Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6238 Views)

What This Lady Did To This Endowed Girl Because Of A Man Will Shock You (VIDEO) / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I Lost A Girl Because Of The Size Of My D*ck (pix +18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by christopher123(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Seriously, it happened to my neighbours son, i stopped typing so i can go confirm his name and get the details. I wil codedly ask him to recant the episode.

Mechionu ..I gave been to ngwa and my in laws are from there ..why didn't they cook me

I will recommend that they cook you and know the kind of brains you have

Atulu

3 Likes

Re: . by Oahray: 7:55am On May 05, 2016
mjd2020:
Got your drift. Thanks. But what do you know about the suject?
nothing.
Re: . by SmellingAnus(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2016
KillerBeauty:

What year did u serve please? I also did my Nysc in isialangwa north batch A '13
2010/2011.... At okpuala... I stayed at assembly lodge... Did you meet any Papi Emmanuel NCCF/ZONAL COORDINATOR ISIALA NGWA NORTH?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18am On May 05, 2016
mjd2020:
That's not true. God knows I want to marry her.
God knows you don't love this girl and you don't want to marry her. It's obvious you are just wasting the poor girl's precious time.
Re: . by KillerBeauty(f): 8:41am On May 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
2010/2011.... At okpuala... I stayed at assembly lodge... Did you meet any Papi Emmanuel NCCF/ZONAL COORDINATOR ISIALA NGWA NORTH?
Okay cool. My ppa was in ihie village. I didnt do Nccf stuff throughout my service year
Re: . by SmellingAnus(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2016
KillerBeauty:

Okay cool. My ppa was in ihie village. I didnt do Nccf stuff throughout my service year
ok dear... Good to know you...
Re: . by Eleganza33(f): 9:21am On May 05, 2016
That is what people say about ngwa,mbaise people is dat they are cunning,even izuogu people say bad abt them just bc one man from there pericoma is a great medicine man they nw tink d whole of izuogu bad.let me tell you the only thing i know ngwa people like doing to an enemy is a sickness called agba i dnt know the English name.if you don't wanna marry her stop wasting her time,people are different.my aunty is married to an ngwa man from the family of wogu(emeka wogu minister for labour and productivity) her husband is a man every lady wishes for .no village is beta Dan the oda

2 Likes

Re: . by hardcorevin(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2016
ronald4ever:
No where in Igbo land feast on humans. Just say you don't want to marry this lady and looking for excuses. undecided

excuse ke?..He is telling the truth naaa...The fact of eating human body might be partially true,but the Guy go Hear am if the woman dies......Ngwa people are very wicked,outdate and a none go area for person!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by may3(f): 11:13am On May 05, 2016
Am from ngwa(obioma ngwa precisely) and I stand to tell u that all those stories are false....my dad almost 60 never witnessed such and also heard the stories hw u heard them too...meaning even if it happened it was many years ago .....n for taking a woman back to her fathers place upon death is a big lie too cus my granny who even die b4 my grandpa was buried in our compound (she was actually buried beside her kitchen) ....gwt ur facts right n don't dumb her bus of fallacies....
Re: . by nedu86(m): 11:37am On May 05, 2016
Ngwa gals rock!

may3:
Am from ngwa(obioma ngwa precisely) and I stand to tell u that all those stories are false....my dad almost 60 never witnessed such and also heard the stories hw u heard them too...meaning even if it happened it was many years ago .....n for taking a woman back to her fathers place upon death is a big lie too cus my granny who even die b4 my grandpa was buried in our compound (she was actually buried beside her kitchen) ....gwt ur facts right n don't dumb her bus of fallacies....
Re: . by cocaineaddict(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2016
what I know is that Ngwa people are always short,heartless and wicked.
Re: . by may3(f): 12:07pm On May 05, 2016
cocaineaddict:
what I know is that Ngwa people are always short,heartless and wicked.
....not all or always like u said....there is always an exception
Re: . by Ezeebube2(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2016
ronald4ever:
No where in Igbo land feast on humans. Just say you don't want to marry this lady and looking for excuses. undecided

my brother Isiala Ngwa in abia state, Eziawa in Orsu Imo state and some parts of Ebonyi eats human beings bt I can't say if it's still a norm these days. my candid advice to the OP is to do a research on d lady's family cos most Ngwa families are good Christians while some are despicable wicked and unrepentant. don't judge ur bride to b based on d general behavioural attributes of where she's from that's what we call 'fallacy of presumption' in philosophy. If she's from a good home, marry her without fear or prejudice. God bless ur marriage

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 05, 2016
mjd2020:
I'm enaged to my Ngwa girlfriend and plan of concluding the union ending of this month. But I'm scared of what I'm hearing about them. Initially i didn't take it serious but each day that passes i keep hearing things more scary about them that I'm planning on backing off.

The chief among them is that Ngwa people eat human beings. I also heard that if the woman dies, the copse will be returned and buried in the father's compound. You know what it is. If you are getting married, you tell friends and family and all i get is discouragement based on the above.There are still more gory tales. Please i want these to be validated or proven to be tales by the monlight.

Thanks for your useful contribution.
That's how I told my peeps my girl is from Ngaw, they all screamed and I kept wondering why they did that... Only to be told that I shouldn't consider marrying from there...

2 Likes

Re: . by obyrich(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2016
may3:
Nwanne m nwanyi ndi otu? A bu kwam onye Obingwa O.
Re: . by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:15pm On May 05, 2016
mjd2020:
I'm enaged to my Ngwa girlfriend and plan of concluding the union ending of this month. But I'm scared of what I'm hearing about them. Initially i didn't take it serious but each day that passes i keep hearing things more scary about them that I'm planning on backing off.

The chief among them is that Ngwa people eat human beings. I also heard that if the woman dies, the copse will be returned and buried in the father's compound. You know what it is. If you are getting married, you tell friends and family and all i get is discouragement based on the above.There are still more gory tales. Please i want these to be validated or proven to be tales by the monlight.

Thanks for your useful contribution.

Best advice, never u spend a night in her Villa, what u hear is true grin my friend was almost eaten last month when he went for a burial there, where she comes from shouldn't stop u from marrying her, but pls be careful. And that my friend is really fat, that means enough pepper soup meat grin he said he didn't like the way some of the guys were staring at him and licking their lips, so the guy who took him to their villa warned him never to wander around anyhow or leave his sight for a second, so dear OP, never spend d night in her villa and make sure that u are always with her 24/7 when u guys are in her Villa, that way they won't set booby traps to kill u for pepper soup grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Juliet11111(f): 3:13pm On May 05, 2016
jokes apart, Ngwa people in Abia state are generally wicked, short, covetous, and coupled with the fact that majority of them eat Human meat.(speaking from a personal experience). After our experience with them during my youth service, I cursed that land with tears in my eyes before leaving.
Re: . by Juliet11111(f): 3:18pm On May 05, 2016
Re: . by fernandoc(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2016
Believe me u are not mature enough to get married. Pls don't be a burden to that young girls life.

1 Like

Re: . by NET1(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2016
I am from Nvosi, Isiala-Ngwa South and unless you made this thread just for the fun of, then it is the most ridiculously false thread I've seen on Nairaland. If you are seriouos about what you just posted up there, I'm sure you are not yet ready for Marriage. It's even better you left the gurl, so that a better and more worthy suitor can take her and appreciate her values.

PS: I've also heard some peeps say Ngwa peeps are short and ugly..... i'm a 6ft 4inches tall dude. As for ugly, maybe you can check my profile picture......

Where do you guys get all these silly stories from?

.NET
Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
NET1, ask them. Me, I'm 6ft 1in, from Akuma Imo, Obingwa LGA. These fearmongers and fabricators make me laugh sometimes.
Re: . by Oahray: 8:00pm On May 05, 2016
Juliet11111:
jokes apart, Ngwa people in Abia state are generally wicked, short, covetous, and coupled with the fact that majority of them eat Human meat.(speaking from a personal experience). After our experience with them during my youth service, I cursed that land with tears in my eyes before leaving.
This here, is an example of how the human race can never be united in this age. See this igbo babe spewing bile about other igbos because they are from a different place from hers. You presumptuously invent statistics as if you got to know everyone personally.

The way you people rush to pronounce others wicked and good-for-nothing eh, one would think you are typing directly from God's right hand in heaven. I no be igbo but your post just dey vex me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Ishilove: 8:09pm On May 05, 2016
mjd2020:

I also heard that if the woman dies, the copse will be returned and buried in the father's compound.
This practice is not unique to Ngwa people. This same is applicable in some parts of Delta where I'm from.

Anywhere she is in the world, once she dies she is returned to her father's compound because we believe we're just loaning you the woman. You may be married to her but she still belongs to her father and his lineage, ultimately
Re: . by may3(f): 9:41pm On May 05, 2016
obyrich:
Nwanne m nwanyi ndi otu? A bu kwam onye Obingwa O.
nice meeting u
Re: . by obyrich(m): 4:14am On May 06, 2016
may3:
nice meeting u
Pleased to meet you too.
Re: . by obyrich(m): 4:20am On May 06, 2016
ChinenyeN:
NET1, ask them. Me, I'm 6ft 1in, from Akuma Imo, Obingwa LGA. These fearmongers and fabricators make me laugh sometimes.
Do you mind the foo.ls? Ngige and T.A Orji are from Ngwa while Okezie Ikpeazu is from Anambra or Imo. grin.
Re: . by obyrich(m): 5:02am On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:

This practice is not unique to Ngwa people. This same is applicable in some parts of Delta where I'm from.

Anywhere she is in the world, once she dies she is returned to her father's compound because we believe we're just loaning you the woman. You may be married to her but she still belongs to her father and his lineage, ultimately
Nobody does that anymore in Ngwa land. Even when it was practised, it was limited to the first female child of the family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] / Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? / What Name Did You Use In Saving Your Mother's Contact On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.