Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Donald Trump's Potential Running-mates - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Potential Running-mates (2176 Views)

Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) / Opponents Leak ‘NUDE PICS’ Of Woman Running For PRESIDENT In Rwanda - 18+ / Donald Trump Meets With WWE Owner Vince Mcmahon About Serving As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Potential Running-mates by stanech: 3:11am On May 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Obviously you don't know a didly square about American politics to say Trump doesn't hate anyone. He's a misogynistic bigot and being supported by the likes of David Duke, the white supremacists and Stormtroopers like Crazy Ted Nuggets. I wish you concentrate more on Nigeria politics and the corrupt worthless leaders and leave US politics to those who know about it. Calling Hispanics rapists and drug dealers and threatening to ban Muslims and calling people that disagree with him ugly names. Is that hateful enough ?.

You don't get it at all. There is never a time Trump called Latinos rapists, this is a man that has employed thousands of Latinos and Blacks in his companies . Yea he suggested a temporary ban on muslims entering the Us until the authorities figure out what the hell is going on. Giving what is happening around the world that's not such a bad idea.
In all his so called hate speech Trump have never declared hatred on anyone or group of people. But hillary said openly that she hates The republicans now is that presidential at all? Given that republicans makes up a large chunk of the country.
Re: Donald Trump's Potential Running-mates by Lucasbalo(m): 3:28am On May 16, 2016
stanech:

You don't get it at all. There is never a time Trump called Latinos rapists, this is a man that has employed thousands of Latinos and Blacks in his companies . Yea he suggested a temporary ban on muslims entering the Us until the authorities figure out what the hell is going on. Giving what is happening around the world that's not such a bad idea.
In all his so called hate speech Trump have never declared hatred on anyone or group of people. But hillary said openly that she hates The republicans now is that presidential at all? Given that republicans makes up a large chunk of the country.
Obviously your American friends are feeding you bunch of crap. Have been following Trump since 80's and the guy like I said is a misogynistic bigot. I don't have to debate about politics here with you but you saying Republicans make a large chunk is true as well as saying Democrats makes a large chunk too. Whom do you think the KKK, Stormtroopers and the other White Nationalists supporting, it's your golden boy Trump. He has a subliminal way of sending messages to his fellow bigots. Still expecting you to tell me his (Trump) pathway to getting 270 Electoral votes to win the Presidency ?. And you saying he never called Latinos rapists and drug dealers is absolutely false. That's how he started his campaign and saying he will build a 20 feet wall to be paid for by Mexico. Always get your facts right and like I said, leave American politics to Americans who knows about it than you do. I don't have to get info about America from my friends, I live it.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Potential Running-mates by stanech: 3:36am On May 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Obviously your American friends are feeding you bunch of crap. Have been following Trump since 80's and the guy like I said is a misogynistic bigot. I don't have to debate about politics here with you but you saying Republicans make a large chunk is true as well as saying Democrats makes a large chunk too. Whom do you think the KKK, Stormtroopers and the other White Nationalists supporting, it's your golden boy Trump. He has a subliminal way of sending messages to his fellow bigots. Still expecting you to tell me his (Trump) pathway to getting 270 Electoral votes to win the Presidency ?.

You have been following trump since the 80's common give it up. Trump has been the darling of everyone till he became a presidential candidate. Hillary and trump where even pals. Everyone loved trump till he decided to run for president. BTW a faction of the KKK have endorsed Hillary but you wouldn't see that on your everyday news just google it.
As for the pathway to getting 270 electoral votes, you are still underestimating this guy. Just watch and sEe what willl unfold
Re: Donald Trump's Potential Running-mates by Lucasbalo(m): 4:06am On May 16, 2016
stanech:

You have been following trump since the 80's common give it up. Trump has been the darling of everyone till he became a presidential candidate. Hillary and trump where even pals. Everyone loved trump till he decided to run for president. BTW a faction of the KKK have endorsed Hillary but you wouldn't see that on your everyday news just google it.
As for the pathway to getting 270 electoral votes, you are still underestimating this guy. Just watch and sEe what willl unfold
Obviously you love your Trump. He was known as a loud mouth real estate developer and a realty TV showman with his Apprentice show ( you are fired). Tell me the Faction of KKK that endorsed Hillary ?. Stop saying things you don't have a clue about. One of Trump delegates from California is a well known white separatist. Will be waiting for your answer about the Klans supporting Hillary.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Potential Running-mates by ValerianSteel(m): 4:40am On May 16, 2016
Lucasbalo please stop entertaining the delusion of Stanech.

He just comes up here and posts any garbage he finds on the internet about Hillary thinking he would score himself a point.

He is highly misinformed and holds an extremely shallow knowledge of American politics.
Re: Donald Trump's Potential Running-mates by Lucasbalo(m): 4:51am On May 16, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Lucasbalo please stop entertaining the delusion of Stanech.

He just comes up here and posts any garbage he finds on the internet about Hillary thinking he would score himself a point.

He is highly misinformed and holds an extremely shallow knowledge of American politics.
You are right. The guy doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about.
Re: Donald Trump's Potential Running-mates by stanech: 9:32am On May 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are right. The guy doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about.

Typical when they can't get their point across they call names and insult their opponents.

Like Clinton like her supporters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Bans Green Card Holders From Some Muslim Countries From Re-entering US / Kenyan Anambra In-law William Ruto Declared Kenya President -pics / The Florida Gay Club Shooting: Donald Trump Now Has A Leverage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.