Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media (1882 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay / Wow! See Photo Of 9 Year Old Nigerian Girl With 6 Packs And Muscles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by onila(f): 1:44am On May 06, 2016
angry angry

six packs

I hate it!
so unclassy for a guy
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by donholy28(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2016
82 people just peeped at u and walked out...lemme do d same

1 Like

Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by peter1994(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2016
One woman's food is another woman's poison.
some ladies love it
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Roselilly(f): 9:43am On May 06, 2016
Go and hug the transformer, den we'll knw u really really despise it!
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by BatmanIsWatching(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2016
That's true. It is childish.
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:35am On May 06, 2016
Nt u alne Op, I also 8 it... Tel me whch lady wil choose 6pack ova 6car'z Smh, no lady can. cheesy tongue
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by PHgirl(f): 12:40pm On May 06, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Nt u alne Op, I also 8 it... Tel me whch lady wil choose 6pack ova 6car'z Smh, no lady can. cheesy tongue

True that, except if the cars aren't brand new.
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:41pm On May 06, 2016
PHgirl:

True that, except if the cars aren't brand new.
grin
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by onila(f): 1:56pm On May 06, 2016
thanks, ladies

1 Like

Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Glowstone(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2016
you hate it ?? but who cares abt what u hate??
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 06, 2016
Six pack is just an icing on the cake, there are more important stuffs like ... lipsrsealed
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 06, 2016
firstEVA:
Six pack is just an icing on the cake, there are more important stuffs like ... lipsrsealed
Like the church he attends grin

1 Like

Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 06, 2016
huh .. I see. So it's now classy for a chick to show off her lime boobs and coconut arse..
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by onila(f): 3:09pm On May 06, 2016
Jacksonville:
huh .. I see. So it's now classy for a chick to show off her lime boobs and coconut arse..

thats okay

shes a girl

men are meant to have clothes on

1 Like

Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 06, 2016
onila:

thats okay

shes a girl

You can tell that to flavour et iyanya..grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by onila(f): 3:19pm On May 06, 2016
just saw a hot guy

got turned off when i checked his instagram

and saw six packs pictures

he's into modelling, mr ideal Nigeria, fitness

gross ugh!
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
Like the church he attends grin
oh ok, that's a nice one, it never crossed my mind though grin I was thinking of other things.
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 06, 2016
firstEVA:
oh ok, that's a nice one, it never crossed my mind though grin I was thinking of other things.
Hehe I knew that isn't what was on your mind wink
What was on your mind though? grin
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
Hehe I knew that isn't what was on your mind wink
What was on your mind though? grin
What do you want to hear? grin I know you have an idea cheesy
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by swaggzo(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

ERM... .. YOUR TYPE OF PERSON EH NO SINGLE MALE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY GAT ANY OF THE TWO.... NOT EVEN YOUR BOO. undecided
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by swaggzo(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2016
onila:
angry angry

six packs

I hate it!
so unclassy for a guy

I DISLIKE IT, I DON'T DO IT...

BUT WHATS CLASSY?

THE GIRLS THAT POST BOOTY AND BOOBS PICTURES ALL OVER THE PLACE?
undecided
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
swaggzo:

ERM... .. YOUR TYPE OF PERSON EH NO SINGLE MALE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY GAT ANY OF THE TWO.... NOT EVEN YOUR BOO. undecided
#ignore...
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 06, 2016
°•I like it cheesy
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by emityga(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2016
onila:

thats okay

shes a girl

u may be older than me buh ur mentality is too low, imagine her? Who cares if she exist or not
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 06, 2016
firstEVA:
What do you want to hear? grin I know you have an idea cheesy
Really, I don't. Tell me. grin
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 5:38am On May 07, 2016
iAmCharis:
Really, I don't. Tell me. grin
Well, I had nothing in mind, I just wanted to leave room for guesses tongue
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 6:06am On May 07, 2016
firstEVA:
Well, I had nothing in mind, I just wanted to leave room for guesses tongue
Yimu grin
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 7:26am On May 07, 2016
grin
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by tayoxx(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2016
Na me get the pics...na me get the chest..na me get the ig account. ..if you no wan look abeg waka comot...I no put am for you ...abi is the ig ur ig or is the chest your chest
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Rodriquez(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2016
Buh Itz cool for a girl to show off fallen olympus abi
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by Nobody: 9:17am On May 07, 2016
onila:
angry angry

six packs

I hate it!
so unclassy for a guy

Okay, so ?

Wetin concern us ?
Re: Its A Turn Off When A Guy Shows Off His bare chest and muscles on Social Media by onila(f): 12:31am On May 08, 2016
Naughtysite:

Okay, so ?

Wetin concern us ?
screw off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Pants Down With A Married Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed(photos) / Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah pose nudes in new photos, / Beauty Vs Character: Who Gets It Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.