Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? (2569 Views)

Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached / 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / My Husband And I...(A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by iamdurent(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2016
I know transgenders are part of d LGBT community nd trying to eject them from d LGBT is hypocrisy.
But dis transgender stuff is total booshit!
No offence to trannies but someone has to say this.

"Drop the T" petition asks gay right organisation to stop representing the transgender community as we feel their ideology is completely different from that promoted by the LGB community.

Feminists are gettin braver to explain how the transgender is riding roughshood over women's right nd how its damaging young children

Am transphobic
And you free to consider me rude or hypocritical for trying to drop the trannies from the LGB but trannies are booooshits.

real women menstruate, trannies dont

Trannies are inherently and deeply homophobic because they are telling gay men indirectly "you cant be attracted to other men without needin surgery to become women"
They want any gay man strugglin with his sexuality to hop up on the operating table and become a parody of womanhood.

Trannies are crazy, i mean just look at how fvckin mad they are at their intolerance being pointed-out, even d brave Queen catilyn, gross!
If you ask me, when a guy says he needs to cutoff part of him for the world to make sense, we should start with his head
The trannies problems cant be fixed as long as the media keeps lying to us bout transgenderism nd refuse to hav honest discussions bout trans teens (and even trans toodlers) and whether its fair if someone with the upper strength of a man should be able to kick _shit outta female athletes simply by announcin he is "trans".
I might be gay but am still a man and stories like that brings out my natural chivalry nd protective instincts, transgender is not okay.

They are barely any transgender people anyway, most people would never meet one in their lifetime.

Transgenderism is a "psychiatric disorder" look it up, Almost everyone is acceptin d facts that gay nd lesbian is a valid sexual orientation but you cant do the same with trannies who require hormonal treatments and the services of a skilled butcher.

They dont have a need for surgery at all, to be honest, those trannies undergoing surgeries are just seeking media attention.

If i as a taxpayer decide to hav some gruesome body mutilation, i hav to be sure dat
1. Its in my best interest.
2. Am not gonna change my mind and
3. I wont commit suicide afterwards.

You can be a transgender without going under d knife to thwart how nature made ur gender.

Having gender dysphoria doesnt equate transgenderism, studies proves 90% of gender non_conforming kids growup to be comfortable in their gender, i.e boys who had a sissy mannerism as kids and girls who had a tomboyish mannerism as kids grewup to adjust their gender roles,

tell those transgenders to take a chillpill, they dont exist.

We all KNOW transwomen are never women nd viceversa.

They should stop joining us with dis abominations to nature, seperate T from LGB.

Durent.
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by gbens2000(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2016
Am kinda confused here undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:24pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
Am kinda confused here undecided
no b only u! Op what re u sayin undecided
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by layla129(f): 12:24pm On May 06, 2016
Buhahaha, see this one...what's the difference between both of you?
You sef you're claiming rubbish right cheesy

Mynd44, lalasticlala, seun, farano, rockation! This gay guy has broken rule number 9... do something please.
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by donbenedict(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2016
Abeg wetin dis earthwaste dey type up there.. somebody should transcribe
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by layla129(f): 12:42pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:

I only read the first few lines too but this is what i think he is saying...being a transgender is an abomination and that they should not join them with the gay community cheesy bla bla
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by Audray(f): 12:46pm On May 06, 2016
Okaay...This is really weird. You know it's the same way you see tranny's that hetero's see you right? So if you hate someone for embracing their true self and still clamour for "freedom" to be yourself then...it's incredibly ironic. You are no different than the homophobes. You can't just say "real women mensturate, tranny's dont" cos the average person would equally say ""Real" men fu*k women.Gay's are not "real" men".When in truth you consider your self a proud male. Also ironic is the fact that the Lgbt community discriminates against black gay people sometimes.So strange how even in the so called "communities" prejudice and discrimination runs deep. What use is the argument for dropping a useless letter "T"? .If they want to be included in the "community" why not? Since when has sexuality become an ideology? Infact,Don't take this the wrong way dude ,but this write up contradicts everything an enlightened, disillusioned GAY person stands for.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by donbenedict(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2016
layla129:

I only read the first few lines too but this is what i think he is saying...being a transgender is an abomination and that they should not join them with the gay community cheesy bla bla
oh oh... buh I think he is right tho... it's kinda hypocritical..
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by iamdurent(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2016
Audray:
Okaay...This is really weird. You know it's the same way you see tranny's that hetero's see you right? So if you hate someone for embracing their true self and still clamour for "freedom" to be yourself then...it's incredibly ironic. You are no different than the homophobes. You can't just say "real women mensturate, tranny's dont" cos the average person would equally say ""Real" men fu*k women.Gay's are not "real" men".When in truth you consider your self a proud male. Also ironic is the fact that the Lgbt community discriminates against black gay people sometimes.So strange how even in the so called "communities" prejudice and discrimination runs deep. What use is the argument for dropping a useless letter "T"? .If they want to be included in the "community" why not? Since when has sexuality become an ideology? Infact,Don't take this the wrong way dude ,but this write up contradicts everything an enlightened, disillusioned GAY person stands for.
i know but transgenders are just too disgustin too ignore. Why shud i change my gender or change my genitals? Gosh!!
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by iamdurent(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
ur mother toto earthwaste

ßastard
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by donbenedict(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2016
iamdurent:
ur mother toto earthwaste

ßastard
see sissy, wen u see me for dis nairaland jus dey run...
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by iamdurent(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Run? Why? Bcuz you"re hopelessly rétarded?

You can svck my dick for all i dont care.
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 06, 2016
iamdurent:

iamdurent:

You'd like that,wont you?
Durentt long time nii.. Well your article makes sense though transgenders shouldn't be part of the gay community... Can't imagine going under the knife to change my gender like ewwwww disgusting
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by iamdurent(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2016
ukjerry:

You'd like that,wont you?

@ellacute45 yea
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by Audray(f): 1:39pm On May 06, 2016
iamdurent:
i know but transgenders are just too disgustin too ignore. Why shud i change my gender or change my genitals? Gosh!!
Dude...come on.You seriously sound like this blind homophobes. Mind you. You are gay.Now in this day and age you know how that feels. You are constantly Harrassed,mocked, condemened,damned.Basically oprressed and mocked by people who think you are also disgusting and an abomination. It's not so great is it? Now why should you feel the same way about these set of people who have refused to be what they are not,just like you? If gay people can comfortably discriminate against them,then do we really deserve to be left alone/accepted? Right now this thread is a BIG joke to Hphobes.It's like comedy to them.To them this is like a r€tard saying to another r€tard "Hey.You're fu*king r€tarded! "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by iamdurent(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
Audray:
Dude...come on.You seriously sound like this blind homophobes. Mind you. You are gay.Now in this day and age you know how that feels. You are constantly Harrassed,mocked, condemened,damned.Basically oprressed and mocked by people who think you are also disgusting and an abomination. It's not so great is it? Now why should you feel the same way about these set of people who have refused to be what they are not,just like you? If gay people can comfortably discriminate against them,then do we really deserve to be left alone/accepted? Right now this thread is a BIG joke to Hphobes.It's like comedy to them.To them this is like a r€tard saying to another r€tard "Hey.You're fu*king r€tarded! "

Audray, u and i know trannies are fvckin disgusting.
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by Audray(f): 3:02pm On May 06, 2016
iamdurent:

Audray, u and i know trannies are fvckin disgusting.
Nope.We are not in this together. Get over the hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by iamdurent(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2016
Audray:
Nope.We are not in this together. Get over the hate.
hmmm. K
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 06, 2016
It's funny how our sexuality/gender make-up can be.

A gay man, for instance.. can be very masculine, very effeminate, in-between both, and can either be more of one than the other. For the extremely effeminate ones, not only do they wanna dress or be like women, they also THINK like women do, and see themselves as women. These are the gay men that have it the worst, as no matter how hard they may try to adjust, it just WOULD NOT happen. It is so obvious in their walk, their talk, their fashion sense, gestures, everything.

Most of them are ok with just being effeminate men, but a few of these people, after being frustrated, would finally darn whatever consequences there may be, and go under the knife to finally fulfill their life-long obsession of being a woman. At the end, they're finally happy with themselves.

Now, why, should I hate on someone like this. It's bad enough that society hates it when these people are effeminate as guys. They finally decide to be ladies, and you still hate on them??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by iamdurent(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
masonkz:
It's funny how our sexuality/gender make-up can be.

A gay man, for instance.. can be very masculine, very effeminate, in-between both, and can either be more of one than the other. For the extremely effeminate ones, not only do they wanna dress or be like women, they also THINK like women do, and see themselves as women. These are the gay men that have it the worst, as no matter how hard they may try to adjust, it just WOULD NOT happen. It is so obvious in their walk, their talk, their fashion sense, gestures, everything.

Most of them are ok with just being effeminate men, but a few of these people, after being frustrated, would finally darn whatever consequences there may be, and go under the knife to finally fulfill their life-long obsession of being a woman. At the end, they're finally happy with themselves.

Now, why, should I hate on someone like this. It's bad enough that society hates it when these people are effeminate as guys. They finally decide to be ladies, and you still hate on them??

hmmm mas, longtime.
I understand d effeminate guys part BUT lets face reality, most of this guys who undergo gender reassignment surgery arent effeminate in d first place, take Queen catilyn for example she he was masculine with no effeminate traits as a man so where did that "female trapped in a male body" booshit crawl out from??
He wanted to seek attention nd congrats to him he got noticed.

I fully understand people can possess gender non-confirming behaviours but goin under a knife is no excuse,

Sex change surgery are only for those spoilt attention seeking brats who have excess money to waste.

Do they think being a tranny would make life better for d effeminate dude?
A transwoman would get killed instantly if exposed, an effeminate man wouldnt.
The effeminate dude has to love his self nd stop gvn a fck bout wat pple say, he shouldnot change his sex.

The day i set my eyes on a trans ehn, only chineke knws wat wee apun

Gosh, they givin LGBT a bad reputation.
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 06, 2016
layla129:
Buhahaha, see this one...what's the difference between both of you?
You sef you're claiming rubbish right cheesy

Mynd44, lalasticlala, seun, farano, rockation! This gay guy has broken rule number 9... do something please.
God bless u. He shld be banned 4eva!!!
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
grin grin
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by donbenedict(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2016
HateU2:
grin grin
hehehehe.. very dumb nigga.. he seriously sought for my attention wen I operate with my hector moniker....
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by iamdurent(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2016
HateU2:
mtcrheeew
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
hehehehe.. very dumb nigga.. he seriously sought for my attention wen I operate with my hector moniker....
d fagggoorrt does not know u like pocccy cheesy. He picked on me 2day too but i'm really ready 4 him anyday anytime
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by donbenedict(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2016
HateU2:
d fagggoorrt does not know u like pocccy cheesy. He picked on me 2day too but i'm really ready 4 him anyday anytime
hehehehehe I trust u...
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by Alfred234(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2016
Durent this is very hypocritical... You want to be accepted for who you are but you can't accept others for who they are? That's just pure hypocrisy #smh
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by iamdurent(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2016
Alfred234:
Durent this is very hypocritical... You want to be accepted for who you are but you can't accept others for who they are? That's just pure hypocrisy #smh
I"d try to stop being transphobic then but trannies still disgust me.
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by layla129(f): 7:12pm On May 06, 2016
HateU2:

Lol
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Being Transphobic? by iamdurent(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2016
Thenny312 070175623556

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Photos Of Buhari's Daughter And Her Fiance / See What A Nursing Mother Was Doing While Breastfeeding / Who Will U Like First When U Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.