Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Wake Up Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up Niger Delta (3268 Views)

Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / The Nine Federating States That Make Up Niger Delta In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up Niger Delta by surbrown(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2016
#NIGERDELTAMILITANTS ...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes is now scarce right? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but continue.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. continue killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

Comrade Nureen Suleiman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by KenJak(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2016
Nice thread
Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by surbrown(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2016
thanks
Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by surbrown(m): 8:21am On May 07, 2016
cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by Flamezreal(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2016
This people should learn From history. Biafra, mend, bokoharam, among others fought against Nigeria and the rest is included in the history.
I used to have soft spot for this people then because I feel their pain and they have genuine reasons, but now after the amnesty all I'm seeing are some over fed vision-less set of touts with no genuine course just like bokoharam.

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:30am On May 07, 2016
Nice thread then I begin to wonder why yeebos don't blow up the pipeline in there region.they continue sharing militants to keep blowing niger/delta oil,don't they have oil in imo nd anambra again

I myself don't like buhari,but this is stupidity at its peak nd it has to stop

5 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by EasternLion: 8:51am On May 07, 2016
fuckDmod:
Nice thread then I begin to wonder why yeebos don't blow up the pipeline in there region.they continue sharing militants to keep blowing niger/delta oil,don't they have oil in imo nd anambra again

e don do for u, olodo.

6 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2016
Ahhh , Op , noooooooooooooooo Haba , they are fighting for a just cause

I said earlier , let them blow everything up , even let them go underground and blow up the crude there as well

and when they are done we should give them their Biafra

and fence them inside their destroyed hometown

4 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by ahaz: 9:02am On May 07, 2016
fuckDmod:

mumu wetin u know? i think say u Yoruba mango heads say igbo no get oil?

6 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:05am On May 07, 2016
ahaz:
mumu wetin u know? i think say u Yoruba mango heads say igbo no get oil?

I never dent the fact that u guys av oil idiot,nd I don't usually diss the yeebos u can check my past comment,but u people are devious for sharin militants to blow up niger/delta pipelines,why nt pick up arm nd blow up urs.
Now if u quote me again,the kind finishing wey I go give u,u will curse te day u were born
Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by Kagarko(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2016
They are still dreaming.

You cannot eat your cake and have it.

By the time their cup is filled up they'll regret their lives.

What stupid behavior is this? Very funny enough they claimed what they are doing is just. What makes it just when all your governors are given 13% derivatives without any thing to show.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by ahaz: 9:08am On May 07, 2016
surbrown:
#NIGERDELTAMILITANTS ...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes is now scarce right? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but continue.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. continue killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

Comrade Nureen Suleiman
mister keeü ur trash to urself..rather its the norths time is yü not d nijs delta..u oeople can decieve some üeoole some times, if u feel u like ur nigeria so much, allow for resource control then u will hsve ur nija in one piece

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:09am On May 07, 2016
EasternLion:

e don do for u, olodo.

Dadi eh ni olodo,omoale jatijati,olori pelebe just like the under of a woman shoe.
Why nt pick up arm nd start blowin up pipelines in ur region,mind u I hope the niger/delta get that resource control

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 9:10am On May 07, 2016
This is the kind of thread a Yoruba man will like, anything that encourages the mental and colonial slavery of "one Nigeria". As an Igbo, I know what the minorties of Southern Nigeria have been through for the sake of 'one Nigeria'. Oil exploration has practically destroyed their lands while the so called Nigeria depended on the proceeds of the Oil and Gas wealth of their lands. Many of those tribes are still imporverished despite being blessed with so much. How long did Nigerians think that sort of injustice would continue before something gave way? A Yoruba man in Ibadan will tell an Ibibio man he has no historical connection with that they are brothers. An Hausa man who has no connection with an Ijaw man will say he has to rule over Ijaw people and their resources. IPOB,MASSOB,MEND,Niger Delta Avengers are examples of why Nigeria is nothing but a geographical prison. If we want peace, Nigeria should ask the Ijaw,Ibibio,Efik,Annang,Ogoni,Ogoja, etc what they want via a referendum. That's how civilised people do things. Not shout 'one Nigeria!' all over the place while stealing their resources and expect peace to reign

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by ShinnBet: 9:11am On May 07, 2016
Kagarko:

They are still dreaming.

You cannot eat your cake and have it.

By the time their cup is filled up they'll regret their lives.

What stupid behavior is this? Very funny enough they claimed what they are doing is just. What makes it just when all your governors are given 13% derivatives without any thing to show.

So we should be happy with 13%.

Let your sweat and labour be rewarded by only 13% onwards.

Let them reduce your salary and earnings to 13%

Parasitic leach .

9 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2016
ShinnBet:

This is just like the proverbial Solomon tale of the two prostitutes and the baby.

1 Timothy 6:18 They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share,

Luke 3:11 And he answered them, “Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food is to do likewise.”

Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

Isaiah 58:7 Is it not to share your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into your house; when you see the naked, to cover him, and not to hide yourself from your own flesh?

Galatians 6:6 One who is taught the word must share all good things with the one who teaches.

Luke 6:29-30 To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back.

[size=18pt] EVEN THE BIBLE WANTS YOU TO SHARE AND GIVE [/size] (TILL IT HURTS ) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by babyfaceafrica: 9:18am On May 07, 2016
I just have one question?..why is ithat SE youths don't bow up oil pipelines and installations in there vicinity by when niger delta youths do so,they are happy?....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2016
ShinnBet:

You talked about Biblical story of Solomon and the two women , i gave you bible verses , don't you like bibles ??

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by ShinnBet: 9:21am On May 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I just have one question?..why is ithat SE youths don't bow up oil pipelines and installations in there vicinity by when niger delta youths do so,they are happy?....

So now you agree they have oil in SE?

6 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by ShinnBet: 9:27am On May 07, 2016
DaBullIT:

You talked about Biblical story of Solomon and the two women , i gave you bible verses , don't you like bibles ??

No more Christian charity to heathen slaves.

Go back to cocoa

5 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by babyfaceafrica: 9:27am On May 07, 2016
ShinnBet:

So now you agree they have oil in SE?
I don't know how u passed through school?..read my post again,this time slowly and kindly answer the question....or run along

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by EasternLeopard: 9:30am On May 07, 2016
Yorubas drinking panadol for another man's headache.

8 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by ShinnBet: 9:30am On May 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I don't know how u passed through school?..read my post again,this time slowly and kindly answer the question....or run along

Only Yorubas take panadol over Niger delta pipeline sabotage and Enviroment because it will reflect in FAC allocations.

Tell Aregbe to expect 2 million naira tops for this coming month.

Yeye

9 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by petrov10: 9:32am On May 07, 2016
lolllllll I'm here to award like to my guys

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by TheNonce: 9:33am On May 07, 2016
grin

Dis "yoruba and igbo crews" no go kill person for dis nairaland sha? Na every thread una must clash on top?
Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by babyfaceafrica: 9:33am On May 07, 2016
ShinnBet:

Only Yorubas take panadol over Niger delta pipeline sabotage and Enviroment because it will reflect in FAC allocations.

Tell Aregbe to expect 2 million naira tops for this coming month.

Yeye
k
Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by Ngozi123(f): 9:33am On May 07, 2016
Wow....people are really exposing their hatred for the people of the Niger Delta here. Funnily enough, not one of them is Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by ShinnBet: 9:35am On May 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
k

K for k leg.

Ngozi123:
Wow....people are really explain their hatred for the people of Niger Delta here. Funnily enough, not one of them is Igbo.

Any time a pipeline blows in the ND, hunger looms in Oduastan that's why.

6 Likes

Re: Wake Up Niger Delta by Ariani: 9:38am On May 07, 2016
ShinnBet:

The Nijeriyan govt and her people will rather have the Niger Delta burnt to the ground than see them control their resources .

This is just like the proverbial Solomon tale of the two prostitutes and the baby.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-SWg0W4UhzF8/Uhwuk42WFOI/AAAAAAAABfs/UMkaQpYgowc/s1600/solomon&baby.jpg[/img]

This is why we in the Niger Delta must know our harmless enemies and dangerous friends in Yoruba land .

This is why I like nairaland and Seun's biases .

Inadvertently he is exposing Yoruba hatred and jealousy of the Niger Delta people through his own bias censorship .

The propaganda against Biafra has failed woefully , now in the Niger delta we know authoritatively who our real enemies are and it is you Yorubas .

You should have know that Yorubas depend alot on Lagos, it's like their cash cow, while Lagos in return depends on Nigeria continual unity to remain fat, if not she will degenerate to the levels of Lome. Conakry, Abidjan, Accra, etc, all African colonial cities that were established about the same time as Lagos by the colonial masters, but does not have the Nigerian resources and population to draw from and grow fat, like Lagos did.

Beware of any Yoruba that tells you that he wants Nigeria disintegration, he is a dangerous cunning person that must be avoided.

I prefer the sincere ones that see any attack on Nigerian unity or precious Nigerian resources, they so much need, as a personal attack. cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari / . / How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.