Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Time To Act Is Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Act Is Now (765 Views)

Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala / A Call For The IgboS To Unite: The Time To Act Is Now! / Freedom Of Information Act Is Not Applicable In Lagos –lagos State Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Act Is Now by oshkosh(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
I've been thinking of a way out of the mess we find ourselves in as  Nation. And hard as I try, the only solution I can think of is extermination, assisination of our leaders and cross section of our political elite!  How can this be achieved and who should make the list! I'm starting the list with IBB,
Re: Time To Act Is Now by kokoA(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
It should be done all at thesame time.
Re: Time To Act Is Now by mamagee6(f): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
Okay.
Re: Time To Act Is Now by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2009
@Poster, I hate to yank you back to reality in this way but the minute you begin, your own people will be their to either sell you out/kill you themselves or even inform your targets of what you are planning.

The problem in Nigeria is not necessarily those we have in office, but the millions who continue to sit back with arms folded but ready at the drop of a dime to attack their fellow man for one silly reason or another.
Re: Time To Act Is Now by vigasimple(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
CORRUPTION by 'our leaders' is the most dangerous enemy of Nigeria today.

The only thing that top that is the shamelessness of it by 'our leaders'  As a result it has now spread to the followers especially the youth, and majority of everybody in this country.

Infact, minister of religions has more than their own share of the guilt, so where is the moral of the nation that will guide us?

REVOLUTION is the only thing that we savage Nigeria, sooner than later. It will be Nzeogwu type but this time no one from any tribe or region be excluded. That mistake of deliberately excluding one tribal section must not be made again otherwise it will be seen as a tribal/ethnic cleansing like what happens in the 1966 coup, which led to civil war.

Find 6 very corrupt political leaders in each of the 6 geo political zone, and make them an example: death by firing squad for high office holder thieves and corruption will drop like a baloon from 35,000ft. Nigerians will start to have fear of CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS

NIGERIA; GOOD PEOPLE, GREAT NATION,
AWFULLY CORRUPT LEADERSHIP grin grin grin
Re: Time To Act Is Now by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2009
I have been hearing of Revolution since i was a kid and yet nothing, so let us act and stop talking
Re: Time To Act Is Now by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2009
they leaders are not the problem. The actual problem is, theres is no suffucient check and blanances to regulate what they do. The have to much powers and freedom with themselves. think of a situation whereby the EFCC is totally independent from the executive control or when the president doesnt have the power to appiont the INEC chairman or when the masses have the authority to vote out any elected unperforming individual at any time. we definitely need to redesign our system in such a way that leaders who are not performing or are corrupt shouldnt remain on their seats for more than one month.
Re: Time To Act Is Now by MrCrackles(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I have been hearing of Revolution since i was a kid and yet nothing, so let us act and stop talking

Will you kindly take a lead?
Re: Time To Act Is Now by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Will you kindly take a lead?
looking for the one to publicly make the first step will get us nowhere. there has to be a secret mass mobilization first, then suddenly we can all burst out at once. stealth and suprise is the key. so even before the government will think of counteracting, we have already got them in the basket.
Re: Time To Act Is Now by MrCrackles(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
eina:

looking for the one to publicly make the first step will get us nowhere. there has to be a secret mass mobilization first, then suddenly we can all burst out at once. stealth and suprise is the key. so even before the government will think of counteracting, we have already got them in the basket.

Burst out then Mr. . . Goodluck!
I wont be part of it sha. . . That is my own! grin
Re: Time To Act Is Now by dafidixone(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
I've been thinking of a way out of the mess we find ourselves in as Nation. And hard as I try, the only solution I can think of is extermination, assisination of our leaders and cross section of our political elite! How can this be achieved and who should make the list! I'm starting the list with IBB,

The ealier we know we are fighting spiritual battle in this country the better for us to have solution.

All the cabal are already moved to our future while we are looking at the present. If you kill all of them, that will not solve the problem. If we are proactive it is better.

For example, the next election plan is on now, we are still focussing on the past election. Why not start to groom those we beleive for the future.
Re: Time To Act Is Now by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
dafidixone:

The ealier we know we are fighting spiritual battle in this country the better for us to have solution.

All the cabal are already moved to our future while we are looking at the present. If you kill all of them, that will not solve the problem. If we are proactive it is better.

For example, the next election plan is on now, we are still focussing on the past election. Why not start to groom those we beleive for the future.

Spiritual wetin?
Re: Time To Act Is Now by MrCrackles(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Spiritual wetin?

Help me ask am ooo! grin cheesy
Re: Time To Act Is Now by dafidixone(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2009
Ibi ti ema dagba si lewa yen.

still they ask me ?
Re: Time To Act Is Now by MrCrackles(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2009
dafidixone:

Ibi ti ema dagba si lewa yen.

still they ask me ?

Is that wollof or Chinese shocked grin
Re: Time To Act Is Now by oshkosh(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2009
Talking about spirits, one thing that baffles me is the scale of fetish and
diabolical activities of our leaders, I heard from the grapevine (I don't have evidence, though
he was my state governor), that Ibori is such a powerful man in the dark world and commands
major following and respect within his wider cycle of ocultic politicians.

That's one reason given for why  Aoondakaa, Yar and co know of his influence / importance (as the
most influencial amongst them are in the boat) and will never touch him, no matter how costly the
implications.

I say high powered rifle and 300 meters from IBB's minna residence or James Onanefe Ibori's Oghara mansion should set us up quite well.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Government Offended By District 9 Movie / James Ibori Handpicked Judge / Our Hands Are Tied On Gas Flaring For Now: Sack Mr Odein Ajumogobia Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.