Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa (4570 Views)

'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani / Herdsmen Attack: South-west Farmers May Resort To Self-defence - Afenifere / Herdsmen Attack: We May Resort To Self Defence, Town Unions, Abia.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by fassassvilla1(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2016
Dozens of the victims of Boko Haram insurgency in Hadejia, Jigawa, have resorted to street begging in order to survive, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports.
NAN reports that the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), including women and children, were seen roaming the streets, offices and market places in the area begging for alms.
Checks by NAN showed that most of the IDPs were taking shelter in unoccupied stalls at Hadejia market due to lack of an approved camp in the area.
Some of the IDPs, who hitherto took refuge in Hadejia, had however, relocated to their homes due to improved security in Yobe and Borno.
NAN also reports that though the population of the IDPs in Hadejia has decreased, their activities have continued to constitute public nuisance.
Hadiza Bukar, one of the IDPs said she was forced to beg to get what to eat and feed her three children.
Bukar said she fled to Hadejia after the insurgents sacked their village in Damasak, Yobe.
Another IDP, Yagana Modu, said she could not locate her family since the insurgents attacked her home at Geidam area of Yobe.
Modu said that she was evacuated to Hadejia by a Good Samaritan along with hundreds of other women and young children who survived the attack.
http://www.ariseinfo.com/2016/05/idps-resort-to-street-begging-in-jigawa.html

1 Share

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2016
a problem of the north by the north and for the north= boko haram tongue

15 Likes

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by sherrylo: 10:25am On May 06, 2016
Pls before IDP there were street beggers everywhere in the north so it's not new.

14 Likes

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by henrydadon(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2016
buhari still wont do anything about ,this even tho they are his people..that how dull he is..i shouted and scream when i saw the amount of people who were campaigning for buhari during the election period ..even here on nairaland..they call Jonathan clueless ..they said buhari is their new messiah we all heard the famous "sai baba" bullshit..it was like y'all had been brainwash to vote for buhari..but now that buhari has shown his true colour and he has prove him self not capable of running the country..non of u are calming to have voted for him.....now see..we are in ruins

3 Likes

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by babs01(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2016
One of them should dress like a masquerade the others should follow him to parade." Masquerade governance "

5 Likes

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by iykebest1(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2016
It is in their blood. don't be surprised that this was suggested by their leaders.

anyway sha I heard it is called going for I.T

2 Likes

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by Codomainmainman(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2016
Poor Nigeria, so they can go and kidnap them again for suicide mission?
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by onac16: 12:23pm On May 06, 2016
no be hausa dem be? it is in their blood to beg

2 Likes

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by Perryjackson(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2016
begging is in them. am not surprise

2 Likes

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by ricsman(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2016
grin
though not trying to be ethical or insight tribalism.... all beggers are northerners. Any state of the federation you go, u will find beggers!!!!! and they are northerners!

imagine if Nigeria break up.... don't imagine because the begging will spread.
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by kirchofff(m): 12:25pm On May 06, 2016
They were beggars before they got displaced na.......abi I lie?

5 Likes

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by gurunlocker: 12:26pm On May 06, 2016
I'm sorry, but I wish this northerners ain't part of Nigeria, they are problem to this country, they have rule so long, still ruling and will still rule come 2019, but they are full of poverty..... They have poor mentality, you know you are poor, you marry four wives and gave birth to 27 children you can't feed, then they resort into begging....They are still in IDP camp and getting married plus given birth, that's bullsh.it....I Wish them luck

4 Likes

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by haywire07(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2016
Even if an almajiri/uneducated northerners are placed in a mansion with all resources available, they would escape to go beg on the streets.

Hausa and begging are one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by Pavore9: 12:31pm On May 06, 2016
The repercussion of the core north's flawed system.....they see nothing wrong with child brides, western education is haram, they have bred monsters who have now chased them from their homesteads!

When they want to see change, they certainly know what to do away with.

1 Like

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 06, 2016
gurunlocker:
I'm sorry, but I wish this northerners ain't part of Nigeria, they are problem to this country, they have rule so long, still ruling and will still rule come 2019, but they are full of poverty..... They have poor mentality, you know you are poor, you marry four wives and gave birth to 27 children you can't feed, then they resort into begging....They are still in IDP camp and getting married plus given birth, that's bullsh.it....I Wish them luck

I believe you bro, housa are the real zoo in this country. Foolish people with dead brains
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 06, 2016
Pavore9:
The repercussion of the core north's flawed system.....they see nothing wrong with child brides, western education is haram, they have bred monsters who have now chased them from their homesteads!

When they want to see change, they certainly know what to do away with.

You they mind them? I don't know why they are so stupid. One man (a poor man) with 5 wives and 25 children. Swains
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by tolexy007(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2016
cry
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2016
Nawa o embarassed
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by 9jatatafo(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2016
Why can't those their law makers and governors assist them!
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by buoye1(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2016
I don't believe this a bit.... Almajiris are everywhere in the North, that bowl is their official logo
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by jombosolomon(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2016
This is not IDPs. begging is a common thing in the North na.

1 Like

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by ckmayoca: 1:01pm On May 06, 2016
If a christian missionary steps in to help now, they will start blabbing conversion by force.
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by ckmayoca: 1:02pm On May 06, 2016
If a christian missionary steps in to help now by showing love, they will start blabbing conversion by force.

1 Like

Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by banme1(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2016
Hausas are beggars. I am not surprised..
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by Frankiss44(m): 1:20pm On May 06, 2016
The same set of young underage amajiris that came out in their numbers to vote in their hero.. Let them beg to survive for another 4 years.. Not interested
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:02pm On May 06, 2016
The same set of young underage amajiris that came out in their numbers to vote in their hero.. Let them beg to survive for another 4 years.. Not interested

Their Voted in Dullard Buhari why still begging? The change never reach them till now, Sai Foollllssss
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by Ximenes45(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2016
Chai! na true oh. Lovely Hadejia city don dey full with almajiris and most of them are migrants from neighboring Yobe. I been even get one particular almajiri friend for there by name Mara. Very smart & humble boy; always greets unlike the rest of em. But him no get opportunity nah! Even if you want to help any of them,the person go first go report to Baba Almajiri,sey you wan abduct am..lolz..na God go help them all..I still love the city- Hadejia #ReminiscingServiceTimez
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by Living4christ(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2016
Cant thesepeople work, In Igboland you hardly see an Igbo beggar, no matter their age they work
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by Living4christ(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2016
Cant these people work, In Igboland you hardly see an Igbo beggar, no matter their age they work
Re: Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2016
THERE are not much in lagos like that... we thank GOD IT HAS REDUCE....

(1) (Reply)

Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe / Real Estate boom In South East As Easterners Return Home / Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.