Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Do I Recover My Money From A Business Patner That Has Refused To Pay Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recover My Money From A Business Patner That Has Refused To Pay Me (774 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Money From A Business Patner That Has Refused To Pay Me by Negro1986(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2016
Good day,
Please I need advice on the best way to recover my money from somebody I did business with since 2014 and since then he owed me (925,000) nine hundred and twenty thousand and has refused to pay me the money till now, he claims that he supplied to somebody and that the person has not paid him up till now. All efforts that I have made to get my money paid back to me proved abortive, including going through police and lawyers, am now running out of options now. I really need advice on the best way to go about this now, can somebody please help link me to EFCC, if they can help me out. Any suggestions/solutions will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Business Patner That Has Refused To Pay Me by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 06, 2016
Google 'EFCC website' and you will find all infos you need about them. All the best.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Business Patner That Has Refused To Pay Me by overdrive(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2016
Try okija shrine.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Business Patner That Has Refused To Pay Me by Taeewo(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2016
Pray
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Business Patner That Has Refused To Pay Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 06, 2016
welcome to Nigeria undecided
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Business Patner That Has Refused To Pay Me by selfmadeboss: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
so that is why u use negro as your name?
Bleep you. hope more people scam u
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From A Business Patner That Has Refused To Pay Me by dapysm: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
You did business with these person, you never furnish us with other information. Is it that since the start of the business your partner has never given you any interest?
I've seen cases where two individuals were involved in a business, the guy contributed 5million naira and is Co partners has given him 3.5 in interest business things went odd. What right do such person has to claim his business partner scammed him?

quote author=Negro1986 post=45371662]Good day,
Please I need advice on the best way to recover my money from somebody I did business with since 2014 and since then he owed me (925,000) nine hundred and twenty thousand and has refused to pay me the money till now, he claims that he supplied to somebody and that the person has not paid him up till now. All efforts that I have made to get my money paid back to me proved abortive, including going through police and lawyers, am now running out of options now. I really need advice on the best way to go about this now, can somebody please help link me to EFCC, if they can help me out. Any suggestions/solutions will be appreciated.

Thanks[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Blast Diamond Bank On Twitter / Deleted / When Are Going To Have A Christian Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.