Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names (10955 Views)

How To Get The Details Of A .ng Domain Registrant / Where Can I Get A Cheap .com.ng Or .com Domain / .com Or .com.ng Which Should I Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by sdavirus: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2016
alexintech:
thanks for this, i really have a big question to ask, and i would start like this i have a classified website, wen i was planing to buy the domain i wanted to buy a .com domain because i wanted to target few African country but the name i wanted to use is already registered by some one else and it for sale which is myjojo.com so i decided to go for http://myjojo.com.ng which was available, my question is can i still ad other countries to my site to post ad since it a .ng domain.

Love your web layout. It's clean.

Who had this done for you, or you used a theme?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by arcisong(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2016
Just use .com then target nigeria with google webmaster. I am enjoying massive traffic from nigeria on my site. www.isongbeat.com

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by addictiv(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2016
How about domain names with .xyz? It's mostly costs just 1 dollar for the first year and Googles parent company Alphabet is already on it. What do the pros think .xyz? Is it the new .com? Can it benefit from other countries searches?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by Philcool(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
MisterGrace:

Those are the web design market spoilers...
Actually, I think he just wants to hang your domain on ......

Please visit www.econceptsglobal.com for more info.
This mentioned website "www.econceptsglobal.com" is under suspension. Please confirm its current status.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
TPAND:
Good one I'm interested
I have a news blog (www.newslivecasts.com) for sale with two ad accounts with $10 and #1400 in them.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
jstemmanex:
Pls wats d estimate of havin a website, a guy told me 10k last wk nd wit d prices I c here, cld he av added d cost of web designing
I have a news blog (www.newslivecasts.com) for sale with two ad accounts with $10 and #1400 in them. Call/whatsapp 08151014421
Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by Daspecialone: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
alexintech:
thanks for this, i really have a big question to ask, and i would start like this i have a classified website, wen i was planing to buy the domain i wanted to buy a .com domain because i wanted to target few African country but the name i wanted to use is already registered by some one else and it for sale which is myjojo.com so i decided to go for http://myjojo.com.ng which was available, my question is can i still ad other countries to my site to post ad since it a .ng domain.

Guy , please who designed this Ad site, I need one like that..... Please lets chat on whatsApp 08130080021
Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by GadgetsR: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
olatemitayo:

i want to get a domain name for my blog but i knw next to nothing abt web related stuffs especially dis price price tins. Pls ur help will be appreciated.

Hello! You can mail me at ifeoluwao@gadgetsradar.com. I think I can help you on this. That's if you are willing to be helped.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by MisterGrace: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Philcool:
This mentioned website "www.econceptsglobal.com" is under suspension. Please confirm its current status.

Apologies Sir.

We are currently backing up our files and doing some upgrade. The site should be up any moment.

Regards.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by adewasco2k(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
MissHatey:
yes, I'm on .
That .com is 15k right?

No, 3k
Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by alexintech(f): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
sdavirus:

Love your web layout. It's clean.

Who had this done for you, or did you use a theme?

Well nice one everyone I designed it myself doe its not finished yet still working everything out and looking to change the domain because of you guys my number is 08146401774
Re: Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names by MisterGrace: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2016
Philcool:

Dear Sir, We went live almost immediately. Kindly check us out on there. We shall be said to hear from you.

High Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify A Good Web Design Company In Nigeria / How To Upload Mysql Database To Server / Please Someone Should Tell Me How To Download Videos From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.