Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Common Misconceptions About Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Common Misconceptions About Islam (11535 Views)

I Want To Know More About Islam / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by ybalogs(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2016
ALAGA1:

Jazaka Allahu khairan..
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatu Allahi wa barakatuhu cool
Allahu Akbar!!
WA alaekum Salam WA Rahmatullah WA BARAKATUHU

1 Like

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by ybalogs(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2016
Jumaat Mufeedah
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by olaglamour(f): 2:01pm On May 06, 2016
Peace!!!!!
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by ALAGA1: 2:02pm On May 06, 2016
ybalogs:

WA alaekum Salam WA Rahmatullah WA BARAKATUHU

La ilaha illa Allah
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by Presbulg(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2016
kestare:
No OP I don't believe what you posted.
One bit.

Only when you decide to open your heart and ready to know what Islam entails and teaches will you believe. The media won't help unless you decide to search for the TRUTH.

Peace to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by deedat205(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2016
chiventoline:
I rather be an athiest than to be a worshiper of Muhammad tufiakwa.........

No Muslim in his right senses would worship prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). All Muslims worship Allah

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by presidentMZ: 3:02pm On May 06, 2016
Alhamdu lillah, may Allah reward you abundantly, jumuat kareem ya Muslim Umma

1 Like

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by djkmz: 3:07pm On May 06, 2016
Presbulg:

Only when you decide to open your heart and ready to know what Islam entails and teaches will you believe. The media won't help unless you decide to search for the TRUTH.

Peace to you.

Throwing all the blame on media. what of you yourselves, are you helping?!

How many times have your clerics come out to publicly condemn these acts of terrorism and also you 'true worshipers' genuinely and heartily condemn it?? instead you prefer to stay mute and indifferent about the whole thing, will one be wrong to resolve your silence means consent and silent approval?? huh?

There's a conspicuous significant difference between your attitude to acts of 'terrorism in the name of Allah' and 'blaspheme against the name of Allah'... (we all know the one that gets more attention). we now beg to ask which one should is priority... the one that affects humanity which you claim to love and always be at peace with OR the one that barely affects an immortal being who you serve/worship and is capable of defending himself without the help of any mortal being, that's why he's God in the first place... right?

Look for example, it's a religion thread.. for Muslims I believe. why make it closed?? why making it look like it's a cult or something shady goes on here? why do one have to 'confess' all those things you wrote as condition before one can see or participate on what goes on here? Islam is a religion of peace... does peace have to select and swear an oath for those who want to experience it?

Frankly, I'm not against Islam or Muslims. but enough of talking and writing long epistles about 'correcting misconceptions'. Practice what you preach and preach what you practice. The world might forget your words, but never your actions.

As-Salaam alaikum

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by HaneefahRN(f): 3:13pm On May 06, 2016
Jazakallahu khairan for this wonderful piece.

Jummah Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by yhemsy62(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2016
Jazakum lahu Khairan

1 Like

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by gaffig: 4:04pm On May 06, 2016
djkmz:

Throwing all the blame on media. what of you yourselves, are you helping?!

How many times have your clerics come out to publicly condemn these acts of terrorism and also you 'true worshipers' genuinely and heartily condemn it?? instead you prefer to stay mute and indifferent about the whole thing, will one be wrong

Frankly, I'm not against Islam or Muslims. but enough of talking and writing long epistles about 'correcting misconceptions'. Practice what you preach and preach what you practice. The world might forget your words, but never your actions.

As-Salaam alaikum
Farewell, your comment was open- minded Alhamdulillah, May Allah show you the right path. One the issue of priority, Our priority is to submit to the will of Allah and to live with the teaching of Islam. Islam and Terror is like day and night and on no circumstances will a terrorist be a True Muslim, The faith is not just by the mouth, so when someone say Allah Akbar and do terror such person is a blasphemer.

3 Likes

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by csamii: 4:06pm On May 06, 2016
IBROTEX:
It doesn't necessary for you to believe, as your disbelief doesn't change the true picture of ISLAM(The only Religion before Almighty Allah.)

You don start o!

Presbulg:

Peace to you.

Really! How about preaching to boko and isis first?

1 Like

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by herkeym001(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2016
chiventoline:
(Muslims only worship Allah, not any Prophet) Guy, you don pass your boundary. you have the gut to enter our thread and clicking the button that you're a Muslim just to abuse our faith (Islam) & announced your own faith (Atheist). YOU'RE A TERRORIST.

2 Likes

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by gaffig: 4:12pm On May 06, 2016
csamii:

You don start o!

Really! How about preaching to boko and isis first?
Oh, on that note you are wrong,Alhamdulilah for technology,thousands of teachings are at their disposal but ultimately only Allah opens the mind of his slave to the true path

4 Likes

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by csamii: 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
gaffig:

Oh, on that note you are wrong,Alhamdulilah for technology,thousands of teachings are at their disposal but ultimately only Allah opens the mind of his slave to the true path

So Allah should manifest and start telling them what they are doing is wrong? Yet every terror attack is done in the name of Allah?

1 Like

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by Amiee99(f): 5:10pm On May 06, 2016
labamo07:
Spot on. At least the gullible ones will be informed...........................

They will still not hear
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by Kagarko(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2016
Don't copy Islam from Muslims Study Islam to know the exact teachings of the religion.

Any body that doesn't believe what the op mentioned is on his own.

Those wordings are the exact position of the religion.

4 Likes

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by Kagarko(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2016
chiventoline:

Muslims don't worship Muhammad. He was a Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) just like Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Noah and the rest (Peace be upon them All )

Rather we worship Allah The Almighty exalted be He.

Allah is alone and none can be compared unto him.

3 Likes

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 06, 2016
GGMUB
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by Smellymouth: 6:04pm On May 06, 2016
kestare:
No OP I don't believe what you posted.
One bit.

Whatever rocks your boat bro cool

Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by banchuz: 6:06pm On May 06, 2016
Codomainmainman:

Wakaykum salam waramotullah wabatakatul.
Wsww
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by olayinka63: 9:58pm On May 06, 2016
Jazakumullahu khayra. Even Nairaland admins know that there are injustice against Islam that is why comment section was guarded with testifications.

1 Like

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by jbbalarabe(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2016
chiventoline:
you see how ignorant you can be, there is no where it was said the one should worship Muhammad (s.a.w) Muslims do not worship muhammad (s.a.w) or jesus (A.S) or any other messenger of God.

1 Like

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by najib632(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2016
kestare:
No OP I don't believe what you posted. . One bit.
That's your choice and please stick to it.
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by najib632(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2016
chiventoline:
Christian we don't worship Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. we only worship God that why we say there is no Diety but God and prophet Muhammad is his messenger. Peace
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by ronkeenuf(f): 6:30pm On May 07, 2016
Dear all, Salamalaykum waramatulah wabarakatuh, please beware of certain websites with misleading contents. Such sites include qa.islam.com, islamunraveled.org and submission.org. such sites appear to be islamic but contain misconceptions and misleading contents. Kindly inform others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by Smellymouth: 8:34am On May 08, 2016
Sunnyade01:
Allahu Akbar. Alamdulilah

I am Muslim and am not violent and never thought of violence..
I am more than 30 years and I have never assaulted anyone in my life.

My religion taught me that even to SMILE is charity!
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by Smellymouth: 8:38am On May 08, 2016
olayinka63:
Jazakumullahu khayra. Even Nairaland admins know that there are injustice against Islam that is why comment section was guarded with testifications.

Of course brother.. you can't post an Islamic thread without getting hate comments from Christians and other religious fanatics!

I ve seen about Four christian threads on the FP but not a single hate comment from Muslims.

Now tell me, who are the extremists?

May Allah continually bless and uplift Islam.

Allahu Akbar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by AllstarZ(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2016
As-salamualaikum, I don't know if this was mentioned above, there seems to be a common belief among some Muslims where they argue that ALLAH'S ANGELS HAVE NO FREEWILL. Jazakumullah khairan for the post
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by zeyney(f): 10:00pm On May 12, 2016
Masha Allah
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by Hadampson(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
chiventoline:
i tink u nid brain checkup
Re: Common Misconceptions About Islam by Hadampson(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
csamii:

So Allah should manifest and start telling them what they are doing is wrong? Yet every terror attack is done in the name of Allah?
plz stop d quoting 4 d sake of God. diz forum is strictly 4 those dat submit 2 d will of Almighty Allah and His Messenger(S.A.W) [MUSLIM] we are here 2 learn abt d misconceptions abt islam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music In Islam / Challenges Of Muslims In Nigeria; Solutions Needed Please / Causes Of Marital Discord & Their Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.