Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,621 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns (4701 Views)

Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / Bush Refuses To Meet With Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Gbawe: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
Beaf:

If America offers help, let us accept it.

Yet, once in a lifetime, the stars line up in fortuitous ways. It is left for us to seize the opportunity and run with it. The following circumstances are unlikely to repeat and this is likely to be our last chance to wring out a just framework for our co-existence:

I could not agree more . If , as a people , we know the meaning of pragmatism we will accept that events are coming together in a manner that will ensure we will be able to choose leaders like Pat Utomi in the near future rather than have clueless stooges foisted on us - if we do the right thing.

We can carry on making noise about how we don't need lectures from the USA or we can grow up and understand that we need everything in alignment (including America's indictment of our corrupt leaders ) for the creation of a window of opportunity that will assist us rid ourselves , once and for all , of those who force us to live without dignity and like Animals. The World , as long as it got our oil , was comfortable dining with our despotic leaders. Now that the USA is leading the way in telling our leaders off for their misdeed , that has impoverished us miserably , some of us still see it as an affront on all of us !!! Na wa for us OO !!! Wetin we want sef ?
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by rasputinn(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2009
Becomrich:

he can bot be a bold leader, remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic to avoid a future war. This is was leadership is about.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,[ Remove   shocked shocked,where on earth does a president have powers to "remove"a state or a number of states from his country and add them to another country.Jesus wept  cry cry,what wont we see on nairaland ??
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,I've tried not to respond to your posts wherever I come across them,but don't you think you've polluted so many threads with your ignorant and sick postulations already  angry
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by adebanjou: 12:40am On Aug 14, 2009
rasputinn , how did bakassi leave nigeria?? which kind question is that.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by vislabraye(m): 1:08am On Aug 14, 2009
Some one saying  Ibos, Yoruba and Niger Deltans should move to Benin Republic doesnt make sense.

I wonder when our leaders would stop embarrasing the nation. Imagine a lady like Hilary Clinton avoid the red carpet our red carpet reception. Its a big disrespect. When you're entering into a country for a visit and you show such hostility, how do you expect to get the best of them? By doing so she has shown she's a bad communicator. The leaders in this administartion don't deserve respect any way, but Nigerian as a nation should be respected
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by magragold(m): 2:26am On Aug 14, 2009
Nigeria is an Awkward contraption!

Once presided over by a band of "illiterate" Presidents!

Now ruled by a Morbid, educated President who can be asleep at 12noon! grin
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by adconline(m): 2:34am On Aug 14, 2009
The poster mentioned three regions in the country and you suddenly turned this into Biafra. It shows your biases against Igbos. U still haven't told us how many businesses u started so as to give credence to ur statements that igbos are bunch of illiterate traders. Maybe u haven't sat for JAMB to know that Igbos go to school as other southern regions.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by okunoba(m): 5:18am On Aug 14, 2009
@Becomerich, I enjoy ur comments on Nairaland, if only we all have your sense of humor. The map thing used to annoy me but since it`s been reduced, i have been taking more time reading ur post and trying to decode ur coded massages. I am surprised no one on Nairaland as been able to understand that u are only taking everyone for a ride. I like how u have been able to turn the division of Nigeria based on ethnic lines into a joke, only u have been able to make a mockery of it on Nairaland. Please keep up the good work.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by akigbemaru: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2009
@Becomerich,

I must commend your good works, but the maps thing always got me frustrated. Remember, I used to cause you out and call you a bastard. Now, I could read between the lines the connotations of your messages. Igbo people want to eat their cake and still have it. They talk good in Yoruba front and talk bad when we turn back. We just got to let them know that we don't care about them too.[/b]Who told you Igbo has 29,000 km—ss? They included the 2,000km offshore, where British had already forecast that they would start oil exploration. If you remove the offshore area, they only have 27,000km. That’s way less than Oyo state.
Biafrans, just remember your IG governs 920,000 km. So, if you go back to your Biafra, he would only govern 27,000km.
With that being said, [b]you and I know that calling Igbos majority group in Nigeria is just a shibboleth not real anymore.
grin grin grin
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by kristos(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2009
akigbemaru:

@Becomerich,

I must commend your good works, but the maps thing always got me frustrated. Remember, I used to cause you out and call you a bastard. Now, I could read between the lines the connotations of your messages. Igbo people want to eat their cake and still have it. They talk good in Yoruba front and talk bad when we turn back. We just got to let them know that we don't care about them too.[/b]Who told you Igbo has 29,000 km—ss? They included the 2,000km offshore, where British had already forecast that they would start oil exploration. If you remove the offshore area, they only have 27,000km. That’s way less than Oyo state.
Biafrans, just remember your IG governs 920,000 km. So, if you go back to your Biafra, he would only govern 27,000km.
With that being said, [b]you and I know that calling Igbos majority group in Nigeria is just a shibboleth not real anymore.
grin grin grin

you are a numbskull and a dimwit
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by frag(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2009
kristos:

you are a numbskull and a dimwit

Looooololololololololoololololol
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by palermo: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2009
If FG, have d heart, let dem hit Hillary about the present situation in the Education sector, so she can further mock dem shocked
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by rasputinn(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2009
adebanjou:

rasputinn , how did bakassi leave nigeria?? which kind question is that.

shocked shocked I sure hope for Pete's sake you don't think Bakassi was signed away only with the green tree accord during OBJ tenure as the peninsula was disputed between Nigeria and Cameroun way back before then(OBJ did not just wake up one day and sign Bakassi away as he hadn't the power to do so without any premise).I'm sure you heard about the Anglo German agreements.You think the matter went to the ICJ for nothing.The states you mentioned,is Benin republic laying claims to them?,if so,on what premise?
I'm amazed that you actually think a president has the power to just remove states from a sovereign country and add them to another country just like that shocked shocked,Jesus,what manner of minds do we have on nairaland angry
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by IHRRG: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2009
HILLARY CLINTON: MISSTEP IN NIGERIA

August 13, 2009

INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS RESEARCH GROUP (IHRRG) AND ALLIED NGOs severely oppose the allegation which Hillary Clinton brought against the government of Nigeria. Respondents are aware that Nigerian politicians, leaders, president, lawmakers and government are corrupt but not as corrupt as American politicians, leaders, president, lawmakers and government (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=BRIBERY++%26++CORRUPTION%3A+COMPLETE+DEFINITION+%26+PRACTICE+IN+BOTH+ANCIENT+&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=).

The case of the Publishers against Clinton is that Knowledging that Nigerian politicians, leaders, president, lawmakers and government are corrupt thus it's more decent to say that politicians, leaders, president, lawmakers and government that are also corrupt can not accuse other corrupt politicians, leaders, president, lawmakers and government.

Comparatively reference to the weblink above, United States is more corrupt than Nigeria. Nigerian politicians, leaders, president, lawmakers and government would not have been corrupt as Clinton claimed if she is learned to the level of comparing America and Nigeria and also waive right, left and middle to know that without America and other countries including Germany, UK, etc and/or receivers of the Nigeria's loots, Nigerian politicians, leaders, president, lawmakers and government would have been BEST SAINTS in the management of human and material resources.

If Clinton and her entourage were better learned people and sensitive of the assembled content of BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION (
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=BRIBERY++%26++CORRUPTION%3A+COMPLETE+DEFINITION+%26+PRACTICE+IN+BOTH+ANCIENT+&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=) and the causes of the on financial or economic melt down and volume of money looted and pundered by American actors and western world, a secretary of state of such country will not jump up and down shamelessly accuse OTHERS.

Nigerian politicians, leaders, president, lawmakers and government have tolerated the callousness and arrogance of Clinton an impostor out to humiliate and intimidate people she gives welfare. Under this master/servant relationship, in each interaction, welfare given to Nigeria directly and indirectly returned to giver in form of loot & flight.

, etc

Phillip Ofume, Ph.D.
www.phillyimc.org/en/event/dr-phillip-chukwuma-ofume-president-nigeria-
2011-complete-political-manifesto-

Godson Etiebet, Ph.D.

Cynthia H. Taylor, Ph.D./Alh. (Dr.) Farruk Mohammad

Tan Ochollu, D.Lit.

Reid MacDonald, Ph.D.

Kris Kifindi Bunkheti, Ph.D.

Jerome Tesfai, D. Min/Div

Francois Bourgeois/Pierre Bushel

ANTI-REFUGEE SLAVERY INTERNATIONAL (INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN PROJECT);
AFRICAN CANADIAN HUMAN RIGHTS ASSOCIATION (ACHRA);
NETLINK INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (NLICS);
INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN FOR NIGERIAN PEOPLE'S LIBERATION AND DEMOCRACY
(ICN-PLD); OIL AND CHEMICAL WATCH INTERNATIONAL (OCWI);
AFRICAN CANADIAN IMMIGRANT SETTLEMENT ASSOCIATION (ACISA);
INTERNATIONAL NETWORK FOR PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT IN AFRIK (NIPAD).

In the United States of America:
Dr. Phillip C. Ofume
c/o 33 Arlington Street, Suite 1
Lynn, Massachusetts USA 01902
Mobile: (617) 888 - 4205 (No Voice Message)
Tel. (617) 263- 8604 (Voice Message allowed)
Tel (781) 842-1225 (24-hr service)
Websites: "Dr. Phillip Ofume";
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Dr.+Phillip+Ofume+Political+Mani,
etc E-mail: globalaids_hivcureinteract, @yahoo.co.uk ,
confid1, @hotmail.com

Disclaimer: We have experienced series of high handed cyber attacks
such as deleting of words and sentences from our write-ups;
distorting and confusing the meaning of our letters/report/
advertisement/ articles; returning and destroying our e-mail and
snail mail; changing and distorting write-ups on-line; importing
strange ideas into our write-ups; etc. In the light of this, we
hereby advise you to disregard the activities of these cyber-vultures
and contact us for signed hard copies directly from the Publishers.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Beaf: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2009
^^How can a google search proove that the US is more corrupt than Nigeria and what is the list of names at the bottom and what are the disclaimers about? Redeem your post from crackpot status by providing proof and some structure.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by ikennahill: 1:03am On Aug 17, 2009
well,the truth is always bitter,Hillary told us the truth we all know
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by devimcy: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
@ become rich you are the biggest fool i ever meet, i hope you change

too too sentimental for my,

we dont need psychophants like you in this country

hopeless offspring of obassanjo d father of this mess we are talking about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's State Of The Nation Broadcast. / Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance / Raining Heavily In Lagos Today. Please Post Pictures Of Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.