Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary (19061 Views)

Uche Jombo Celebrates 38th Birthday With A Beautiful Photo / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Fweshspice(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2016
None of my bizness '' zip ma yoyo bitters''
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Itoro350(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2016
I will comment later
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by ogbonti: 5:14pm On May 06, 2016
Once Green card enter hand, the bia t ch go bigin claim abuse, after some years, secure blue passport come big in rake for Naija... this babe no be like who want settle for America, she is just bidding her time to get her documents and become a loose cannon. You heard it from me first.. watch out! FRAUD MARRIAGES grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Seventeen(f): 5:24pm On May 06, 2016
Anything 'celebratable' is worth celebrating. Infact we should start celebrating pre-wedding pic day anniversary since this pre-wedding picture taking thing has come to stay. grin
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by omotolatoyosi(f): 5:28pm On May 06, 2016
I wee kuku marry oyinbo last
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Nuhusky: 5:38pm On May 06, 2016
Wedding with expiring date
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by mattonnairaland: 5:52pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
it is well with yo home! but dont end up like tiwa and teebillz
What a dumb post
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Duru009(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2016
ask urself that question?

becos u know deep down inside you. u are not properly married without a white wedding.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by olarhtunji(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2016
wish dem blessed relationship without Edible catering
meanwhile
Download d new story I wrote today unveiling the truth
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/67f3e4d4
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Anglovel: 7:14pm On May 06, 2016
Today is actually a remarkable day.An Auspicious Day!

My first son is 25 years old today Wishing him a long blessed life full of Joy Peace Properties,a nice loving Wife,Good health of body n mind, wisdom, knowledge, understanding,a retentive memory n long service in God's Vineyard!Hip Hip Hip Hoooray!
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by nikkypearl(f): 8:25pm On May 06, 2016
mattonnairaland:
What a dumb post
and you are
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Deucalion(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2016
badblackman:
If she like make she celebrate her shrine wedding...it ain't my P
it ain't ur p, and u still waste ur mb open this thread. Nigerians shaaa

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by gabolseng: 4:51am On May 07, 2016
Property Investment
A family at Abidjan GRA after Abraham Adesanya, 7mins drive from Ajah Roundabout, seeks a sponsorer for their proposed access road project that will cost #5m and they are willing to part with 24 plots of land,worth at least #1m/plot.
Title is Survey + C of O file number.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by mattonnairaland: 7:26am On May 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
and you are
use your headhead B
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by GloriaNinja(f): 12:55am On May 09, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Bcoz he's cute na its a nice choice
Teebillz no cute undecided
Gherlz sha
bad belle
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by slytubadth(m): 12:58am On May 09, 2016
GloriaNinja:
bad belle
Wow! where did you drop from?
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by GloriaNinja(f): 12:59am On May 09, 2016
slytubadth:
Wow! where did you drop from?
wash your eyes wella
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by slytubadth(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2016
GloriaNinja:
wash your eyes wella
i think i saw ur face at NTA news yesterday?
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by nikkypearl(f): 10:16am On May 09, 2016
mattonnairaland:
use your headhead B
if you used yours, you wudn't b giving silly mentions ! idiot
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by GloriaNinja(f): 11:10am On May 09, 2016
slytubadth:
i think i saw ur face at NTA news yesterday?
Is that so?
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by slytubadth(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Is that so?
are you doubting me?
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by GloriaNinja(f): 12:50am On May 10, 2016
slytubadth:
are you doubting me?
no i don't
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2016
GloriaNinja:
bad belle
Lool

Thats not bad belle ooh

Stick to ugly quys like us and be safe
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by GloriaNinja(f): 9:36pm On May 10, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Lool

Thats not bad belle ooh

Stick to ugly quys like us and be safe
safe? am not bashing ugly guys or anything but you know quite well that killings and domestic violence are also caused by ugly men.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
safe? am not bashing ugly guys or anything but you know quite well that killings and domestic violence are also caused by ugly men.
Shoro niyen undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by mattonnairaland: 8:56am On May 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
if you used yours, you wudn't b giving silly mentions ! idiot
anufia b*tch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos / Wizkid Signs DJ Tunez On Star Boy Records / Monalisa Chinda In Avant Garde Gele (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.