Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) (4234 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by LEAFLET(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2016
If you told yo girl to prepare peeper soup and you just walked in to this. What will you do?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:18pm On May 05, 2016
Till I see the pishure first before I know what to do

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by LEAFLET(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2016
Check again
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:34pm On May 05, 2016
I wud ask her to order pizza
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by EniHolar(f): 5:43pm On May 05, 2016
I'm his girl... Not his cook.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by LEAFLET(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2016
Yoy are his girl and you can't cook?? But you would wake up telling me you need recharge card one k today as if you kept money somewhere. Tell me what's your role as my girl that I'm intending to marry if you can't cook??
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by HolyHero: 6:44pm On May 05, 2016
[size=15pt]
i'll appreciate her cooking skills... Then i'll eat her for dinner one last time... Then i'll break up with her sorry ass_ in the morning
[/size]
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 05, 2016
EniHolar:
and you plan to be a wife one day? I so much pity your boyfriend /husband even brothers.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by mankan2k7(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2016
I will take her case to God
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by EBUBS(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2016
This is actually medicinal for mad people, so I'll ask him to have a taste..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by afanide: 11:05pm On May 05, 2016
That meal will be delicious u know? Since it's coming from her.undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by abimbawealth(f): 11:07pm On May 05, 2016
Real pepper soup...nice
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by emotions1: 11:51pm On May 05, 2016
Tell the person wey send you say u didn't see me.....
amaymad....
#SACKYOURGF if she wants to kill you....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by psalmuelwater(m): 1:02am On May 06, 2016
I'll clap for her first. Since this shows she doesn't know how to prepare it, I'll ask her to learn how it is done. Lobatan.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by Mide6(m): 1:14am On May 06, 2016
Shout at first buh if i know how its done I'll teach her
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by mcyomi(m): 4:16am On May 06, 2016
Is dat y u will kill him wit ur bad cookin skill
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 6:27am On May 06, 2016
I go call my pastor

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by TuneChi369(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2016
she seriously need help.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by honsaint(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2016
philcupid:
and you plan to be a wife one day? I so much pity your boyfriend /husband even brothers.
I think it's best if we pity HER instead......
one of those ladies dat re not willing to improve
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by Michellla(f): 7:31am On May 06, 2016
eat it with love abeg grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by skywalker240(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2016
TELEMUNDO EFFECT grin

The time wey her sisters and mate dey near dai mama and learn, dis one dey palour dey watch TELEMUNDO

Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by EniHolar(f): 10:04am On May 06, 2016
philcupid:

That doesn't mean I can't cook better than ur gurl.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by oshe11: 11:33am On May 06, 2016
wud ask ha of d food she cn cook bt if none, I'll dump ha.......

The onli reason i'm dating her/marrying ha apart 4rm kids is sum1 dat wud kook 4 me, n oda houx chores!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by Kollyk11(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
i'll appreciate her cooking skills... Then i'll eat her for dinner one last time... Then i'll break up with her sorry ass_ in the morning
[/size]
u are weekend grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 06, 2016
EBUBS:
This is actually medicinal for mad people, so I'll ask him to have a taste..

Him Transgender moniker alert tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 06, 2016
LEAFLET:
Yoy are his girl and you can't cook?? But you would wake up telling me you need recharge card one k today as if you kept money somewhere. Tell me what's your role as my girl that I'm intending to marry if you can't cook??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by Walesadeyemi(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2016
EniHolar:
Don't worry, when the supposed cook collects your man then you'd know that you must be both his girl and his cook
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by MotherConfesor(f): 2:37pm On May 06, 2016
If i were a guy, she is going home that day never to return!!! which kind nonsense be that? she wan kill my children if i finally marry am?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) by solomonbrown64: 2:40pm On May 06, 2016
.........lol...at least, she can put on a cooker, some girls can't do that...
.... Anyway, she has to learn how to cook because it's obvious she wants to...

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Female Code Every Female Must Not Break / 24 Year Old Lady Tells The Story Of How Her Husband Forced Her To Sleep With Dog / Hot Unclad Ghana Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.