Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) (1760 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) / Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by sureinfo: 6:45am On May 05, 2016
I saw this pics and decided to share with us.

This is a woman who is trying to get daily bread for her children.

These are the kind of people we'll haggle or beat down the price of the commodity with until we're able to buy it at the cost price of the product leaving her with no profit.

How then do we expect them to feed??

On the contrary when we go to the shopping mall we pay without pricing or haggling just to show we have arrived sad

See pics below..

Though I edited out the part where the person who took the shot said he took it with a Tecno W4.

When next you meet sellers like this, patronize them cos you know not what they're passing through. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by maryjan8(f): 6:47am On May 05, 2016
Okay
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by investigator007: 6:54am On May 05, 2016
Pix and situations like this can bring tears to one`s eyes.

Wish I can just help this woman right now.

I feel touched. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J are you guys seeing this?
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by LoveMachine(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2016
Bless that woman. Some people suffer...
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54am On May 05, 2016
cry cry angry

Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by hemartins(m): 7:01am On May 05, 2016
If I were to be the owner of that car, I would be the miracle she has been praying for all her life.

God make me a blessing to everyone around me.
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by magicminister: 7:09am On May 05, 2016
This is what happens when people have children without making plans for them.
Under the right circumstances, this woman is good enough to be an astronaut or a president but due to poor upbringing, she ended up being a fruit seller; feeding hand to mouth with no hope for the future.

The sad thing is that she might also have like 7 children of her own. Sexx is fun but please, do not bring children into the world to suffer!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by queenoflafia(f): 7:09am On May 05, 2016
Op na wah for u o
Na somebody mama u bring come nairaland abi?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by ibkgab001: 7:11am On May 05, 2016
She might have voted for fake change

Come to Osogbo Osun state millions of them are like that

#IPITYHER
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by magicminister: 7:11am On May 05, 2016
Anyway, asking me to buy from people because they are poor is just appeal to pity and that doesn't work with me.
If you have good product, i will buy from you and as long as your price falls within my budget for the project, i pay without haggling.
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by ckmayoca: 7:16am On May 05, 2016
hemartins:
If I were to be the owner of that car, I would be the miracle she has been praying for all her life.

God make me a blessing to everyone around me.

Don't get touched by the pics alone, u always meet a lot of them everyday outside there, in the market, commercial buses. Some comes to beg for t fare but we lash them cos we think they r scams.
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by ckmayoca: 7:17am On May 05, 2016
magicminister:
Anyway, asking me to buy from people because they are poor is just appeal to pity and that doesn't work with me.
If you have good product, i will buy from you and as long as your price falls within my budget for the project, i pay without haggling.

They can't expect me to buy garri from an unkept person cos I wanna have a pity and buy stuff diff ppl tastes and throw back... MBA nunu
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by ckmayoca: 7:21am On May 05, 2016
magicminister:
This is what happens when people have children without making plans for them.
Under the right circumstances, this woman is good enough to be an astronaut or a president but due to poor upbringing, she ended up being a fruit seller; feeding hand to mouth with no hope for the future.

The sad thing is that she might also have like 7 children of her own. Sexx is fun but please, do not bring children into the world to suffer!!

Everyone can't be a banker dude. Even in western world u see beggers on the street and ppl who lives in trailer. U r not sure of 7 children so don't accuse her like the APC does just to condemn her.
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by Alokendra(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2016
Op, you're very right. often times, I give the aboki that's helps me with my waste disposal double the money he requests for. This is my own way of giving back to the society rather than paying some bogus tithe to enrich a pastor when all I get in return is "It shall be with you. You shall not die'" LOL..who pastor prayers don epp?
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by jahsharon: 7:30am On May 05, 2016
While this is Diezani Alison-Madueke's son, spending the country's looted money on private jets. There is Godu oooo.

Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2016
OP your thinking is very pathetic.
So people who work hard, and package their self well should not be patronised. There is dignity in Labour, as far as she is not being cheated let her continue.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by ruffhandu: 8:36am On May 05, 2016
These are the kind of people we'll haggle or beat down the price of the commodity with until we're able to buy it at the cost price of the product leaving her with no profit.

And you really think she'll sell at cost price? Naa!!
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by ShiroSan: 12:15pm On May 05, 2016
shaking my head.
Life. Life.

@OP, why did you edit that part out?
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by Timolanki(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2016
God who created them will find a way for them. To me, i did rather help the disabled than help someone that has all the complete human features like me.
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by sureinfo: 10:58am On May 25, 2016
Timolanki:
God who created them will find a way for them. To me, i did rather help the disabled than help someone that has all the complete human features like me.

Really?
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by sureinfo: 10:59am On May 25, 2016
ShiroSan:
shaking my head.
Life. Life.

@OP, why did you edit that part out?

Should I have left it?

Chocolateme, Seadiva, Suzy, Shema101, Angelbaby77, Ngozi123, Iflywithbuhari, Akpevwe2, Mistyebby, Chyviv, Ramcie, Ajebuter What do you guys think?
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by investigator007: 8:21pm On May 26, 2016
sureinfo:

Should I have left it?

Chocolateme, Seadiva, Suzy, Shema101, Angelbaby77, Ngozi123, Iflywithbuhari, Akpevwe2, Mistyebby, Chyviv, Ramcie, Ajebuter What do you guys think?

So why are you asking for their opinion?

Do you think they can help in this matter? I don't think so. If not they should have responded since..
Re: Why You Should Patronize The Poor Instead Of Looking Down On Them (See Pictures) by ShiroSan: 6:19pm On May 30, 2016
sureinfo:

Should I have left it?

Kini big deal?

(1) (Reply)

We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers / Ondo APC Guber Aspirant, Ayorinde, Distributes 210 Motorcycles / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Ila-orangun, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.