Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? (62251 Views)

10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / How To Carry Out HIV/AIDS Test Yourself Without Going To The Hospital Or Lab / Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:09am On May 09, 2016
joanana:

I know about the vaccine , i was taking after my hep test but i missed one vaccine so i have to start all over again. The Hep b & c vaccine is given to pregnant mothers during antenatal care.

The vaccine has a life span ... cant remember the number of years but i think its more than 10 years and you get vaccinated again.

Did u say the vaccine is given to pregnant mothers? Have u been pregnant before? Did they give u? Well it's not just given to pregnant mothers, it's given to pregnant mothers who are at risk. Yes we got tested, and once u a e negative, they free u. They don't even talk about it anymore. Except u are talking in view of outside Nigeria...
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by fransixe(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2016
Spacebus, ID yaself.
spacebus:
oga Francis go to work
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 5:53am On May 31, 2019
If I could I would. Whether or not I should, I still would. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.