Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) (2258 Views)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by endtimesblog: 7:24am On May 05, 2016
hahaha, London girls got not chill at all!! hahah, Some chic was bitter about how her rich boyfriend dumped her, her reaction?! See the photos below!

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/angry-ex-girlfriend-destroys-her.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by endtimesblog: 7:24am On May 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

endtime ex
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by tolzy90(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2016
Wey pinshure naa?

Modified
Crazy ex

1 Like

Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2016
white girlz r very crazy na
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by Badgers14: 7:30am On May 05, 2016
If person try this for my ride, I will just file insurance claim... While insurance is paying for my new ride, she will be paying them for this old ride grin grin grin nansense...
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by Sixaxis: 7:31am On May 05, 2016
Sha better dan burning it lyk our karashika babes will do here..
God, save me from one tho'
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by talktonase(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2016
crazy people all over the place.
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by MasterBaiter: 7:50am On May 05, 2016
Good Gawd!
Then make she begin dey dig her grave.How dare you maltreat my ride like that.
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by Adebola02(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2016
Trust nigerian ladies,they will do more than this.
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by Mologi(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2016
I thought the girl broke the windscreens or put sh**t inside the car.....
Ilike wat one did to my friend....

Girls can be more aggressive than a fresh mad woman....wen dumped

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 8:13am On May 05, 2016
if she tries this with a nigerian guy,she'll pay every dime back grin
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by Michellla(f): 8:28am On May 05, 2016
you cant try this with a warri guy
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 8:51am On May 05, 2016
tongue grin. Crazy girl......she could av set it ablaze
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by Marlvin(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2016
Not much harm done, take it to the cleaners, wipe it off, pretend it never happened.
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2016
Anger should be thought in schools as a topic. Why should one act stupidly and 'most likely' regret ones action. Someday, maybe in days, weeks, months or years time, she would see her action to be a stupid move.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2016
Omg
That's a customized 2015 Range Rover Vogue. My heart desire . 30-50 millio naira ride.
That girl deserves some flogging .
But no biggie.
The guy will get a fresh paint job , and they'll wipe the glass with chemical.
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2016
Adebola02:
No Nigerian lady will try that to a 45million naira ride. Abi she they craze , she's not even a wife yet , na girlfriend oh, na gbese be that,
Her whole family will pay bro

1 Like

Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by marshalcarter: 4:21pm On May 05, 2016
I thought she"DESTROYED"the car

#still searchin for destroy ni

BTW...she no no sey dat machine cool cost..by the time she discover sey 1 mirror fit buy her father house..she go melo downundecided

She try naa...she get sense
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by marshalcarter: 4:24pm On May 05, 2016
Adebola02:
Taaaa!!!!! Why u dey talk lyk sey u cum from congo

Even buhari daughter no fit try am....dem no born her papa well undecided

Wen 9ja gals think of the amount...maybe the 8windows and 4 rims fit buy her 4generation to cum....she go just go drink gutter water grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by youngberry001(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2016
Walahi she go buy me new Range rover life.......i tell u said i dey take shiit from ladies
Re: Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) by winkmart: 4:34pm On May 05, 2016
This is quite hilarious...these kind of girls start with showing their PANTS on social media just like this girl posted on www.blackberrybabes.com

(1) (Reply)

See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) / Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! / Hey I Got A Question Bout Incest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.