Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah (15527 Views)

Grazing Law: Emir Sanusi, Miyetti Allah Boss Thumb Up Fayose / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi / IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by amicable09(f): 4:32pm On May 05, 2016
Babacele:
now Amy I must tell you u see water in dt pic which no fire n noise can match. I fear water pass oooo abi u doubt me?
wink wink wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by fm7070: 5:51pm On May 05, 2016
Self defense is also the reason why they went to attack on the Agatu people?
same way they started boko haram and couldn't control it till it consume you and your family
same way this evil fire you're igniting will consume them and their generation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by jonnieoneng: 7:23pm On May 05, 2016
KILLING IN SELF DEFENSE MY FOOT.WHAT IS THE SELF DEFENSE IN KILLING AN HUSBAND AND RAPING HIS WIFE?IS IT ALSO SELF DEFENSE TO BURN THE HOMES OF A COMMUNITY YOU VISITED TO GRAZE UR CATTLE.LET US CALL A SPADE BY ITS NAME IF AN HERDSMAN ATTACKS YOUR COMMUNITY ,U WILL BE FOOLISH NOT TO WASTE THE MOTHER FU**KERS.LET ALL THE HERDSMEN GO BACK TO THE FOREST AND STOP STEALING FARMERS CROPS.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by drstone1: 12:33am On May 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:

See lie. "millions of cows"... Apart from killing, these people are prolific liars!

BELIEVE THE SULTAN,EMIRS,Nothern GOVERNORS and SENATORS defending and lying for this. Murderers at your own detriment. That was how they were giving excuses for Boko Haram when it started. They claim they were fighting because of poverty and the failure of government to provide for Northerners. CNN even assisted them and gave prominent people like. D Then CBN govnor Sanusi Lamido famous interviews to spread their deception. IF you do not know that DECEPTION as well as GUNS and BOMBS are veritable tools of winning a WAR. Then you must be DUMB..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by selfdefence: 12:53am On May 17, 2016
bejeria101:
You ancestors be nama! In what selfdefence? You are so lawless,you enter a mans property,damage his goods and you kill and call it selfdence? When they retaliate dnt complain o,otondo!

oHHH... make una no dey quote my name naaaaaaaa cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Election : Aggrieved Aspirants Plan To Dump APC - Punch / Buhari Congratulates Akinwumi Adesina On World Food Prize Laureate / Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.