Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? (757 Views)

'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React / When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / Naija Guy Shares Whatsapp Conversation After A Lady Ask Him To Pay N40k For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by phensbassey: 7:30am On May 06, 2016
I've observe that majority of guys take ladies who ask them out for granted But for a good looking girl to ask a guy out is heaven sent..and its also rare for girls to open up, for fear of been seen as cheap, desperate.. my question is for the guys who av experienced this, how do you view the relationship?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by donbenedict(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2016
Such redundant questions.. I encourage ladies to ask guys out dis 2016..
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by obiorathesubtle: 7:37am On May 06, 2016
undecided I don't know... I've never been asked out before..

Maybe it's because I'm just 12 years old..

Anyway.. Happy Birthday to Mzpecs

And ActofWar...

#respect to you guys, have fun today fellow taureans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by ERONX(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2016
I'm facing same issue over here... this white ugly girl keeps disturbing me angry
The best I can do is to stay away from such girls I feel uncomfortable when a girl goes all out to ask a guy out
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by SuperSuave(m): 7:41am On May 06, 2016
ERONX:
I'm facing same issue over here... this white[b] ugly [/b]girl keeps disturbing me angry
The best I can do is to stay away from such girls I feel uncomfortable when a girl goes all out to ask a guy out
you woudlnt be uncomfortable is she wasn't ugly

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 06, 2016
Feels good grin
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by MzPecs(f): 7:51am On May 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

And ActofWar...

Thanks so much smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by Cholls(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2016
my I feel blessed.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by Nobody: 8:18am On May 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I don't know... I've never been asked out before..

Maybe it's because I'm just 12 years old..

And ActofWar...

GGMUB MAN

Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by Feranchek(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2016
I'm currently experiencing one now
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by donholy28(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2016
D last time a girl asked me out,she wanted to pin a pregnancy on me
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by nepapole(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2016
AWESOME..buh Av never said YES to any of em.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by LieDetector(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2016
Happy birthday to the treasure I preciously cherish online.

Happy birthday to MzPecs.

WULLNP

ENJOY

From your one and only

LIEDETECTOR.

stay awesome smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by oshe11: 11:38am On May 06, 2016
well nt Bragging bt I'm used to it sinx sec skul days
My first n onli gal(doe we av broken up afta 4yrs) asked me out n I neva cheatd on ha durin dese yrs tho alot of gals were askin me out den.....

Ryt nw I'm even dealin wit one, she is asking me out, told me shes datin a soldier bt she loves me alot n wants to date me
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by Alfred234(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2016
I always feel glad but its usually the ones I don't like that always ask me out so I'll just use style to say no but dem go vex ehn
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 06, 2016
How you feel about it depends on your disposition on the lady. For some, the more they try, the more you loathe their presence while for some, o my! grin
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by phensbassey: 12:33pm On May 06, 2016
donholy28:
D last time a girl asked me out,she wanted to pin a pregnancy on me
;-X how did you know,?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by MzPecs(f): 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
LieDetector:
Happy birthday to the treasure I preciously cherish online.

Happy birthday to MzPecs.

WULLNP

ENJOY

From your one and only

LIEDETECTOR.

stay awesome smiley
Thanks sugar..
I really do appreciate this! smiley
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by LieDetector(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2016
MzPecs:

Thanks sugar..
I really do appreciate this! smiley
wish I could do more bae kiss
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 06, 2016
I haven't had the horror honor undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by Burgerlomo: 5:12pm On May 06, 2016
I felt on top of the world
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by MzPecs(f): 5:36pm On May 06, 2016
LieDetector:
wish I could do more bae kiss
Thanks all the same smiley
Re: Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? by freemile2ru: 5:53pm On May 06, 2016
This case is only common when the guy is wanted by all and the gurl isn't really getting men attention (maybe ugly) so by default, it's already a bad relationship

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Many Ladies Will Agree To This / What Is The Latest Gossip On Romance Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.