Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government (44837 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / Presidency Finally Reacts To The News Of ‘alleged’ HIV Cure By Abia State Profes / Press Release By Uche Sampson Ogar Support Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by poundlander: 8:11am On May 06, 2016
is it justifiable for an igbo soldier to kill an Hausa trader on Hausa soil? then the aggrieved Hausa residents rather than face the army now decided to face igbos? be careful what you wished for. there are more redundant Hausa in the south but many active, economical and influential igbo in the north

3 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by pedrilo: 8:11am On May 06, 2016
madenigga:

Northerners are always starting it, I wonder why they are so violent and short tempered.
If u want to do sth imagine if u were at d receiving end how would u feel.
Kano pillars fans other clubs hv fans too o.
aba boys have their medicine. They shud deal decisively with kano pillars anytime they step thier foot in aba.

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Odinax: 8:12am On May 06, 2016
wastedsperm:
IGBOS should be careful cos no one has monopoly of violence. Stop killing the Hausa/fulanis. Be warned to avoid retaliation angry

*** and I suppose you are just one of the savages called fulani herdsmen who have been going about kidnapping, rapping and killing innocent farmers in Igboland. Seriously, people like you should be banned from not just nairaland but from any form of social discuss because I doubt if you brain matters inside that skull. If any warning at all, it should go to the barbaric herdsmen....or where you expecting the Aba people to start the "fast and pray" mantra of Enugu Governor. [color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by MasterofNL: 8:12am On May 06, 2016
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by pedrilo: 8:13am On May 06, 2016
poundlander:
is it justifiable for an igbo soldier to kill an Hausa trader on Hausa soil? then the aggrieved Hausa residents rather than face the army now decided to face igbos? be careful what you wished for. there are more redundant Hausa in the south but many active, economical and influential igbo in the north
dnt threaten anybody here mr man. Dnt forget this same people want out of Nigeria already.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by millionboi(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2016
searchng4love:
This is how to be a governor. I think I need Aba citizenship tired of the Lagos own. Do anyhow, see anyhow instantly.
I hate dat man(ifeayin ugwuanyi for dat statement,Enugu state will vote him in 2019
Too weak to rule
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by madenigga(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2016
poundlander:
If an igbo trader and hausa hv a disagreement and the igbo trader goes to call his igbo brother to kill the hausa trader in a hausa dominated market, the igbos in that market infact in that community wud go into hiding.
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by naijamerican: 8:15am On May 06, 2016
Strong move to get rid of this god forsaken Fukani menace once and for all. It will be a great day once Nigeria is divided!

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by tobiasbeecher: 8:19am On May 06, 2016
Aba is the most rugged city in Igbo land! People there are a different stock of Igbos. They are stubborn, brave and war-like. Though they are not trouble makers, but if you eventually bring trouble, they will react in a way that will even surprise ISIS and Boko Haram. Fear Aba

21 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Crieff(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2016
Very solid move!
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by KissCODE(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2016
Naija9090:
You don't mess with Igbos and Jews; both are known to pay eye for and eye as their progenitor Abraham thought them, they will chase you until complete revenge is achieved! Video below is a perfect example and expect same ruthlessness when Biiiafra is restored!
bros Abraham didnt teach Jews eye for eye...

Anyway... Goodone coming from Abia
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Themandator: 8:25am On May 06, 2016
Exactly what I expected all the governors down south to do in their respective states.... Build observation post in border communities and man them with indigenous ethnic militias... Bakassi Boys, OPC, Egbesu and the rest.... Not going to Abuja to explain to someone who obviously won't do anything.

Nigeria is rip for grazing ranch and it must become the norm. If other businesses are regulated, cattle rearing should not be different

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by HaneefahRN(f): 8:25am On May 06, 2016
Different rumors going about. It was a mad soldier that started all these? So what's with the killing and burning of some other people? A soldier killed an innocent man then the next thing was for some people to start killing people of a particular tribe in retaliation. And they are being hailed. More innocent people were killed while that crazy soldier might even be able to manoeuvre his way out, like they always do.
I don't understand.

5 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by awa(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2016
Indeed, the State Govt has made a very proactive move with this press release and I think it is worth of any State Governor.

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Nobody: 8:27am On May 06, 2016
madenigga:

Northerners are always starting it, I wonder why they are so violent and short tempered.
If u want to do sth imagine if u were at d receiving end how would u feel.
Kano pillars fans other clubs hv fans too o.

There FANS shouldn't bother coming to ABA because EYIMBA BOYS never forgive.
They were beaten to pulp for defeating KANO PILLARS players in KANO city, Yet NFF has said nothing about it. NO SANCTIONS, Yet..

Return Leg should just be forgotten else WAR becomes imminent.
That match will mark the end of the NIGERIAN LEAGUE

9 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Nobody: 8:27am On May 06, 2016
finalboss1:
how many things do you want the president should do..
president president every time..

dem nor get governor there ??
Just the same way Jonathan was blamed for chibok mishap. Buhari must sit up or take the blames as well

5 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Elhabeeb1(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2016
I didn't see anywhere they mentioned the other two Hausa people that were killed or are they not worth talking about. I just wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Junior66(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2016
No sympathies for the innocent Northerners murdered? This govt cant even help its bias. We are all still Nigerians until we divide.
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Nobody: 8:32am On May 06, 2016
Am back adta 3wEeks ban,I can see people impersonating my name already,if I get that person eh,he would use his nose to blow trumpet nt only whistle,

Back to story aba people good one their,nobody has monopoly over violence
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by MrMcJay(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2016
pedrilo:
I still dnt understand why GEJ handed over to buhari, na so so chaos, anarchy and wahala since buhari's return.

Who should he have handed over to? T.A. Orji or Tompolo?
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by NafeesaAA(f): 8:37am On May 06, 2016
Some people are desperately looking for an ethnic explosion in Nigeria. Just two days ago, a black market petrol went up in flame, injuring 6, the next thing rumours wrote that a Hausa man was spotted dropping a bomb. The likes of igbere TV and scannews and Hope for Nigeria repeatedly cast and recast this news hoping and praying for a reprisal attack.

Now a solder killed an Igbo and the entire city went wild killing Hausa people instead of approaching the military barracks to vent their anger. In 2012, an idoma police man attached to Anambra SAS shot and killed an Igbo man, the next thing the igbos went wild that a Hausa police man killed an Igbo man and the entire Hausa community in Onisha paid the price.

Continue, Kano guys are keenly observing things, the ethnic / religious crisis in the north is fast becoming history, but recent events in the SE is about to invoke a more deadliest Revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Angelovic96: 8:40am On May 06, 2016
good move from my governor you can not push some one to the wall with out that person reacting

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by junketer(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2016
I don't like violence but these hausa fulanis don price well. To all the yoruba shouting retaliation in the north, tell me, have u ever heard or seen that an igbo living in the north or in yoruba land ever killed ur people bcus of a fight or argument?. The fulanis have been getting away with killing the igbos and the yorubas in their own lands and until we take the matter in our own hands, the presidency wont do zilch. Gone are the days when they kill igbos in the north bcus of a cartoon in denmark. Noe, anytime they try harming the igbos in the north we will do same to their brothers here in the east. Nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by EYIMICHAEL(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2016
CSTR2:
This is exactly how a governor in that country should act . Take the bull by the horn and give no quarters when dealing with mad men.
Unlike that disgrace of a governor in Enugu who was trying to be progressive in a jungle.

Very welcomed points.

He instructed the traditional rulers to submit names of about 10 able youth.

Two weeks intensive training for Men of The Vigilante.

What a Governor.

One million Gbosa for the Governor.

8 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Nobody: 8:47am On May 06, 2016
Did you people read that No.6 and No.7 on the Press Release?

Able Bodied men for Policing! The Northerners should get ready to have their throats slit in Aba! They think Aba and Enugu are the same

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Junior66(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2016
Yesterday's crises made me aware of two things.
1. Most Igbos cannot differentiate between Hausa and Fulani people.
2. Most Igbos resident in Igbo land have the eroneous belief that all of us in the 19 "northern states" are "awusa" people whereas these peeps constitute less than 30% of our entire population.
3. To help u guys, there are no Hausas in the 6 north central states + Abuja.
4. You can also almost conveniently assume that the 6 north-eastern states (Taraba, Adamawa, Borno, Bauchi, Yobe, and Gombe have no indegenous "Awusa" people.
5. They are also minority ethnic groups in the Northwest e.g Kaduna, Kebbi, Jigawa.
We only speak Hausa language in general. Abeg before una go kill all of us make una know una enemies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by junketer(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2016
poundlander:
u know, we've heard this over and over again and its getting boring. How many times have the igbos been killed in the north,those influential igbos u r talking about? They have been killed many times but we never retaliated. Igbos were killed in the north bcus of a cartoon in denmark, did we retaliate? No. U want igbos in east to look the other way bcus of the igbos in the north abi? We have had enuff in this country and whatever anyone dishes out to the igbos we will pay back in full. We are waiting.

7 Likes

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by jerusalem101: 8:48am On May 06, 2016
Nice and timely move by the Abia State Government, wish other States will borrow a leaf from this.

1 Like

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Nobody: 8:50am On May 06, 2016
Good move,I always wondered why people will always call on the president in the face of security challenges when they have governors and police commissioners,I wish other state governors will stop waiting for the president's order before taking charge of the security of it's people
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by JayJayGee: 8:50am On May 06, 2016
Who you expect to watch DAT long tin....but sha I watch am
Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by Krismart(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2016
When u talk about vigilante group na BAKKASSI boys be dat o, u knw what it means...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government by luckydube007: 8:56am On May 06, 2016
That is my state, u do anyhow, u collect anyhow. Enugu Should learn from dis. No time to check time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death / So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) / Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.