Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Do You Know Anyone Who Is Looking For A KEKE Or DANFO Driver? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know Anyone Who Is Looking For A KEKE Or DANFO Driver? (360 Views)

Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra / Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos / Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Anyone Who Is Looking For A KEKE Or DANFO Driver? by naijastranger: 6:28pm On May 05, 2016
Hello fam, I have a request and I really need mature suggestions and responses only. Do you know anyone who has a KEKE or a Danfo and needs a driver for it. I am not talking about a job as a personal driver. I have just completed a masters degree (OAU) and while waiting for a good job to come along, I may have to do what I have to do-- legitimately. The truth is that I am tired of sleeping and waking up, doing nearly nothing.

Yes I know this raises a thousand and one questions such as: What about my family and uncles and relatives. Well my parents are not much better financially, and why on earth at this age should I begin moving from one uncle to the other begging for money? At this point when all my faculties are working at full capacity, this is the time to do something.

So do you know anyone that has a keke or Danfo? Email me at naija_stranger@yahoo.com

Mods, please do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Desire Good And Affordable Schools In Nigeria And Beyond? / Christian Gets Hitched! Hilarious Marriage Advice For Battabox Director / We Need To Protect Our Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.