Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple (58187 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by nikkypearl(f): 4:42pm On May 06, 2016
lies from the pit of Ghana !
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Seventeen(f): 4:42pm On May 06, 2016
If she had hinted that there was a problem.. Nairalanders for say 'na wa for her, cant she just cover her family nyash small, why is she exposing family issues'

Now wey everything don burt open, nairalanders go still crucify her for pretending to the world that all was well.

Na wa ooo... Wetin man go do to plz man?

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by edorhe14(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2016
Enough of this whole b.s.If their life and its their business the fact that they are in the public eye doesnt mean the sh*t roses..Pls leave em alone and face ur life.Gosh!
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

U can start counting now grin wink
i pray specially for ur heart desires to be granted,but the unfortunate thing is dat I dnt know ur real name.i can't tell the creator kashybaby.dont think he would understand undecided
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
i pray specially for ur heart desires to be granted,but the unfortunate thing is dat I dnt know ur real name.i can't tell the creator kashybaby.dont think he would understand undecided

grin grin grin that's terribly kind of u gbens2000, but no need to pray for me grin

"Que sera, sera" wink
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin grin grin that's terribly kind of u gbens2000, but no need to pray for me grin

"Que sera, sera" wink
ok bae whatever u say,u remain my e-good friend one day ur wishes would be granted. kiss
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by geeana(f): 4:56pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

"Que sera, sera" wink
Geez get a room already!^^
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by blessedqueen(f): 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
Al those was just trying to reassure him she was still with him am guessing they started having issues b4 dr Sid wedding I suspect.i swear marriage is so overhyped that ppl just feel it's a perfect world.its a crazy world

But am still waiting for irene or kashybaby who go talk yes first wink

It is a perfect world if u r with d right partner......hmmm I love my boo
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
Op so you would have preferred them to wear and write their unhappiness on their faces Is high time we gave this people some break.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by mira4u: 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
Enough of this couple!!!
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by geeana(f): 4:58pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
ok bae whatever u say,u remain my e-good friend one day ur wishes would be granted. kiss

Double room!
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

I dunno abt them but their marriage problem became a carnival where everyone wants to have a ride...watta mess.
because her crazy husband thought it wise to castigate and even curse her on social media. If she had been quiet and not responded to his allegations her reputation will be in the mud by now. At least she's saved the little she can by her counter accusations. Mind you I don't endorse "public" spat for married people.

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 06, 2016
AdaNri1:
because her crazy husband thought it wise to castigate and even curse her on social media. If she had been quiet and not responded to his allegations her reputation will be in the mud by now. At least she's saved the little she can by her counter accusations. Mind you I don't endorse "public" spat for married people.

Ehh eh...
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by preselect(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
too bad,my dear dats y wen I just hear the word marriage it gives me goose bumps.i fear that institution nw oh

[size=18pt]you don't have to fear. . . . for every failed marriage, there are 10 marriages that are working just fine. . . . . nobody talks about those ones. wink[/size]

[size=4pt]but i feel u, marriage de fear me too, but i must get into it in the next one year. . . anyhow. God save me o[/size]

#MarriageMelodies

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2016
geeana:

Geez get a room already!^^
grin grin,stop it jooor
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2016
preselect:

[size=18pt]you don't have to fear. . . . for every failed marriage, there are 10 marriages that are working just fine. . . . . nobody talks about those ones. wink[/size]

[size=4pt]but i feel u, marriage de fear me too, but i must get into it in the next one year. . . anyhow. God save me o[/size]

#MarriageMelodies
thanks bro,but mehn I still fear am oh,these days na just gold diggers and indomie generation dey everywhere.maybe wen I meet the right person but for marriage is far from my mind.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2016
blessedqueen:

It is a perfect world if u r with d right partner......hmmm I love my boo
my dear there is no perfect world,goodluck.are u married?
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2016
geeana:

Double room!
double room? For wat nw?
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Op so you would have preferred them to wear and write their unhappiness on their faces Is high time we gave this people some break.
i agree with u.

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 06, 2016
AND FINALLY, WHEN TIWA BLASTED TEE BLIZ !!
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
Al those was just trying to reassure him she was still with him am guessing they started having issues b4 dr Sid wedding I suspect.i swear marriage is so overhyped that ppl just feel it's a perfect world.its a crazy world

But am still waiting for irene or kashybaby who go talk yes first wink

Why you know kuku marry the two both of them on the same day?
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Why you know kuku marry the two both of them on the same day?
shocked,bro u wan dead me?
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
shocked,bro u wan dead me?

Haba, I no kuku reach. Nah counselling advice I dey offer free.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Haba, I no kuku reach. Nah counselling advice I dey offer free.

ok,but this counseling na suicide mission.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by freddaboh(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Not bad at all... grin I want children too but no luck tongue
You want children? Just pm me you will have enough to show your mama. Lol.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 06, 2016
Love is one of the most complex phenomenon in all of existence. Funny how you feel all the love for someone one minute and then it goes to venomous hate the next. I hope they heal from this tumultuous situation they have put themselves in.

Meantime, interested in these products? Best prices

Accu-Chek Active Blood GlucoMeter - http://ojp.me/x757h

Fuel Storage Tanks - http://ojp.me/mstf2

Masson Natural Food supplement - Amino Complex 6000 - http://ojp.me/m4wm-
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 06, 2016
freddaboh:

You want children? Just pm me you will have enough to show your mama.
Lol.

grin that's frightfully nice of u, but no thank u...
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 06, 2016
No marriage is perfect, is only God that can perfect it. Please stop building mansion on top Tiwa & Tee marital problem. Even though they decided to spread their dirty linen outside, we've no right to make fun out of it. Even our parents weren't perfect, but it was by His Grace.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by olarhtunji(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2016
edible catering no try o

meanwhile

Download d new story I wrote today unveiling the truth
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/67f3e4d4
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by IamUdo(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2016
Is your own relationship perfect?
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Kherry: 7:22pm On May 06, 2016
Niger!!!!!! Leave diz woman alone nw........e don do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.