Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Jackson Family To Set Up Music Academy In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Jackson Family To Set Up Music Academy In Lagos (551 Views)

Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast / KLY: Wizkid Paid For My "Scrrr Pull Up" Music Video / Olamide: Don't Compare My Family To Psquare, We Never Dey Stay Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jackson Family To Set Up Music Academy In Lagos by ijebuloaded(m): 6:46am On May 05, 2016
On his current visit to Lagos, Nigeria on April 29, Jermaine Jackson – one of the well-known tune institution, Jackson5 and brother to past due track icon, Michael Jackson – found out the music circle of relatives’s plan to set up a musical academy in Lagos to elevate international abilties out of Nigeria.
Jermaine, at the same time as on a courtesy go to to the Lagos country Commissioner for facts and strategy, Steve Ayorinde on the country government secretariat in Ikeja, Lagos, stated a plan to assemble the Jackson Academy performing artwork faculty within the nation is in the works.

‘There is a lot of superb competencies right here and we need to apply our 50 years of experience in being within the business to teach the arts. We need to assemble the Jackson Academy appearing artwork college here.‘
‘it will have a curriculum and also will educate track, directing, film, lightening, generating, dancing and so on. We need to get the abilities right here prepared for the worldwide marketplace. I do consider that the drums and the beat commenced from here,’ he said.

Check Out more Photos : http://ijebuloaded.com/jackson-family-set-music-academy-lagos/

Re: The Jackson Family To Set Up Music Academy In Lagos by hemartins(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2016
I doubt his visit was based on the above stated.
But if it is ; This would be a great turn around for Nigerian music.
Re: The Jackson Family To Set Up Music Academy In Lagos by Taeewo(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2016
Good
Re: The Jackson Family To Set Up Music Academy In Lagos by Akposkool(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2016
Well I hope they are going to make us good music Cus what we hear in Nigeria is trash. Make olamide type of rappers no near there oooo. We need people with intellect and not some street screaming slowpoke.
Our music has gone from lyrics filled to just beats. Ask D Prince of Mavins
Re: The Jackson Family To Set Up Music Academy In Lagos by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2016
cool ASA , MI Abaga , Mode9, and Darey should be employed as teachers .....and school all these wack goats in Nigerian music (toxic) industry! tongue
Re: The Jackson Family To Set Up Music Academy In Lagos by halfricanadian(f): 8:31am On May 05, 2016
Yaaaaaaaaaay i love the jackson family cheesy cheesy
Re: The Jackson Family To Set Up Music Academy In Lagos by Adebola02(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2016
It's welcome development in the music industry.

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Part Ways With Ciroc Endorsement Deals / Actress Laide Bakare Claims She Fixed Her Nails For N320,000 (photo) / Lwkmd.....you Will Love This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.