Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,220 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is The Bad Economy Affecting Your Finances Negatively? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The Bad Economy Affecting Your Finances Negatively? (743 Views)

Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / Businesses That Can thrive In Nigeria Despite The Bad Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Bad Economy Affecting Your Finances Negatively? by nzeakor24(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2016
Is The Bad Economy Affecting Your Finances Negatively?

Are You In Need Of Cash Urgently?

Here Is A Very Easy and Guaranteed Way To Pocket Thousands of Naira daily and Smile
Home With Luxury Gadgets From The The New i-Naira.com, Spending Only N2,000
(As Revealed on LindaIkeji'sBlog)

HOW IT WORKS

Register on www.idashnaira.com or www.i-naira.com with your phone number
Verify your phone number with the OTP sent to your phone
Enter your account details for receiving payment from us
Enter the phone number of the user who introduced you to iDashNaira
Use this number as your referral when requested: 08160125392 or else you wont be approved.

Enter payment details and make a one-time subscription payment of N2,000
Click on LifeChangingDeals select and subscribe to a deal. Terms and Conditions apply
Earn instant N1,000 for every new user you introduce
Fulfil deal conditions and earn the item
We deliver items anywhere in Nigeria
You are at liberty to start a new deal each time your old deal is expired or completed

HERE IS WHERE YOUR MONEY MAKING STARTS FROM!

For every friend you invite to sign up, you earn N1,000 instantly +
You go home with luxury gadgets of your choice
(i.e if you invite 50 people to sign up, each person registers with N2,000.
You earn N50,000 instantly + go home with any of these gadgets worth thousands of naira in the market:

They are: Gas Cooker, Infinix Hot Note X551 Gold, Refrigerator, Laptops,
Air Conditioner, Recharge Airtime, Cash Money, Phones of Diff Brands,
Blender, Gas Cooker, Shoping Vouchers, Generators etc.
(You will see all these things on the site when you sign up.)
Sign up now. Use this number "08160125392" as your referral during registration or else you won't be approved.

Note that registration costs N2,000 only and can be paid using your atm card.

It is 100% legit. www.i-naira.com is a program by interswitch Ltd to empower Nigerians financially in this hard time.
Re: Is The Bad Economy Affecting Your Finances Negatively? by iDashNaira: 7:01pm On May 06, 2016
nzeakor24:
Is The Bad Economy Affecting Your Finances Negatively?

Are You In Need Of Cash Urgently?

Here Is A Very Easy and Guaranteed Way To Pocket Thousands of Naira daily and Smile
Home With Luxury Gadgets From The The New i-Naira.com, Spending Only N2,000
(As Revealed on LindaIkeji'sBlog)

HOW IT WORKS

Register on www.idashnaira.com or www.i-naira.com with your phone number
Verify your phone number with the OTP sent to your phone
Enter your account details for receiving payment from us
Enter the phone number of the user who introduced you to iDashNaira
Use this number as your referral when requested: 08160125392 or else you wont be approved.

Enter payment details and make a one-time subscription payment of N2,000
Click on LifeChangingDeals select and subscribe to a deal. Terms and Conditions apply
Earn instant N1,000 for every new user you introduce
Fulfil deal conditions and earn the item
We deliver items anywhere in Nigeria
You are at liberty to start a new deal each time your old deal is expired or completed

HERE IS WHERE YOUR MONEY MAKING STARTS FROM!

For every friend you invite to sign up, you earn N1,000 instantly +
You go home with luxury gadgets of your choice
(i.e if you invite 50 people to sign up, each person registers with N2,000.
You earn N50,000 instantly + go home with any of these gadgets worth thousands of naira in the market:

They are: Gas Cooker, Infinix Hot Note X551 Gold, Refrigerator, Laptops,
Air Conditioner, Recharge Airtime, Cash Money, Phones of Diff Brands,
Blender, Gas Cooker, Shoping Vouchers, Generators etc.
(You will see all these things on the site when you sign up.)
Sign up now. Use this number "08160125392" as your referral during registration or else you won't be approved.

Note that registration costs N2,000 only and can be paid using your atm card.

It is 100% legit. www.i-naira.com is a program by interswitch Ltd to empower Nigerians financially in this hard time.

Your marketing effort is recognized but the information put out is not entirely accurate.

1.Yes it is within your rights to inform those you are seeking to introduce to enter your phone number as their referral, however it is false information to state that your number is the only way users can get approved.

2. This platform is not provided by interswitch. They only power our payments. Interswitch is the power behind our ability to remit your earnings real time to you when the user you referred pays and indicate that your number as their referrer.

3. For you to earn any item, you must sign up for a deal. The deal will specify what your total earning will be on that deal within a specified period in time. For instance if you sign up to earn an item worth N10,000, the system will ask you to refer 15 new users to own the item in 5 days. So when you bring 15 new users, you would have earned 15k per customer introduced plus the item worth 10k. Thus the total value to you the customer is 25k out of a 30k generated revenue. Effectively, what that means is that you kept 86% of the deal while we as a company kept 14% in order to maintain the platform and meet our obligations to staff and investors.

Kindly be at liberty to contact us via whatsapp on 08096664448. This is the only official point of contact with www.i-naira.com or www.idashnaira.com follow us on twitter @idashnaira instagram @idashnaira facebook.com/idashnaira

Enterprising members like you are at liberty to market our brand but it is in everyone's best interest to put out accurate information about the platform.
Thank you.

Re: Is The Bad Economy Affecting Your Finances Negatively? by iDashNaira: 7:04pm On May 06, 2016
more info

(1) (Reply)

Come pitch your ideas as the Federal Government introduces Aso Villa Demo Day / Trading Floor Of The Nigeria Stock Exchange / Some Business Lessons from the Life of Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.