Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,249 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje (279 Views)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje by DrBookie(f): 9:15am On May 06, 2016
DevotionalTestimonies2015 Prophetic Words

Friday, May 06

God’s Provisions Are In His Covenant

Psalms 111:5; Deuteronomy 8:18

Psalms 111:5 "He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant." All the blessings and provisions of God are in His covenant. In the beginning, before Adam broke God’s covenant, he had all his needs met by God’s generous supplies. He was prosperous, and his prosperity was not a function of prayer. He did not have to pray for food, His bread and water was sure on the ground of the covenant. He had more than he wanted and will ever need. The provisions of the covenant were richer than his biggest needs. Adam didn’t have to pray for a wife when he received one from God. It was God who said in Genesis 2:18, "It is not good for the man to be alone, I will make for him a help suitable"". God caused him to have a deep sleep and took one of His ribs, and formed the woman; and He brought her to him. He didn’t have to go to her; God brought her to him. As long as Adam remained in God’s covenant, all his needs were met. Poverty, sicknesses, death and such things were strangers to him. Lack and want set in when Adam broke the covenant. When he was in the covenant, God took good care of him; but when he stepped out of the covenant, he began to fend for himself. Beloved God’s provisions for you are guaranteed in the covenant. In Deuteronomy 8:18, God told Israel the reason why He would give them the power to get wealth; He said it was so that He might establish His covenant which He swore to their fathers. All the blessings of God are of the covenant.

Other Scriptures for Meditation: Psalms 105:8-45; Psalms 111:9 

My Solid Front (Confession) 
I declare in the Name of Jesus Christ, that I have no lack of any good thing as I abide in the covenant of the Lord my God. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of May 2016 / The Broken Hearted / As The Life -- So The Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.