Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Male Only, my experience with unknown female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Only, my experience with unknown female (997 Views)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Only, my experience with unknown female by clemz85(m): 4:52am On May 07, 2016
Excuse me Miss,
The sign read "Male only",
Pls use the Exit door, thank you

Guys pls without much ado I wannu ask
If any of you have or had got a call or calls
From strange ladies in another city asking for
Few days or week/weeks accommodation
Favor? They affirmed they got your contact from online forums you know,

Pls if there is anyone who has had or is having such experience share with us what's up and what went down,

I am currently experiencing It but you know what
Grand pa said "to be careful when you go into
Market you do not know lest you become the goods"
Re: Male Only, my experience with unknown female by lollmaolol(m): 5:03am On May 07, 2016
Careful brother, I suggest you rent an hotel and study her from there, if you cannot afford the cost, then let her know you are very busy. It's highly dangerous to accept strangers in your home, security breach for you. I hope this suggestion helps .

3 Likes

Re: Male Only, my experience with unknown female by Strahovski1(m): 5:08am On May 07, 2016
Could be an armed robber
Re: Male Only, my experience with unknown female by Olasco93: 5:15am On May 07, 2016
Though, the way our immediate society is today; the good, the bad and the ugly incidence and experience people have had from this kind of situations made it difficult and dangerous for some people to assist strangers today. However, this can be Dangerous and it can also be a Blessing in disguise...
Re: Male Only, my experience with unknown female by iornenge81(m): 5:40am On May 07, 2016
a lady I know very well asked for days in my house and I accepted with open mind. she almost ruined NY relationship of over two yrs.
Re: Male Only, my experience with unknown female by Nobody: 6:13am On May 07, 2016
Ladies i dont know call me. I used to assume maybe someone wan spy on me.

The frequency just increased it now happens often.

Being that these times are bad, i just tell them i dont know them.

One is chatting me on whatsapp now.

Even if you tell me you met me in my former office, if i dont recognize your picture, its safe to assume i dont know you.

1 Like

Re: Male Only, my experience with unknown female by Flexherbal(m): 6:24am On May 07, 2016
Get her a room in a hotel.
Re: Male Only, my experience with unknown female by olalat(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2016
She may be olosho. I had such experience in 2010, then i was at ibadan. She called up nd mentioned my name as we hv met somewhere before. Suprisingly, d lady called from imo. Kept calling 4 d period till i moved to abuja. She came visit but i jst could nt accomodate her 4 a full day. She was a wrong girl to d core. That gal was complete insult to my value. Pls be careful.
Re: Male Only, my experience with unknown female by Sugarcious(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2016
This is a clear scam na..
Re: Male Only, my experience with unknown female by wilybebsy(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2016
Be careful dude
Re: Male Only, my experience with unknown female by phabulous88(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2016
I can only house a stranger if s/he was referred by a mutual friend.

Don't try it
Re: Male Only, my experience with unknown female by clemz85(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2016
Great mature idears so far,

Keep them coming,they really helps
Not just for me you know, let's safe some
Other brothers,

Let's still use this chance encourage the
Few sincere ladies to continue being honest
We know they not all bad,

Let them note that
We gat a clear view

(1) (Reply)

HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew / Nigerian Girls Swallow Stars Of Tomorrow And Future Leaders After Sex / What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.