Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. (22965 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock / PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by Firefire(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
ajebuter:

Awon sugonmu fowo fa wahala ba ara won nitori atenuje

Won sora won di eru fun gambari nitori agbara aye lasan lasan

Won wa ko gbogbo ilu sie hilahilo ati sibasibo

Ara o rokun, ara o ro adiye.

A tii wa lenu e na, ayafi ki Olorun ko wa yo bayi

Mo mo pe oju opolopo ti la bayi nigbati gambari show ara re grin grin

Ara ni' gbogbo awon omo'orile ide yi, ara kan won gogo.

Ta ni yio gba Naijiria ninu iponju ati osi yi Afi ki Olorun Oba gba wa.

BTW: Buhary should immediately start implementing the budget with high caution to the professional looters in his team.

1 Like

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by CyberWolf: 8:49pm On May 06, 2016
So we should roll out drums and partying because the budget has been signed? Nawaoo

2 Likes

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by modath(f): 6:15am On May 07, 2016
^^^

It's one things to wail about, sorry that Bubu took it away!!
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by DropShot: 6:26am On May 07, 2016
Firefire:
Congrats to APC for signing into law the MOST padded budget of the century.
Shame dey catch me on your behalf!

cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by Firefire(m): 6:33am On May 07, 2016
DropShot:

Shame dey catch me on your behalf!

cry cry

Brother, please catch your own shame fully before u help me, alakisa to un Jo loru' bo pe ile aamo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by DropShot: 6:33am On May 07, 2016
[s]
ajebuter:

Awon sugonmu fowo fa wahala ba ara won nitori atenuje

Won sora won di eru fun gambari nitori agbara aye lasan lasan

Won wa ko gbogbo ilu sie hilahilo ati sibasibo

Ara o rokun, ara o ro adiye.

A tii wa lenu e na, ayafi ki Olorun ko wa yo bayi

Mo mo pe oju opolopo ti la bayi nigbati gambari show ara re grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by DropShot: 6:36am On May 07, 2016
Firefire:

Brother, please catch your own shame fully before u help me, alakisa to un Jo loru' bo pe ile aamo. undecided
Shamelessly opposing even the "unopposable"!

Keep praying things go south. Alufa ti o so wipe iyan maa mu. Omo re ko ni je tira.

Sugbon awa mo wipe, Olohun ti la wa lowo awon arungun PDP ti won so omo onile olona di atoroje.

Done with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by Firefire(m): 6:36am On May 07, 2016
^^^ Obuko de, oorun de, awon araabi ti wo'lu. Omo awo lo lagbegbe yi. La yoooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by juman(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2016
The great grand father (the dinosaur) has signed the budget.

Hope it is not just another document like other former governments did, their budget were not implemented.

Presently apc change is chain.

1 Like

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by Nobody: 8:12am On May 07, 2016
modath:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala . Thx.
Apc would have said same thing Pdp said if they were the opposition party.

1 Like

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by Scatterboss(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2016
modath:
One is a TRUE Opposition Party..

The other is a PARTY of CLOWNS ..

Seunmsg, malton, Tuale4u, Tokety, dropshot, Ngeneukwenu, Beremx, passingshot, Fulanimafia, Omenka ....Na like dis dem hope to chase Bubu comot? grin cheesy

Lmao @ wailing party. grin cheesy
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by focus7: 8:25am On May 07, 2016
PDP is never for good things.
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by omenka(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2016
Aunty Mo, thanks for bringing this. PDP is just a shameless mass of miserable donkeys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by omenka(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2016
Modath, have you told Lalasticlala about this?? I'd like to know what he has to say.
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by omenka(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2016
modath:
^^^

It's one things to wail about, sorry that Bubu took it away!!
That is the confused Yoot that said I'm a yoloba from Kwara. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by Misterdhee1(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2016
The first is pro-Nigeria , the other is pro-looting...PDP is dead and buried !

1 Like

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by modath(f): 9:58am On May 07, 2016
omenka:
Mo, have you told Lalasticlala about this?? I'd like to know what he has to say.

Got my correspondence? Believe it didn't deliver.
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by AyodejiGREAT: 10:58am On May 07, 2016
The bread nearly tall pass d boy... grin[quote author=Firefire post=45375142][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by dammytosh: 11:01am On May 07, 2016
PDP already disown that twitter accout since.

It is the likes of Barcarista who are desperate for coins in their political carear that are behind the pathetic handle.
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by fabre4: 11:02am On May 07, 2016
modath:

What, high chief of Neverland, what? You will wail like a bush baby bah? cheesy

On a more serious note, we will see positive change, naysayers like you go enter under bed last last to cry for una wasted opportunities!!

Zombie go and start sowing your masquerade wear while people u are better than are been given job in CBN

1 Like

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by Hamintab: 11:05am On May 07, 2016
PDP has no shame at all. The idea of budget padding came to light because the new sheriff in town does not buy the idea of business as usual. Which is an indictment to their own reign. Does it mean that the budget was not padded when PDP was in power or the president then was so daft to do a thorough check of every details.

I believe that objective Nigerians knows that the latter was the case.

So it is very shameful for PDP to be blind in their approach to opposition.

No government has ever taken time to scrutinize the details of the budget line by line like this government has done. SO all the act of budget padding at the level of the ministries and house of assembly has gone unchecked.

I wish the law will allow those directly involved in padding the budget to be prosecuted and jailed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by asEdeyHOT: 11:25am On May 07, 2016
Firefire:

Wannabe ko, benawan ni.

Victim mentality indeed. No peace for that wicked looter.

God bless Nigeria.

Everyone knows you are not Yoruba

Stop the lies

Be proud of your heritage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by dikeigbo2(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2016
adenine02:
d moment PDP e-warrior hear d budget was sign

Was signed,.... The budget wasn't a sign please.
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by adebowales: 11:44am On May 07, 2016
Firefire:

Owe apala, cheesy arungun a ko ti le ta, lo ma un gbe ounje ale re fun ologbo je. Oju Tinubu, arugun ile karo ojire ti un ja bayi.

Di e ni ti Alaba temi lehin ibeji. awon ojulowo arugun ti un run oro'aje Naijiria, ko ha tan bi ? yokoluyokolu. embarassed

Stay put Angel Lookman!.

Cc: Ajebuter pelu Ajepako. cool
oga gbenu soun jare ijekuje ti baye yin je Debi wipe opolo yin ti sori kodo
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by adebowales: 11:47am On May 07, 2016
juman:
The great grand father (the dinosaur) has signed the budget.

Hope it is not just another document like other former governments did, their budget were not implemented.

Presently apc change is chain.
mumu naso u foolish reach 99.9% of Igbo's re bigots
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by legendsilver(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Why should signing a controversial budget be applauded?

APC's infighting and corruption padded, delayed, re-engineered and frustrated the budget until now.

Did PDP opposed the budget from day one? No, certainly not. How then is this national embarrassment worth celebrating?

Wonders they say, shall never end.

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by soldierdollar(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
yes long time my brother. been a while i saw your posts and I decided to quote you. I and baby are doing fine expect the burning heat.

of course the budget will be implemented. are you praying for otherwise? grin

The bu[quote author=legendsilver post=45395144][/quote]

The budget of corruption has been signed grin
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by adebowales: 11:51am On May 07, 2016
DropShot:

Shamelessly opposing even the "unopposable"!

Keep praying things go south. Alufa ti o so wipe iyan maa mu. Omo re ko ni je tira.

Sugbon awa mo wipe, Olohun ti la wa lowo awon arungun PDP ti won so omo onile olona di atoroje.

Done with you.
I respect u bro keep it up
oto oro ti fii oju han kedere sugbon ijekuje ati okanjua ti so eelo mi di oponu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by joshuaidibia(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2016
adenine02:
d moment PDP e-warrior hear d budget was sign
what is there to wail about? As them sign am,them put ya name 4d budget? Na for everybody. But it is a shame we're almost to the 6th and half of the year b4 a budget meant 4 2016 is signed.
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by Mboi2: 12:01pm On May 07, 2016
Nigerians can be so myopic in there reasoning. Since when did signing of National budget become an achievement?
I see this making number 9 on the list of Buhari's achievement when he'll celebrate his one year in office.
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by kaziblake(f): 12:02pm On May 07, 2016
fabre4:

Zombie go and start sowing your masquerade wear while people u are better than are been given job in CBN
Wailer spotted cheesy
Re: Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. by nasoweseeam: 12:06pm On May 07, 2016
Nasoweseeam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Coalition Hits Brick Wall Over Obj’s Demand / ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election / PHOTOS: FG Delegation Visits Mrs. Rebecca Sharibu, Mother Of Leah Abducted By Bo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.