Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) (1608 Views)

Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by Linus4get(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2016
Read below exactly what her friend posted:
“She answerd a call on sunday night… We overhead her saying dat som1 called her to come dst dey will use her face for calender.. Dat dey will pay her 250thousandshe never wanted to go… After some while a gal called her bk for dsame stuff. She was preparing to go, ma sist asked her if she knows d person she said dat is some1 she met on d rd… She told her not to go dat is not geniue… She insisted and left.. She called ma sist bk around 7pm and told her dst she csnt come bk again dat she will come bk the next day.. On dat monday everybody was trying her number no way till on sunday…. I was telln everybody dat our friend is missn. On tuesday one guy ran to me and said he overhead me wen was saying we r looking for ma friend.. Dat there was a gal dey killed at transecul penus… She demonstrated her… I told him to follow me 2 ma sist houz so dat dey will knw d way she dressed out we reach there ma sist brought out d pic she snapped b4 she left… D guy started crying and say she is d one. We took off going to one station or d other finally we reanch to trasecul police station and comfirm dat she is d one… She was lying half naked on d rd. With d beating dey gave her. Her face swallowed up. Blood was coming out from her mouth, noise and ear… her two eyes was very black… Chai… D pad she used 4 her mensis was beside her.. D killers went away with her phone… Put her slipoers beside d flower… We went to d mortuary today and saw our friend lying helplessly dead there. i cryed out ma eyes… Buh nomata how amount of cry i cried even if o cry out blood she can never come bk again. Death na so u dey. Chai… I never believed untill today.. God pipo r so wicked and hrtless.. Omalicha duh rest untill u fight bk those wicked killers of urs.. They took away ur precious life by force.. So fight bk chai we loved u… And we are going to miss u well.. Rip ma love untill we path to c nomore… Jee nke oma ezigbo nwanyi”

Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by satelliteDISH(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2016
RIP dear. May God give your parents and family members the grace to bear the loss.
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by Nobody: 12:25am On May 06, 2016
R.I.P

SUCH IS LIFE..... cry sad

*Money is the root of all evil.....

cry
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by talktonase(m): 12:36am On May 06, 2016
sometimes when God denies us certain things it is for a reason.He will never give a blessing that will destroy his children.We should learn to be patient.May her soul RIP.
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:38am On May 06, 2016
^^^
money isn't the root of all evil.

Listening to "No_Woman_No_Cry - Bob Marley"
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by flexyfit(f): 12:54am On May 06, 2016
what a waste....RIP...money money money....premature death will never be our portion.....
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by saaedlee: 1:02am On May 06, 2016
250, 000 just to appear on a mag, you be Linda sorry Oluchi?
Falling for a 1983 scam in 2016. Anyway RIP to her, I know her friend and the kind of "things" they do.

#My2Cents: Its a disgruntled boyfriend.
DragonReborn, come crack this case
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by ironheart(m): 1:55am On May 06, 2016
Can someone educate me why ladies are always falling victim to such scam? I dont know why naija ladies are lazy and always looking for easy free meal ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by ironheart(m): 1:56am On May 06, 2016
flexyfit:
what a waste....RIP...money money money....premature death will never be our portion.....
not premature death, this is an avoidable death.

1 Like

Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by amuokuko: 2:24am On May 06, 2016
Calender ko Diary nii..

Okpo bizness things else why would she stay over night..
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by Linus4get(m): 5:52am On May 06, 2016
Me self no understand how she fell for this glaring scam. But girls of nowadays always falling for money. Na only money u fit use 419 girls jare.
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by Linus4get(m): 5:55am On May 06, 2016
ironheart:
Can someone educate me why ladies are always falling victim to such scam? I dont know why naija ladies are lazy and always looking for easy free meal ticket.

It is free money na.
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by Linus4get(m): 5:59am On May 06, 2016
Mod. Please move to front page so that other girls will not fall victim.
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by Linus4get(m): 6:00am On May 06, 2016
talktonase:
sometimes when God denies us certain things it is for a reason.He will never give a blessing that will destroy his children.We should learn to be patient.May her soul RIP.

Patience is a great virtue seriously.
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by Linus4get(m): 6:02am On May 06, 2016
saaedlee:
250, 000 just to appear on a mag, you be Linda sorry Oluchi?
Falling for a 1983 scam in 2016. Anyway RIP to her, I know her friend and the kind of "things" they do.

#My2Cents: Its a disgruntled boyfriend.
DragonReborn, come crack this case

Guy which way? U shud be sorry for her and wish her well. If u knw her friends advice dem ooo
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by marshalcarter: 6:03am On May 06, 2016
Shebi she don see herself for the calendar naa angry

Rip
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2016
Linus4get:
Mod. Please move to front page so that other girls will not fall victim.
More will still go down like this, regardless of intense sensitization.
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:42am On May 06, 2016
Linus4get:
Me self no understand how she fell for this glaring scam. But girls of nowadays always falling for money. Na only money u fit use 419 girls jare.
she was a little bit hesitant at first but when she heard 250k she thought of the latest bags, shoes, clothes and hair in vogue, the dopest bleaching formulae she could buy with the money then she went. just to stall her, they told her she would spread legs oh, she said no wahala na so far d 250k enter hand, then she called her friends she wasn't coming home that night
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by saaedlee: 7:18am On May 06, 2016
Linus4get:

Guy which way? U shud be sorry for her and wish her well. If u knw her friends advice dem ooo
Not in this world, prolly in the next world would I wish her well. When one of her friends called to inform me of the situation, all I did was advice them; If you are prostitute, runs girl, olosho etc,. Learn the trade properly from masters of the game. A sensible runs girl, would let her mates know at least 70% personal details of the man she is going out to meet.
Re: Girl Lost, Found Half Naked And Dead (photos ) by flexyfit(f): 7:47am On May 06, 2016
ironheart:
not premature death, this is an avoidable death.
...yes sir....I grab....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Dss Nabs The Boy That Stole Our Moon -see His Face / See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa / I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.