Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? (62250 Views)

10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / How To Carry Out HIV/AIDS Test Yourself Without Going To The Hospital Or Lab / Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Crownylord(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2016
From now just abstain
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by princetom1(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2016
Cc: semid4lyfe, GAZZUZZ, kingreign, sissy3, dominique, 0rex.

For those who think i am promiscuous, and bla bla bla, i can bet my life that am way way better than u. Even girls in my area think i am impotent but things like this is y i stay away from sex, been dating only 1 person since 2009 and if its God wish, will invite u to my wedding soon. Not only that part, i observe all d does and don't of healthcare as much as i can. I feel so happy and free now, all u running ur mouth, u can start now, i will give u a good dose now that my voice is open

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by princetom1(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2016
calabaman:
Congrats OP

GO and sin no more

Jesus Christ, u were there and know my sin?
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 05, 2016
princetom1:
And result is out.... Wow, cant believe my eyes.... thank u all for d wishes and encouragement. For those who are still procastinating or thinking twice, JUST DO IT, either way u have nothing to loose but gain. And plssss, lets all stop d stigmatization, u never know how someone got infected. In my own case, even if i had got infected, someone did it to me intentionally while i was drunk (though is still my faulth)
Bros. First of all Congrats to U.

But check back in 6 Months times. Cos i heard das wat dey call window period.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by saasala(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2016
princetom1:
And result is out.... Wow, cant believe my eyes.... thank u all for d wishes and encouragement. For those who are still procastinating or thinking twice, JUST DO IT, either way u have nothing to loose but gain. And plssss, lets all stop d stigmatization, u never know how someone got infected. In my own case, even if i had got infected, someone did it to me intentionally while i was drunk (though is still my faulth)

Congrats bro
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Dunexxx(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2016
OneManLegion:

The only thing worse than a tactless, mannerless girl who thinks its cool to make fun of a person's unfortunate health plight is the asslicker guy who sucks up to her bullshit under the smoke-screen of being mature.

I take God beg you, na me dem go ban, nor be you.

Learn to mind your business as a man wey you claim say you be.

it's not her fault ure positive man, quit making noise and get drugs for ur self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by OneManLegion(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2016
Dunexxx:

it's not her fault ure positive man, quit making noise and get drugs for ur self

A very unfortunate and unimaginative retort.

Type something worth replying.

5 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2016
Congratulations bro

Wish I can develop the courage to go and do mine sad
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by andyanders: 1:38pm On May 05, 2016
Since you are HIV free, then go ask the gods of your village,Maybe you guys dey owe dem.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by lmtm: 1:40pm On May 05, 2016
princetom1:
Cc: semid4lyfe, GAZZUZZ, kingreign, sissy3, dominique, 0rex.

For those who think i am promiscuous, and bla bla bla, i can bet my life that am way way better than u. Even girls in my area think i am impotent but things like this is y i stay away from sex, been dating only 1 person since 2009 and if its God wish, will invite u to my wedding soon. Not only that part, i observe all d does and don't of healthcare as much as i can. I feel so happy and free now, all u running ur mouth, u can start now, i will give u a good dose now that my voice is open
Lol @good dose, so you been humble before.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 05, 2016
Ever heard of window period?
Check again in 3 months and gist us of the outcome
princetom1:
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Dunexxx(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2016
OneManLegion:

A very unfortunate and unimaginative retort.

Type something worth replying.

u are faceless, Dats why u can go abt saying bullshit
man u re really jobless being online since morning to hate people who are 100times better than u

nobody should reply u man, u seem pained!
remain in the shadows, nobody probably knows u even exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by mustyman: 1:42pm On May 05, 2016
Guy na positive
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by ireneony(f): 1:43pm On May 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Ever heard of window period?
Check again in 3 months and gust us of the outcome
enemy of progress lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by femi4: 1:44pm On May 05, 2016
princetom1:
So, what do you think is wrong with you medically since you are negative

3 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by VocalWalls: 1:45pm On May 05, 2016
why on earth should anyone congratulate the dude for being negative?
isn't that just what it should be?
it's like congratulating someone for having breakfast

5 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 05, 2016
like u would have talked about it, if it was a positive, u would have swept it under the carpet, mtchews.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Sam0(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2016
those who clicked share have it. Go and bleep with skin no more. be a condom advocate
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by bronzegoddess(f): 1:50pm On May 05, 2016
efficiencie:
When the plunging and pounding was sweet you didnt remember God and i can guess you even turned the other way when preachers spoke to you to repent...Now that HIV is playing with your mind, you remember God...You better go for the test and face the consequences! "Stolen waters are sweet...but her ways are those that lead to hell"
shut up olodo

3 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2016
I still insist, go and run other tests like Hepatitis B test, and do another test in 3-6 month. Thank God for you life bro
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by donphilopus: 1:52pm On May 05, 2016
Dunexxx:

u are faceless, Dats why u can go abt saying bullshit
man u re really jobless being online since morning to hate people who are 100times better than u

nobody should reply u man, u seem pained!
remain in the shadows, nobody probably knows u even exist

You should behave yourself na. Do you think the girl would love you for supporting her? I don't know how the affair of the duo affects you. Behave like a man abeg!

3 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 05, 2016
Na wetin I Do?
Just want to call him back to reality before he begins to rejoice too much
ireneony:
enemy of progress lipsrsealed
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by IGWISE(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2016
Who we go ask....
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by donphilopus: 1:57pm On May 05, 2016
fweshh:
Click like if you think he will test positive Click share if you think negative

I was the first person who clicked share. And when I did so, I just did for doing sake because I knew it wouldn't change the outcome. I wouldn't even wish my enemy that kinda disease because of the stigmatization. Congrats OP!! Continue being faithful to your partner. E nor easy!!

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by fishmanjoe: 2:00pm On May 05, 2016
princetom1:

Sometimes the virus is not detectable at early stage, go back for another test after 6 months ohhh, meanwhile go n marry n stick to one partner
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Walelavender(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2016
Congrats OP. You need to be very careful from henceforth. See the torment, fear brought you, coz of your past action.
Go and sin no more grin
Seriously not condemning you but a wake up call to be more cautious and take good care of yourself.

I had my compulsory HIV test before getting married to my orente. I was so relaxed that when we picked up the result I wasn't expecting less. Chastity pays.
Sincerely nothing to gain from pre-marital sex. No title to win. No rewards! It's terribly appealing but temporarily satisfying.
Undoubtedly, unprotected sex, is still the highest means of transmitting the deadly HIV.

Let's show care to people living with HIV/AIDS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by ClitRaider: 2:09pm On May 05, 2016
Closed in a room listening to Ed sheeran, blood intoxicated with "THc", my imagination becomes the universe, and the rest of the world is missing out.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by LaExpert: 2:09pm On May 05, 2016
Congratulations Op.

Just make a decision to abstain from now...or play safe.

Infact, just abstain! You may not be lucky next time if you choose to 'play safe.'
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Liamm(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
akinsal:

Bros. First of all Congrats to U.

But check back in 6 Months times. Cos i heard das wat dey call window period.
window period is 3months from the time of exposure bro. A month is even enough to detect the virus. 3 month's generally accepted just for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by adebowales: 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
don't shine ya teeth yet,the result might be false or mistaken and misprinted go to babalawo house and do the real test

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by LaExpert: 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
VocalWalls:
why on earth should anyone congratulate the dude for being negative?
isn't that just what it should be?
it's like congratulating someone for having breakfast

Why congratulate a pregnant woman for safe delivery?
Isn't it what should be?

You don't know what the op has done to warrant a test...others have done the same things, infact, lesser things and weren't lucky.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.