Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Questions girls ask - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions girls ask (6430 Views)

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / 29 Questions Girls Asked About Peniz. / Silly Questions Girls Ask And There Answers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions girls ask by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2016
SirWere:

Wha I mean, what else is going to differentiate her from a male, or a gorilla for that matter undecided. Heck, what am I saying. Even gorillas exhibit intelligences sometimes and have boobs angry.

Chi mo, ayaf DiEDEd,wetin she do u nw
Re: Questions girls ask by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 06, 2016
Briemode:
I need good advice pls no hate, positivity only.

You need to give us more information, to know how to advise you.
Re: Questions girls ask by firstking01(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2016
Briemode:
We do not know a poo about you, so, how do we advice you?...

1 = No profile pix

2 = Give us a clue of the kinda person you are.
Re: Questions girls ask by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 06, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

Aremu01:

U no try o
TITOBIGZ:

The truth is bitter naww..... grin grin
Re: Questions girls ask by Jumbledwords: 9:42pm On May 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
Are you decent??

It's who you are that attracts admirers.

An interesting school of thought that is highly questionable.
Re: Questions girls ask by dollyjoy(f): 9:51pm On May 06, 2016
Jumbledwords:

An interesting school of thought that is highly questionable.
Re: Questions girls ask by chaseChoder(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2016
Well me am 17 and Single
Re: Questions girls ask by LEGAL007: 12:11am On May 07, 2016
My dear, why not concentrate on your studies now and let a decent man take you in in future. Indecent girls are TAKEN OUT (used) while decent girls are TAKEN IN (married). Be wise. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Questions girls ask by dudesexy1111(m): 1:10am On May 07, 2016
Cause ur pussy stinks......
Re: Questions girls ask by GENTLENNAJI(m): 5:44am On May 07, 2016
SirWere:
Three reasons.

1) Is your IQ the one used to standardize the IQ scale. I mean, set it to zero proper undecided. If yes well...... Check two

2) Does your face look you fell from heaven and landed on your face undecided. If yes, you still have hope..... Just check no 2.

3) Is your chest so flat it makes tile makers jealous sad If yes to all above, dear sis, GO AND DIE!!!

angry angry
Guy this is too hard on her nah
Re: Questions girls ask by espn(m): 7:03am On May 07, 2016
Briemode:
what ur atitude towards ppl.. I avoid girls who ppl perceive o be rude.. U know urself better dan anyone else..take ur time, study urself and fix what u fink u r not doing right..
Re: Questions girls ask by simababe(f): 7:15am On May 07, 2016
Do u av decent guys in ur neighbourhood, do u mingle with decent folks or do u look intimidating to those guys therefore not wantin to approach.
Re: Questions girls ask by sinaj(f): 7:38am On May 07, 2016
ronald4ever:

Who be that she on black? Is she single? wink
you shud ask if the one in white is single nt d black *rolls eyes*
Re: Questions girls ask by Frank3n2(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2016
Let me see your picture, and i will break the curse.
Re: Questions girls ask by Frank3n2(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2016
sinaj:

Is the one in white single?? cheesy
Re: Questions girls ask by sinaj(f): 8:03am On May 07, 2016
Frank3n2:

Is the one in white single?? cheesy
lol yes o! She is
Re: Questions girls ask by moorfyn: 8:29am On May 07, 2016
if u say u are decent, my friend, then your decency is not transparent for guys to see. their is something behind the scene you alone can find out. check ur self again, above all fear GOD
Re: Questions girls ask by Frank3n2(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2016
sinaj:
lol yes o! She is
GREAT!!! How do I locate her before someone else does!! cheesy sending a pm right away!!!!
Re: Questions girls ask by Nobody: 8:39am On May 07, 2016
Go bk to school or learn work, u still av more to achieve.
Re: Questions girls ask by Nobody: 9:07am On May 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
Are you decent??

It's who you are that attracts admirers.
Nne ara gi di ugwu
Re: Questions girls ask by NigerianScholar: 9:27am On May 07, 2016
You might have a bad/pompous character. And you might seem intimidating. Just like a fine girl in my school dat always walks with her shoulders high. Nobody likes her
Buh, u r still twenty....work on ur academics.....make your money den d guys will come to you
Re: Questions girls ask by dollyjoy(f): 9:42am On May 07, 2016
ebubemicky:
Nne ara gi di ugwu
care to translate? I don't understand your language.
Re: Questions girls ask by missmary(f): 9:45am On May 07, 2016
undecided First Question! What is your definition of DECENT?

1 Like

Re: Questions girls ask by missyQween(f): 9:46am On May 07, 2016
Nothing is wrong...Just check ur physical appearance.... ur appearance define who u are..
Re: Questions girls ask by anthoniosp(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2016
Briemode:
first things first...

By "no decent " guy has asked u out what do you mean?...
Re: Questions girls ask by ronald4ever(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2016
sinaj:

Lol the one in black can't be single, she's too gorgeous not to have been 'fished' by sharp PH badoos that's why I didn't bother. Biko connect me to that chick. Hehe. sad
Re: Questions girls ask by anthoniosp(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2016
missmary:
undecided
First Question!
What is your definition of DECENT?
abi ooh...help me ask her..
Re: Questions girls ask by fartkay(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2016
Focus on ur study, wen u re successful real men will chase u pants down. "All iz well (2011)"

1 Like

Re: Questions girls ask by anthoniosp(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2016
Drefan2:
20 years Old? I think what you should be mostly concerned about is your career and academics and thinking of how to build a solid foundation for your future. Make no mistake, your education should come first before other necessities. A Boyfriend won't be of any use to you now. You have not clocked 25 yet, and if that was the case then I would have advised you work on yourself to improve your current lifestyle, but you are not, so think of more profitable ventures instead to pursue.

mtcheew..someone is making millions from "skiborobo skibororobor yebaaa oshee badext" and u are talking of academics
Re: Questions girls ask by Akkord4gov: 10:05am On May 07, 2016
missyQween:
Nothing is wrong...Just check ur physical appearance.... ur appearance define who u are..

U are talking from experience,how many guys do ask u out in a day? Moment of truth grin
Re: Questions girls ask by Akkord4gov: 10:12am On May 07, 2016
fartkay:
Focus on ur study, wen u re successful real men will chase u pants down. "All iz well (2011)"

She has Sometin to be worried about truly. Talking from psychological view point. Having guys asking her out doesn't mean she can't focus on her study. Even successful ladies have problem the most in a relationship. It is only good to be successful together with a guy. My opinion ooooo
Re: Questions girls ask by Akkord4gov: 10:15am On May 07, 2016
fartkay:

She has Sometin to be worried about truly. Talking from psychological view point. Having guys asking her out doesn't mean she can't focus on her study. Even successful ladies have problem the most in a relationship. It is only good to be successful together with a guy. My opinion ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Cristiano Ronaldo Perform Plastic Surgeries? (photo) / SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend / What Is It About Catholic Church..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.