Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Caption These Photos Of Buhari And Saraki At APC Leaders Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Photos Of Buhari And Saraki At APC Leaders Meeting (789 Views)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service / Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption These Photos Of Buhari And Saraki At APC Leaders Meeting by Harbdulrasaq(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2016
Buhari looks happy but The Saraki smile is very animated....

Even in the other photo, he appears to be hiding his face from Buhari....

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/caption-these-photos-of-buhari-and.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Caption These Photos Of Buhari And Saraki At APC Leaders Meeting by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2016
SARAKI IS THE BO$$$
Re: Caption These Photos Of Buhari And Saraki At APC Leaders Meeting by cornerstone2019: 4:48pm On May 05, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
SARAKI IS THE BO$$$
pmb is his father and teacher not by gragra!!!
Re: Caption These Photos Of Buhari And Saraki At APC Leaders Meeting by chiefolododo(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2016
Buhari don dey learn boxing oo see d first pic
Re: Caption These Photos Of Buhari And Saraki At APC Leaders Meeting by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2016
cornerstone2019:
pmb is his father and teacher not by gragra!!!
undecided
Re: Caption These Photos Of Buhari And Saraki At APC Leaders Meeting by queenoflafia(f): 5:18pm On May 05, 2016
PMB was like 'oboy pose for camera na'

Saraki smiling like a roasted goat 'am loyal sir '
Re: Caption These Photos Of Buhari And Saraki At APC Leaders Meeting by ajebuter(f): 5:41pm On May 05, 2016
First pic:

Buhari be like: That my side chick eh! Her boobies big like this!

Wike: eh! really?! (Thinking: oniro oshi jatijati)

(second pic)

Saraki: (ok! I agree say your side chick boobies big pass my own.. Oya, comot EFCC for my back na!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Weapons, Let’s Negotiate – Buhari To Niger Delta Militants / The First Lady Of Rivers State Initiates New Project Called Rivethics / Nepa Hasn't Brought Bill To My House Since March. What About Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.