Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

“there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats (2342 Views)

Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani / Aliyu Wamakko Replaces Abdullahi Adamu As Chairman Northern Senators Forum / How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by naijapeepa: 10:19am On May 06, 2016
Spurred by the divergent comments trailing the Fulani herdsmen attacks in communities across Nigeria, senators from the North, under the aegis of Northern Senators, yesterday warned governors, leaders and community heads in the country to desist from making inflammatory statements that could further overheat the polity. This came as Defence Headquarters also, yesterday, vowed that whoever was involved in the killing of innocent Nigerians must be brought to book, in line with the laws of the land.

Rising from a meeting in Abuja, the northern senators promised that, as part of moves to nip in the bud the continued clashes between Fulani herdsmen and farmers, the lawmakers would soon come up with new laws as well as amend existing ones to help promote the interest of Northern Nigeria in particular and the country at large.

They also warned that there would be no country called Nigeria, if other parts of the country asked Fulani herdsmen to leave their communities and states.

http://www.spindix.com/2016/05/there-will-be-no-nigeria-northern.html
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by madenigga(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2016
Mumu people, asif we want a country with ur terrorist asses.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by madenigga(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2016
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by MasterofNL: 10:33am On May 06, 2016
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by MasterofNL: 10:34am On May 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, Dominique.
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by DaBullIT(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2016
i don't trust the source

but i think this shyt will escalate out of hand

only that the senators will not volunteer their kids or arm them to fight for the north

Neither will the Yeebos governors give their relatives weapons to fight for ibo land

the only mumus who will die are the low lifers who do not understand common sense and politics, the likes who come on Nairaland to share graphic photos of cultists and thieves who they claim were assaulted by herdsmen

as at this morning, Council of elders in Abia asked community to donate 10 able bodied men , and some erdyots will volunteer because they have no future , they want to die and kill people , that's what they live for now , frustration caused by their own senators , governors, chairmen and councillors are being directed to Fulani herders who mostly are not educated or plan for the future either

I'm just stating the obvious , it's not like anyone cares
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by EYIMICHAEL(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2016
The Senator is high on Burukutu.

Nigeria is indivisible

Nigeriais greater than anybody.

1 Like

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by OVI75(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2016
Opened Page Tinkin The Greedy Senators from The North Wanted To Rebuke Their partners In Crime nly to See DAT Dey Are Watin Trash Like Deir Brothers.

3 Likes

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by manutdrichie(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2016
Everything get Association for Naija

Association of Ebola patient

Association of HIV patient

Association of southwest youths wasting their time on Nairaland grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by CSTR2: 10:56am On May 06, 2016
Look at these mofos. Their way or the high way.
And these are the animals some generational cowards wants us to compromise for.
These guys are deluded if they think sharing a country with them is an enticing concept.
I won't be surprised if they honestly believe every southern region wants one Nigeria as badly as the SW.

5 Likes

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by BeardedMeat(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
i don't trust the source

only that the senators will not volunteer their kids or arm them to fight for the north

Neither will the Yeebos governors give their relatives weapons to fight for ibo land

the only mumus who will die are the low lifers who do not understand common sense and politics, the likes who come on Nairaland to share graphic photos of cultists and thieves who they claim were assaulted by herdsmen

as at this morning, Council of elders in Abia asked community to donate 10 able bodied men , and some erdyots will volunteer because they have no future , they want to die and kill people , that's what they live for now , frustration caused by their own senators , governors, chairmen and councillors are being directed to Fulani herders who mostly are not educated or plan for the future either

Your frustrations ooze like a bad body odour only comparable to Tinubu's mouth odour! How did you get here? Check yourself before you wreck yourself!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by BiafranJesus: 11:08am On May 06, 2016
Yorubas again. Snakes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by Nobody: 11:18am On May 06, 2016
Make the nigeria sieze to exist self,am tired of this Fulani killing,oro yin ti sunmi

I rep oodua

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by deluxez12(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
i don't trust the source

are u ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by Pedrop: 11:21am On May 06, 2016
Do they think all southerners are banking for their future on one Nigeria like Yorubas do ? Unless they made the mistake of not specifically referring to Yoruba to beg their neighbours down south to consider their interest (shield from being conquered by fulanis and survival on allocations and evil manipulations giving them internal revenue) in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by Nobody: 11:36am On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
i don't trust the source

Take sometime out of NL and fix your miserable life bro grin. Frustration is about to Kill you.

3 Likes

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by Opeade939(f): 11:55am On May 06, 2016
Simple Nonsense.....
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by androsurf: 12:01pm On May 06, 2016
It is well with my country

Meanwhile, Checkout this video advert for my Blog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSrrbsOQQzg

If you like it, I can help you create one for your Products/services/blogs/companies for just a token.
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by amuokuko: 12:04pm On May 06, 2016
As if we care of that name called Nigeria...

Oga mumu abi Musa, take ur fulanis nd go, infact take the country Nigeria with you..

Anumanu.

1 Like

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by omowolewa: 12:05pm On May 06, 2016
So help them God! That is actually one of the solutions!!

In a simple term, why can't they call their boyz to order. Nigeria of today is not that which some group would force thing down another man's mouth. Any law that doesn't have human face would not see the light of the day.

Cattle business is fast moving from that old way of rearing it, why is it difficult to change.
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by DaFlash: 12:30pm On May 06, 2016
Fvck northern cows, fvck dumbass yeeboos, fvck dumbass militants, fvck unprogressive dystopia nigeria.
I rep Utopia Oodua nation.
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by 1shortblackboy: 1:05pm On May 06, 2016
I'm yet to see these nothern governors and senators call out the fulani herdsmen for these killings. They just keep making excuses for them and outrightly denying that the fulani herdsmen are even on the rampage. Now they are even threatning victims of their violence...... I need visa to Togo jor
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 06, 2016
This by force marriage dey call Nigeria don tire somebody sef undecided
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by ckmayoca: 1:09pm On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
i don't trust the source

You expect them to put the state in the hand of biased police and military that is filled with the northerners?

You actually wise well well.
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by Amberon: 2:22pm On May 06, 2016
are you okay??
DaFlash:
Fvck northern cows, fvck dumbass yeeboos, fvck dumbass militants, fvck unprogressive dystopia nigeria.
I rep Utopia Oodua nation.
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by SleekAboki: 3:11pm On May 06, 2016
If the only way forward is to divide this nation let's please make the division as peaceful as possible.
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by cleatoris: 3:20pm On May 06, 2016
These fulani-expansionist senators shouldav condemned the criminal acts of the fulani herdsmen if they had any iota of respect for the country and affected communities.

3 Likes

Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by Yorubasgreat(f): 3:39pm On May 06, 2016
naijapeepa:
Spurred by the divergent comments trailing the Fulani herdsmen attacks in communities across Nigeria, senators from the North, under the aegis of Northern Senators, yesterday warned governors, leaders and community heads in the country to desist from making inflammatory statements that could further overheat the polity. This came as Defence Headquarters also, yesterday, vowed that whoever was involved in the killing of innocent Nigerians must be brought to book, in line with the laws of the land.

Rising from a meeting in Abuja, the northern senators promised that, as part of moves to nip in the bud the continued clashes between Fulani herdsmen and farmers, the lawmakers would soon come up with new laws as well as amend existing ones to help promote the interest of Northern Nigeria in particular and the country at large.

They also warned that there would be no country called Nigeria, if other parts of the country asked Fulani herdsmen to leave their communities and states.

http://www.spindix.com/2016/05/there-will-be-no-nigeria-northern.html

The bolded I think should be the only part that is very sensible to any peace, progress, freedom and development loving human being..

Yes Yorubas are ready and are tired of this drag called Nigeria. .

We have enough Brian power to propagate our affair and we shall be just fine on our own..

Thank you.
Re: “there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats by babyfaceafrica: 4:29pm On May 06, 2016
Which kain source be this?

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Emeka Ojukwu - By Yakubu Gowon / Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works / Quit Notice: Why Igbos Must Flee North Now - Southeast Elders' Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.