Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Abuja, A Capital City Where Light Doesn't Coexist With Rain. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja, A Capital City Where Light Doesn't Coexist With Rain. (744 Views)

Legal Set-back To Nnamdi Kanu/ipob In Abuja, A Big Blow To Biafra Struggle! / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja, A Capital City Where Light Doesn't Coexist With Rain. by engrfaruq(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2016
Is it really true that Abuja Is the fastest developing City in Africa?
In the whole of my stay in Abuja, I observed that once it starts to rain, AEDC take off their light and no area is exempted because in our Area, we're directly connected to Villa line, i.e Asokoro.
What a caricature of a capital city!

1 Like

Re: Abuja, A Capital City Where Light Doesn't Coexist With Rain. by kossyablaze(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2016
Not only in Abuja
Re: Abuja, A Capital City Where Light Doesn't Coexist With Rain. by DrLee(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2016
my brother, it's not only there o. for my area, once breeze blow, light don go be that
Re: Abuja, A Capital City Where Light Doesn't Coexist With Rain. by Drclassic(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2016
DrLee:
my brother, it's not only there o.
for my area, once breeze blow, light don go be that
yours is better.In my own area the sound of thunder, no light till the next day
Re: Abuja, A Capital City Where Light Doesn't Coexist With Rain. by Drclassic(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2016
DrLee:
my brother, it's not only there o.
for my area, once breeze blow, light don go be that
yours is better.In my own area the sound of thunder, light don go
Re: Abuja, A Capital City Where Light Doesn't Coexist With Rain. by Day11(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
Breeze or Sunny

There is no light here.

Thank you angry

1 Like

Re: Abuja, A Capital City Where Light Doesn't Coexist With Rain. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy The problem is that it takes an extra 2days to sun dry the electricity lines b4 the light is restored ...
Re: Abuja, A Capital City Where Light Doesn't Coexist With Rain. by Presbulg(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2016
Won sha wire ni yen
Re: Abuja, A Capital City Where Light Doesn't Coexist With Rain. by kolaaderin: 10:29pm On May 06, 2016
Breeze blow - 24 hours off

Rain dew - 2 days off

Normal rainfall - 3 days off

Heavy rain fall - 5 days off

Heavy rainfall with breeze - a whole week in darkness

Heavy rain with breeze, thunder come join -
grin grin haaaa u better find a way to tap from the millions of volt wasted by the thunder, na your ration of power supply for the month the thunder waste be that ooo.

Heavy rain with breeze and serious thunder ur Road come dey flooded heavily - - - - -

cry embarassed lipsrsealed no comment, ur transformer is wet and need replacement. Two things are involved, if u are a landlord your own Don be be that ooo cos u will be on generator for the rest of the year, otherwise if u are a tenant, I will recommend u relocate to another area if u really need power and can not afford running gen for the rest of the year.

(1) (Reply)

Future Of Nigeria-A Case Study Of Zimbabwe / Do You Think We Should Occupy Nigeria? (pics) / Fuel Price Hike, When I Was A Boy, We Ate Rice Only On Sundays: Ngige, Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.