Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix (4949 Views)

IPOB Member Shows His Machete, Threaten To Attack Soldier Who Dares Him To Vote / Borno Government Bans Sale Of Alcohol, Brothels, Charcoal And Firewood / Fuel Pump Machine With Burglary Proof Sighted In Enugu. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by jonhemma11: 5:12pm On May 05, 2016
According to the facebook user who shared the photos, the incident happened few days ago in Enugu. The man pictured above narrowly escaped death after he was macheted by suspected Fulani herdsmen as he went to fetch firewood. The man flee to Ugwuomu in Enugu with cuts on his head and his clothes soaked in his own blood. See more photos and watch the victim narrate the incident below below

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-butcher-man.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by jonhemma11: 5:13pm On May 05, 2016

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by finalboss1(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by BlackTechnology: 5:17pm On May 05, 2016
Needs further clarification before commenting.

Please someone should verify this info.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by omenka(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2016
Another facebook story just like the other one about truckload of arms meant for Fulanis. Make una continue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by fiizznation: 5:26pm On May 05, 2016
Where is your evidence that a Fulani herdsman carried out the attack? Somebody from nowhere posted this picture on Facebook and "claimed" that his attackers were herdsmen and you just bought the story. From the picture one can easily decode that the attack happened in the afternoon. So why didn't anybody apprehend the supposed attackers. How will you pick any random picture on facebook of a man attacked and label the attackers as Fulani people?

Cc: Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, Dominique, the way and manner you respectable gentlemen allow any kind of lie against the Fulani fly around in this great forum is mesmerizing. The original poster has broken two rules and I think the appropriate ban should be given to him.

Rule 8 - don't post false information
Rule 9 - incitement

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by Vomm: 5:27pm On May 05, 2016
These animals! Na wah ooooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by Osyxcel(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2016
No evidence that this was done by a fulani herdsman.

I jump and pass lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by SleekAboki: 5:32pm On May 05, 2016
This country is officially in a state of war.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by jonhemma11: 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
fiizznation:
Where is your evidence that a Fulani herdsman carried out the attack? Somebody from nowhere posted this picture on Facebook and "claimed" that his attackers were herdsmen and you just bought the story. From the picture one can easily decode that the attack happened in the afternoon. So why didn't anybody apprehend the supposed attackers. How will you pick any random picture on facebook of a man attacked and label the attackers as Fulani people?

Cc: Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, Dominique, the way and manner you respectable gentlemen allow any kind of lie against the Fulani fly around in this great forum is mesmerizing. The original poster has broken two rules and I think the appropriate ban should be given to him.

Rule 9 - incitement

I don't share false info on nairaland.Would have posted the video of the victim narrating it just that it is not in YouTube format.I dont know howto upload it on nairaland but it is on the link.I am in nairaland to share useful information,interact and learn from people not to mislead them.Pls I hate it when u accuse me wrongly

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by malton: 6:26pm On May 05, 2016
omenka:
Another facebook story just like the other one about truckload of arms meant for Fulanis. Make una continue.

Considering how deep-seated their hatred is, these people can stab themselves and blame it on the Hausa-Fulani.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by jaelz(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2016
Chineke its well with you something must be done...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:48pm On May 05, 2016
Na wa for dis people o,wen are dey goin to stop all dos killing?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:
Needs further clarification before commenting.

Please someone should verify this info.

See video here - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1169780203053175&id=100000636203443
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 05, 2016
fiizznation:

Rule 9 - incitement

I think you should be ban on nairaland.
someone posted pix of a deep cut on the head of a poor farmer who was almost killed by herdsmen in his farm you are asking for the fulani herdsmen pix in action before you believe; do you reasin at all? you expected the famer to bring out his phone to start snapping the herdsmen why they butcher him to death?
Enough is enough south east should rise up to this criminals
We should not keep silence because This are people who dont have any value for human life.

If this will lead to war let it be; that was how adulf hitlar
was allow to wage war on poor countries while the
chemberline and other powerful ally were pressing for
peace, at the end where did it lead to? Hitlar capture all
the weapon of week countries with out resistance and
used it to wage its blitz creg on France, England and whole
Europe, killed 6million jews.
Its time all Southerner come up to checkmate the
excesses of this headsmen before its too late

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 05, 2016
This barbaric behaviour must be stop... what the hell is going on in this country... a country where a tribe can kill without government stopping them... 042 people should revenge this shit... at times I wonder if the same blood runs through there veins...blood sucking demon fulani...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by Stalwert: 7:59pm On May 05, 2016
malton:

Considering how deep-seated their hatred is, these people can stab themselves and blame it on the Hausa-Fulani.

grin best comment

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by Stalwert: 8:16pm On May 05, 2016
This site is becoming a place where hate speech is celebrated and tolerated. I urge the mods not to give into blackmail by ethnocentric psychopaths.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by royallord1(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by IamAtribalist: 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by gebest: 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
Dis is highly unacceptable, is no longer funny forget about dis fulani herdsmen stuff. They are Boko Haram running away from north east cos they ve been over powered by the military men. By the way are u not holding ur own machet to machet the idiots back.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by tempest01(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
Like seriously, the guy is alive and telling his story, and some bigots are asking for evidence...and writing long stories....

And omenka, I thought the guy was Igbo?

Anyways let me not take Panadol for person headache.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by omenka(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2016
fiizznation:

Rule 9 - incitement

The Rwanda some people are asking for in Nigeria will abide with only them and their families, amen.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by ennysuccess(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2016
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by onajo2000(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2016
Fulani don't have regard for human life even when their wife delivered on their way they don't stop for a while because their endless journey must continue .......animal in human form

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by gud4dbest(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2016
Oga, u beta go and treat urself,u just drop dead frm takin pics...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by Nobody: 12:58am On May 06, 2016
Aba boys wia are y'all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by Yorubanews: 1:01am On May 06, 2016
malton:

Lmaoooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by 2sexycom(m): 1:58am On May 06, 2016
Stalwert:
This site is becoming a place where hate speech is celebrated and tolerated. I urge the mods not to give into blackmail by ethnocentric psychopaths.
I can bet all the money in bank account THAT they love it? Why? Cause bad news means TRAFFIC. You are just speaking ya own ooo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix by SirVintageCock: 2:53am On May 06, 2016
malton:

I will be surprised if it hadn't started already. That means they mean business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO / Rhodes-Vivour Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-olu / Renewed Subsidy Protests Threat: FGIncrease Security At Gani Fawehinmi Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.