Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns (4697 Views)

Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / Bush Refuses To Meet With Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Beaf: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2009
Some here think that there is a way to sit around a table for a frank, sincere and civilised exchange of views that would lead to repentance and resurrection of Nigeria. Fail!
We have tried civilised talking in the past; how many times has Gani Fawehinmi slept in jail? Fela tried it in populist style, his mother was killed. Saro Wiwa applied intellect and was executed. No sort of discuss works with Nigeria’s oligarchs.

Remember this quote?

beaf:
Before this visit, the US has said clearly that foreigners know more about Nigeria than Nigerians. [b]Indeed one of their reports says that 80% of our oil proceeds goes to 1% of our population.

Yes. The oligarchs are so far separated from the rest of us materially that their power is almost of divinity.

Yet, once in a lifetime, the stars line up in fortuitous ways. It is left for us to seize the opportunity and run with it. The following circumstances are unlikely to repeat and this is likely to be our last chance to wring out a just framework for our co-existence:
[list]
[li]The nation’s economy is grinding to a halt with the unrest in the Niger Delta. The blessing in this is that, (a) the nation has never sought legality amongst the various ethnic groups – loyalty was bought with FG largesse and (b) healthy competition between the regions has been lost, no region (even ND) can boast of any viable industries outside oil. With the 6th largest oil reserves, we even import petrol.[/li]
[li]The Foreign Secretary of the most powerful nation (ruled by one of us) points out our errors[/li]
[li]The Foreign Secretary of the most powerful nation is ready to meet with opposition leaders and other big beasts outside the corrupt government[/li]
[li]The actions of the most powerful nation leave us in no doubt that they are looking beyond Yar Adua and will welcome a new, more representative government with open arms[/li]
[list]

Ojo Maduekwe (smart guy) immediately understood the implications of what had happened and bent over backwards (clutched straws in hand) to say how Hilary brought soooo much cooperation to the table. She didn’t.

It is time for we the talakawa's to understood the signs the US is openly flashing. Did anybody count the number of times Hilary questioned the legitimacy of Yar Adua's government and its clowns?

I am 100% with Hilary on this. I don't care if she's black, white, fruit or human; that is one arse kicking hell of a woman! If Bill no go vex, I fit kiss am sha! She's a sweet darling.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by RichyBlacK(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2009
Hilary is my woman on this one!

She should just give a strong speech that will destroy any remaining credibility our band of zombie kleptobots in Abuja may think they have.

Gone are the days of smiling with the thieves, embezzlers and retards in Abuja! Go Hilary!!!
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by morpheus24: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
Beaf:

This is the beginning of the end for our band of thieves. The time is ripe for Biafra, ND Republic and Odudduwa to press their cases. We should at the very least gain huge concessions.

And you think if the mofo organizations on top get their way it will be a better life for you.

Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them. !
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Beaf: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2009
I don't know if there is any history of the red carpet being snubbed anywhere on Earth! That was one hell of a hostile action, but one pointed squarely in the right direction.
The US is very right to be scared about the way Nigeria is going, war in our dear country will sink the whole of West Africa (possibly even Central Africa). This is not to mention the fear of alqaeda taking hold up North.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Beaf: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2009
morpheus24:

And you think if the mofo organizations on top get their way it will be a better life for you.

Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them. !

Yes I think so. What can be worse than the quote below?
Indeed one of their reports says that 80% of our oil proceeds goes to 1% of our population.

Read this new york times article and hold your head in shame for your country.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/11/world/africa/11nigeria.html
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by morpheus24: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
Beaf:

Yes I think so. What can be worse than the quote below?
Read this new york times article and hold your head in shame for your country.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/11/world/africa/11nigeria.html

I don't see how the article should make me hold my head in shame. It simply discusses the failure of the "Amnesty" package for the groups concerned. A similar program was hatched during the RUF and AFRC's reign of terror which less we forget began a " liberation for the people" and culmunated into a reign of anarchy and terror. Thousands died and for what?. What is the significant change you see in these countries?

Though Nigeria is deteriorating as a unified entity, The likes of Mend, Arewa republic and so on are only waiting for the ship to sink or the spoils of war so they can loot as much as possible in the disguise of helping the mass of people. Tell me what part of all the kidnap money Mend and theri kidnapping counter parts is going to the people in those regions or being used to procure more weaponry in anticipation of a war.

Liberia and Sierra leonean are stark historical examples of a country run amoc with stupid infighting and illiterate leaders.

The revolution will be by the people not these pockets of nonsense war mongering organizations you uphold.

I have Zero trust for any one of them and don't see any long term sincerity of the people concerned.

If you want bloodshed war, no problem. I hope you can stand the site of dead women and children all over the news.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Becomrich: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2009
I think the first thing Hillary has to learn is that I am given an unbias view of Nigeria. When I said don’t go, I mean it. We are different, we have culture , history which make our story unique.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-301082.0.html

The truth is we have no other choice at the moment than to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic.  What hillary Clinton does not know is that there is power play in Nigeria based on ethnics loyality. After seen the satellite picture of Nigeria. In the mind of every Northerner the removing of the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic is the only solution.

There would never be Biafra, never because of the politics of Nigeria. And because the so call people calling for Biafra are just less than 10% of the population of Nigeria.

While for this solution of  removing the  yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic majority of Nigeria would vote Yes to the solution. I would say about 80% of the population of Nigeria to avoid a civil war. 

And a nation have to weight what is best for 80% of its population and not less than 10% of its population.  Even among the less than 10% of the population, the educated igbos know Biafra is not possible.

Another reason is igboland have ecological problem of erosion, which can not be corrected if you look at satellite picture. You would need trillion of dollars to correct them. We don’t have it. So igbos have to immigrate by force.

And while 90% of igbos are traders. If a nation call Biafra exist, it means 90% of Igbos would be JOBLESS. The reason is since most igbos are traders, you must have people who would buy from you. And if every igbos man is a spear part dealer where are the buyers in the Biafra.

It is only uneducated igbos that would not see the advantage in igbos been part of the new Nigeria with the north. And while the removing of the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic is the only solution.

Hillary has to get it. She have to join in the movement to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic making the north have 70% of the oil. This is the only solution.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by muhsin(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
What a woman?

I am with her, at least on Nigerian issue.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Beaf: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
morpheus24:

I don't see how the article should make me hold my head in shame. It simply discusses the failure of the "Amnesty" package for the groups concerned. A similar program was hatched during the RUF and AFRC's reign of terror which less we forget began a " liberation for the people" and culmunated into a reign of anarchy and terror. Thousands died and for what?. What is the significant change you see in these countries?

Though Nigeria is deteriorating as a unified entity, The likes of Mend, Arewa republic and so on are only waiting for the ship to sink or the spoils of war so they can loot as much as possible in the disguise of helping the mass of people. Tell me what part of all the kidnap money Mend and theri kidnapping counter parts is going to the people in those regions or being used to procure more weaponry in anticipation of a war.

Liberia and Sierra leonean are stark historical examples of a country run amoc with stupid infighting and illiterate leaders.

The revolution will be by the people not these pockets of nonsense war mongering organizations you uphold.

I have Zero trust for any one of them and don't see any long term sincerity of the people concerned.

If you want bloodshed war, no problem. I hope you can stand the site of dead women and children all over the news.

You seem to be an undying optimist. The ship is sinking and there is no definition of stern or bow, so no pilot can save it. The only positive sense of organisation in Nigeria lies in Biafra, ND and Oduduwa. Arewa gets 1% of our oil proceeds and is as poor as Somalia.
I'm not for union for sentimental reasons.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Becomrich: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2009
There would never be Biafra. The igbos can not live in 29,000 sq km , they are traders, who are they going to sell thing to. 90% of igbos would loss their source of living.

This is the reason why they can never be Biafra.

Look what the USA and other do not understand is that there are two major powers in west Africa. Fulani/hausa and the Yorubas.

While the Fulani/hausa dominate the north in several countries. the yorubas dominate the south in several countries.

The Yorubas and Fulani/hausa together are spread in  about 18 countries in Africa. This is why we have to redraw the map of Nigeria to avoid a civil war. The igbos have no military strength in the Nigeria army to oppose even the decision. They would be crush. I can even tell you this. Knowing Nigeria politics if the igbos stage a coup against it. In less than 6 hours they would be remove from power.  And most likely the coup would fail.

Seen the satellite picture, we have to redraw the map of  Nigeria to avoid a civil war. This is why it is important not to listen to the useless shout of Biafra. It is not possible and would NEVER happen. The force against it is too many. Even if the west support it.  west Africa politics would block it. Biafra would be block in west Africa and Africa.

Removing the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic  would pass in the west Africa parliament by a 90% vote. All countries in west Africa would support it and 90% of Africa countries would vote yes to the decision. It is the only solution to avoid a civil war.

Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by morpheus24: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2009
Beaf:

You seem to be an undying optimist. The ship is sinking and there is no definition of stern or bow, so no pilot can save it. The only positive sense of organisation in Nigeria lies in Biafra, ND and Oduduwa. Arewa gets 1% of our oil proceeds and is as poor as Somalia.
I'm not for union for sentimental reasons.

Sentiments are far from it. "Sensibility" has more to do with it.

Your ideals are moving people backwards and not forward which is why I cannot support nor encourage anyone to do so.

Belief is a very powerful sentiment. It is much stronger than any organized minds of mass chaos.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by morpheus24: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2009
Becomrich:

There would never be Biafra. The igbos can not live in 29,000 sq km , they are traders, who are they going to sell thing to. 90% of igbos would loss their source of living.

Look what the USA and other do not understand is that there are two major powers in west Africa. Fulani/hausa and the Yorubas.

While the Fulani/hausa dominate the north in several countries. the yorubas dominate the south in several countries.

The Yorubas and Fulani/hausa together are spread in about 18 countries in Africa. This is why we have to redraw the map of Nigeria to avoid a civil war. The igbos have no military strength in the Nigeria army to oppose even the decision. They would be crush. I can even tell you this. Knowing Nigeria politics if the igbos stage a coup against it. In less than 6 hours they would be remove from power. And most likely the coup would fail.

Seen the satellite picture, we have to redraw the map of Nigeria to avoid a civil war. This is why it is important not to listen to the useless shout of Biafra. It is not possible and would NEVER happen. The force against it is too many. Even if the west support it. west Africa politics would block it. Biafra would be block in west Africa and Africa.

Removing the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic would pass in the west Africa parliament by a 90% vote. All countries in west Africa would support it and 90% of Africa countries would vote yes to the decision. It is the only solution to avoid a civil war.

Did you grow up in the village?
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
Becomrich is becoming a nuisance in Nairaland. I do not hate but a man as old as you are should learn not to be stupid all the time.
I detest ur posts. What is wrong with you that you can't make us proud of calling you a human being.
What is all the nonsense. Go to your GlobeOne to post your posts, stop vomitting foolish pukes here.
We are not all idiots and not everybody is demented.

Hisssss
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Beaf: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2009
morpheus24:

Sentiments are far from it. "Sensibility" has more to do with it.

Your ideals are moving people backwards and not forward which is why I cannot support nor encourage anyone to do so.

Belief is a very powerful sentiment. It is much stronger than any organized minds of mass chaos.

I have not put forward any ideals, just a summarised viewpoint.
Belief. What is your belief? Is it based on fact or is it better called faith? What is there to it that seperates it from sentiment?
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by morpheus24: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
Beaf:

I have not put forward any ideals, just a summarised viewpoint.
Belief. What is your belief? Is it based on fact or is it better called faith? What is there to it that seperates it from sentiment?
Lets not play around with semantics here on the definitions of ideals and viewpoints.

The idea or "ideal" that these groups can bring about some sort of equilibrium in terms of fair resource allocation is your viewpoint, no?

My belief is based on my ideals which is simply  my willingness to aspire to solutions to issues that  can be attained even when people will regard them as  impossible and certainly out of the equation.

Sentiments are emotions that remain as such without action and are only experienced uniquely at that point in time by one individual. Belief is taking it a step further.

Did I answer your question?
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Beaf: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2009
morpheus24:

Lets not play around with semantics here on the definitions of ideals and viewpoints.

The idea or "ideal" that these groups can bring about some sort of equilibrium in terms of fair resource allocation is your viewpoint, no?

My belief is based on my ideals which is simply  my willingness to aspire to solutions to issues that  can be attained even when people will regard them as  impossible and certainly out of the equation.

Sentiments are emotions that remain as such without action and are only experienced uniquely at that point in time by one individual. Belief is taking it a step further.

Did I answer your question?

While we might "aspire to solutions", others are already acting.

Right now the country is held to ransom by a band of thieves. In recent times, there has been an acceleration in our downward spiral of chaos, squalor, poverty, insecurity, unity and ethnic rivalry. The SSS Director General has predicted an implosion of Nigeria before 2011. There needs to be a controlled exit from chaos in order to avoid a violent split. Maybe the time for "aspiration to solutions" is past? Maybe the time has come for each region in the South to press forward with demands on how we should co-exist.

This is the beginning of the end for our band of thieves. The time is ripe for Biafra, ND Republic and Odudduwa to press their cases. We should at the very least gain huge concessions.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by morpheus24: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2009
Beaf:

While we might "aspire to solutions", others are already acting.

Right now the country is held to ransom by a band of thieves. In recent times, there has been an acceleration in our downward spiral of chaos, squalor, poverty, insecurity, unity and ethnic rivalry. The SSS Director General has predicted an implosion of Nigeria before 2011. There needs to be a controlled exit from chaos in order to avoid a violent split. Maybe the time for "aspiration to solutions" is past? Maybe the time has come for each region in the South to press forward with demands on how we should co-exist.

maybe my credentials as a UN attachee and my work with  NGO's all across Africa  might persuade you of my "aspirations" vs your actions.

Go ahead and advocate your peaceful exit on ethnic lines. I promise you one thing, I will chop off my right hand if your Arewa republics or MENDS even resemble the appearance of the worst African states.

I like the way the word 'concessions" is used to mask the true intended goal which is control of resources and inevitably "Greed". As if the masses will see any of the proceeds from these so called "concessions". Who is going to make sure they get them. You!, Arewa republic, MEND. Please!

Cure the symptom and you will eliminate the problem.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by oyinda3(f): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
morpheus24:

The likes of Mend, Arewa republic and so on are only waiting for the ship to sink or the spoils of war so they can loot as much as possible in the disguise of helping the mass of people. Tell me what part of all the kidnap money Mend and theri kidnapping counter parts is going to the people in those regions or being used to procure more weaponry in anticipation of a war.

COSIGNED!!!!
but beaf and his comrades will be deaf to this truth as usual.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by MandingoII(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2009
Since nigerians are so sensitive, hillary reframed from dissin them.

knowing damn well that if she said one KERNEL OF TRUTH, all hell will break loose from the big mouth nigerians with NO power.

Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2009
I think this is an insult to Clinton.
Nigeria is at war to itself.
America can deal with other better nations and be ok, we need America as much as they need us, however, they can do without Nigeria and all their wahala and shame
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Beaf: 3:11am On Aug 13, 2009
morpheus24:

maybe my credentials as a UN attachee and my work with  NGO's all across Africa  might persuade you of my "aspirations" vs your actions.

Go ahead and advocate your peaceful exit on ethnic lines. I promise you one thing, I will chop off my right hand if your Arewa republics or MENDS even resemble the appearance of the worst African states.

I like the way the word 'concessions" is used to mask the true intended goal which is control of resources and inevitably "Greed". As if the masses will see any of the proceeds from these so called "concessions". Who is going to make sure they get them. You!, Arewa republic, MEND. Please!

Cure the symptom and you will eliminate the problem.

Sorry, but by "concessions" I mean a formalised contract with the state, the prevailing situation right now is the law of the jungle.
Centrifugal forces of ethnicity have been tearing the country to pieces. The Nigerian state is a contrivance with nothing to glue its various nationalities together. It is an aggregation of a powerful centre and weak satellites; a system more suited to a dictatorship than a democratic federation. The centre wields a big stick, followed (at some distance) by the majority ethnic groups and then the minorities. Minority groups are treated with contempt.
The nation today is bogged down on the road to nowhere, because our elite have simply replaced the British as the benefactors of divide and rule. We have done nothing to provide a framework for ethnic equality and co-existence.

Let us talk about the Niger Delta which you have referenced through MEND.
Before proceeding, I need to make quite clear that the vast majority of Niger Delta people would prefer to be able to identify with the wider country; but after repeated massacres, only feel a sense of rejection. We have lost 50,000+ souls and 20 communities have been wiped out. As you must be aware, the last massacre was at Gbaramatu near  Warri and was for no other reason than Tompolo is from there; there was a smaller (though no less significant) massacre at Elem-Tombia in 2008; there was the state execution of a peaceful man, Saro Wiwa and the Ogoni 9. This is coupled with high levels of pollution and in a further twist; entrance to Universities and secondary schools are hampered by the quota system which seems to affect the Niger Delta much more than other areas. Unsurprisingly, there is little sense of belonging in the Niger Delta; we are the unloved child, only fit for exploitation.

You work for the UN, so the incidents and figures I have provided are not strange to you.

Why do you feel we shouldn’t strive for concessions? What symptoms can spectators (or minorities) cure in the present arrangement?
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by oyinda3(f): 3:18am On Aug 13, 2009
beaf u're a mend member i can tell. lol
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Beaf: 3:36am On Aug 13, 2009
@oyinda

I feel the pain and suffering of my people. I used to be a very fervent supporter of the Nigerian project; but it really hits you when people are killed and so much blood is spilt senselessly. The govt is doing its best to allienate ND people.

Do you know that before the youth in the creeks took up arms, that oil companies could actually order military strikes in ND? It may sound funny and far fetched in a sovereign country, but thats Nigeria and the ND for you. http://www.fpif.org/fpiftxt/6248

You might not understand what its like.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2009
Wow Hillary made sense. Corporate Diss thats it.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by emyah(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2009
And while 90% of igbos are traders. If a nation call Biafra exist, it means 90% of Igbos would be JOBLESS. The reason is since most igbos are traders, you must have people who would buy from you. And if every igbos man is a spear part dealer where are the buyers in the Biafra.[color=

you shouldn't worry about Biafra getting job wan the will have they republic , i mean that will great a lot of vacant job opportunity's in Nigeria
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by emyah(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2009
And a nation have to weight what is best for 80% of its population and not less than 10% of its population. Even among the less than 10% of the population, the educated igbos know Biafra is not possible.

pls can you give us reasons why you and Nigeria's don't want Biafra Republic to stand
--
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by omooloye1(f): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2009
Becomrich:

The Yorubas and Fulani/hausa together are spread in about 18 countries in Africa. This is why we have to redraw the map of Nigeria to avoid a civil war. The igbos have no military strength in the Nigeria army to oppose even the decision. They would be crush. I can even tell you this. Knowing Nigeria politics if the igbos stage a coup against it. In less than 6 hours they would be remove from power. And most likely the coup would fail.

Seen the satellite picture, we have to redraw the map of Nigeria to avoid a civil war. This is why it is important not to listen to the useless shout of Biafra. It is not possible and would NEVER happen. The force against it is too many. Even if the west support it. west Africa politics would block it. Biafra would be block in west Africa and Africa.

Removing the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic would pass in the west Africa parliament by a 90% vote. All countries in west Africa would support it and 90% of Africa countries would vote yes to the decision. It is the only solution to avoid a civil war.

You are an slowpoke, a total disgrace to this nation
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by omooloye1(f): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2009
Becomrich:

I think the first thing Hillary has to learn is that I am given an unbias view of Nigeria. When I said don’t go, I mean it. We are different, we have culture , history which make our story unique.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-301082.0.html

The truth is we have no other choice at the moment than to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic. What hillary Clinton does not know is that there is power play in Nigeria based on ethnics loyality. After seen the satellite picture of Nigeria. In the mind of every Northerner the removing of the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic is the only solution.

There would never be Biafra, never because of the politics of Nigeria. And because the so call people calling for Biafra are just less than 10% of the population of Nigeria.

While for this solution of removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic majority of Nigeria would vote Yes to the solution. I would say about 80% of the population of Nigeria to avoid a civil war.

And a nation have to weight what is best for 80% of its population and not less than 10% of its population. Even among the less than 10% of the population, the educated igbos know Biafra is not possible.

Another reason is igboland have ecological problem of erosion, which can not be corrected if you look at satellite picture. You would need trillion of dollars to correct them. We don’t have it. So igbos have to immigrate by force.

And while 90% of igbos are traders. If a nation call Biafra exist, it means 90% of Igbos would be JOBLESS. The reason is since most igbos are traders, you must have people who would buy from you. And if every igbos man is a spear part dealer where are the buyers in the Biafra.

It is only uneducated igbos that would not see the advantage in igbos been part of the new Nigeria with the north. And while the removing of the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic is the only solution.

Hillary has to get it. She have to join in the movement to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic making the north have 70% of the oil. This is the only solution.

Again, I say you are an slowpoke.Where are you from sef? you sound like a jihadist
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by papaajasko: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
omo oloye for u to call this guy an slowpoke is giving him some respect

let be truthful the guy is worser than an slowpoke
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by manuel(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
1. 9ja is bad and all and cud even be on the way to disintegration, but that does not give hillary or wateva her name is the right to disrespect the ppl of 9ja.

2. I guess she walked on the red carpet given her in DR Congo a country that has already disintegrated, and in 9ja she side stepped it. wat a 2 timing hypocrite she is.

3. Funny lil white girl, she thinks she is Obama. Obama can come to Africa and criticize us without any apology cos he is a son of the soil and so therefore has every right to do so.

4. Ok lets say hillary wants to criticize, she can feel free and do so. but she should not stoop so low to a level of disrespectin the ppl of the land. with this I say she is one of the worse diplomats the world has ever had.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by manuel(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I think this is an insult to Clinton.
Nigeria is at war to itself.
America can deal with other better nations and be ok, we need America as much as they need us, however, they can do without Nigeria and all their wahala and shame

America does not need 9ja. fine then she shdnt have visited in the first place. but once she has visited, she shd at least show some respect. look, she like her other white folks do not respect the black race. they smile on the outside, but are monsters within.

they cud as well 4get about dealin with Africa all together, we will deal with China morever their goods are cheaper and cud help bring down inflation.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by royalcrews(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2009
am with you manuel, u r making sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bankole Sheds Tears, Regrets Being Speaker / Raining Heavily In Lagos Today. Please Post Pictures Of Your Area. / JUNE 12: Two-party System Is The Best For Nigeria. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.