Birthday / Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff / We Will Make Sanwo-Olu Jobless, Lagos PDP Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.