Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? (62366 Views)

10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / How To Carry Out HIV/AIDS Test Yourself Without Going To The Hospital Or Lab / Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 05, 2016
evegran:
When you were jumping around having unprotected sex, you didn't think about your health?

I cannot pity people like you.

Do the test asap, even though the result is pretty obvious. smiley
hypocrite, talks as if she has never had it raw undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 05, 2016
Glamourv:
It good to go,and knw ur status,I did mine December last year,I was tested negative,I was scared though,becos I was dating a Lecturer that flirt.Just Pray God help me to leav him dis year.
is he skin diving?
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:53pm On May 05, 2016
butanep:

My dear I am not married. I'm still single and searching. I should stop having sex or use good protection or play safe or just stop. My dear it not easy to stop. It is better you play before marriage than during it...

I can't deceive myself. Pre-marital sex is good and bad. I am planing to quit anyway but it's not easy to be single and alone. If you must date, sex must come in & am not ready to marry now.

I'm committing it to the hands of God so it don't creep into me when am married. As am taking, one just called to spend the night. He nor easy jare or do you have a way out?

yes my dear i have a way out. First of all give your life to Christ. Then determin to stop. You can have a healthy relationship devoid of sex. Who ever says a relationship cant exist without sex is telling lies. I can say am a living proof to that. It only takes determining not to do it or to stop if you have already started. God will honour your decision. And you stay away from any habit that might lure you into it. Because if you dont determin to stop now believe me even if you marry d most beautiful girl on earth you would still cheat on her. Which might break your home or make your home unstable. Grace.

4 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by schumastic(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
evegran:
When you were jumping around having unprotected sex, you didn't think about your health?

I cannot pity people like you.

Do the test asap, even though the result is pretty obvious. smiley

what makes you think you are holy enough to say those hurtful things to him. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by princetom1(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
Chill guys, why us all of u talking about sex only? U all fall from Pluto? I don't blame u all sha, today u playing with John/ Jenny, tomorrow u are spending d night at Clark/Clara. tongue. Cant u all use ur brain? Stop sharing clippers and sharp object. U hear?
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by princetom1(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2016
schumastic:

what makes you think you are holy enough to say those hurtful things to him. angry angry
I taya o, she probably is inside water and claiming to breathing fire.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by slightlyMad(f): 6:16pm On May 05, 2016
princetom1:

Ur moniker says it all. Keep it to urself though

not your fault, had it been i didn't pray for you now and you came back positive
will you be saying all these on the nepa pole
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by princetom1(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2016
slightlyMad:

not your fault, had it been i didn't pray for you now and you came back positive
will you be saying all these on the nepa pole
If i accept prayer from u, am a dead meat.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by butanep(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
yes my dear i have a way out. First of all give your life to Christ. Then determin to stop. You can have a healthy relationship devoid of sex. Who ever says a relationship cant exist without sex is telling lies. I can say am a living proof to that. It only takes determining not to do it or to stop if you have already started. God will honour your decision. And you stay away from any habit that might lure you into it. Because if you dont determin to stop now believe me even if you marry d most beautiful girl on earth you would still cheat on her. Which might break your home or make your home unstable. Grace.

Hmmmm... I will do the best I can & may God help me to accomplish it.

Thanks.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by bayulll011(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2016
iamcourage:

that herpertitis B and C test is something people should take very serious..I will surely go for the test tomorrow including HIV

I ran hiv test 3times last year,not because I was a wayward or sleep around,but we live in a society where things are not normal,hepatitis affect the liver only unlike hiv that destroys the immune systems,due to rigorous work the liver does in the body we can say hepatitis is a conditions that needs to be critically treated cos no Liver No Life
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by slightlyMad(f): 7:59pm On May 05, 2016
princetom1:

If i accept prayer from u, am a dead meat.
and it shall be unto you according to your wish jare
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
butanep:

Hmmmm... I will do the best I can & may God help me to accomplish it.
Thanks.
you are welcome dearie. God's grace.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by sniperwolf(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2016
I know this feeling... When mine came out -ve my ill-health disappeared instantly
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by butanep(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
you are welcome dearie. God's grace.

U re looking radiant & charming.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:17pm On May 05, 2016
butanep:

U re looking radiant & charming.
thanks dear. Good night.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by olempe(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2016
Oga, wey the result na
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by fuckpoverty(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2016
mondob2k:
I'm arriving a lil bit late here.... @op jus relax n go for it.... did mine recently. Twas -ve. so relieved. But truth be told o. I didnt knw that the Dr had instructed an HIV test o. I knew i will do it one day but I was not prepared for it. After my complaints to him. he wrote in their normal short hand. And I took d note to the lab. Blood sample was taken. As I await the result... A thought came to me that I should go for hiv test. but i said i wasnt ready. Not knowing that that was wat was bn done.When the lab scientist, gave me the result i opened it b4 going to the Dr office. was really shocked to see 'HIV test-' my relieve was that it was negative.

Since then I av bn dancing shoki... I av had series of risky behaviours in the past. Last bn during Chritmas/New yr celebrations. failed CD etc.

Really grateful to God!
dude did u knw u can sue dat hospital 4 dat..its even in d law no 1 has d ordersity 2 run hiv test on uy witout ur consent
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by fuckpoverty(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2016
Larryfly:

Dont be deceived by what all these people are saying. You have 99.9% chance of being tested positive cos you slept with a HIV patient. This same thing happened to me but mine is staph. Just go and find your status and start thinking of what you ll do with the rest of your life. What you should be praying for now is a miracle not a possibility.
bad advice d dude is already worried, I will advice u pppaly safe cuz sumtymes wetin u no knw no fit kill u
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by fuckpoverty(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2016
do hiv even exist I believe dat name is created jst 2 make child birth controllable, cuz d population of d world is becoming alarming...nd 4 those dat died dat d doctor declared hiv killed them, in my own point of view such person has an ailment d doctor can't even explain, so d next step is to declare d person hiv ......speaking 4 my self ooooo,4 those dat ave prepared 2 lash me wit words

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by mondob2k(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2016
fuckpoverty:
dude did u knw u can sue dat hospital 4 dat..its even in d law no 1 has d ordersity 2 run hiv test on uy witout ur consent

u av a point... thats true. But the thing is i should av asked d Dr the type of test he's instructing the lab man to carry out.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by mondob2k(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2016
Sanchase:
Don't dance shoki yet, remember there is a 3 months waiting period for the HIV antibody to become visible in your blood stream. This three months starts from the date you risked catching the virus till ur test date.

Hopefully u will test negative again after 3 months.

I hope to do it again as confirmation. but from New yr day to April is up to that period.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by joanana(f): 11:48am On May 06, 2016
op i think you should create another thread " how does it feel going for Hepatitis Test"

This test is also very important..... guys and ladies that loves having unprotected sex please ensure your partners are faithful ...dont know how you can achieve it.... and they shoul go for both hiv, gonorrhea and hep b & c test. It is important oooooo

Please before you go raw with ur partners endeavour to find out his or her genotype and blood group cos at the hospital where i did my test this couple have been dating for more than 2 years and they dont know their genotype.. unfortunately the lady's preg test came out positive and they are both AS... IMAGINE....

i have said my own sha.....
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by joanana(f): 11:48am On May 06, 2016
op i think you should create another thread " how does it feel going for Hepatitis Test"

This test is also very important..... guys and ladies that loves having unprotected sex please ensure your partners are faithful ...dont know how you can achieve it.... and they should go for both hiv, gonorrhea and hep b & c test. It is important oooooo

Please before you go raw with ur partners endeavour to find out his or her genotype and blood group cos at the hospital where i did my test this couple have been dating for more than 2 years and they dont know their genotype.. unfortunately the lady's preg test came out positive and they are both AS... IMAGINE....

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by princetom1(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2016
olempe:
Oga, wey the result na
Check page 9, where u dey before sef? cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by unbranded13(f): 6:45pm On May 07, 2016
Go for HIV test every three months...You could be in the window period. Holla at me for free HIV test
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by efficiencie(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2016
bronzegoddess:
shut up olodo

Oh Genius! My apologies...
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:10pm On May 07, 2016
cocktopuss:

Meeehn. Reminds me of myself. Congrats mahn. From now on always use a condom if u must dip o. Cant trust these girls o. Big ups

Sounds stupid when I hear or read the can't trust this girl's ish, when and if a girl, female, lady gets positive, an idiot called a man infected her! U need to be the one to big up here
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by ireneony(f): 11:34pm On May 07, 2016
joanana:

This test is also very important..... guys and ladies that loves having unprotected sex please ensure your partners are faithful ...dont know how you can achieve it.... and they should go for both hiv, gonorrhea and hep b & c test. It is important oooooo

girl there is a vaccine for it to prevent contracting the disease. I was vaccinated long time ago
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by cocktopuss: 11:53am On May 08, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

Sounds stupid when I hear or read the can't trust this girl's ish, when and if a girl, female, lady gets positive, an idiot called a man infected her! U need to be the one to big up here

Big ups means kudos fyi..... Since I assume he doesn't sleep with men its d women he needs to be careful bout... If op was a girl id say be careful of men. Kapish?
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by princetom1(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2016
Just reading
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by joanana(f): 9:29am On May 09, 2016
ireneony:
girl there is a vaccine for it to prevent contracting the disease. I was vaccinated long time ago

I know about the vaccine , i was taking after my hep test but i missed one vaccine so i have to start all over again. The Hep b & c vaccine is given to pregnant mothers during antenatal care.

The vaccine has a life span ... cant remember the number of years but i think its more than 10 years and you get vaccinated again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrests 43 Clubbers, Strippers For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple / Can A Person In Their Twenties Have Angina?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.