Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan (8584 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended / Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by Reediano(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2016
Recently, have been getting a lot of complaints from the Airtel users especially those who have been using the Airtel unlimited hourly plan as they have been facing a lot of difficulties subscribing. Until now, this plan has been a life saver for many especially those who have a lot to download.

Many people have even concluded that airtel has finally discontinued this plan.
Although Airtel didn't discontinue this plan but they have revisited the price of this plans which makes it more expensive. This is kind of weird considering the fact that other network providers like MTN are actually revisiting the price of their own data plans and slashing down the price while Airtel on the other hand are doing the opposite which is to increase the price of their own plans.

Unfortunately there is no cheaper plans for downloading now, but if your sim happens to be eligible for the MTN unlimited plan then you might want to stick with that for now.
Below are the list of all the available Airtel unlimited hourly plan, their prices and also validity.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3687355_yomitech_comairtelunlimitedhourlydataplan_jpeg400fbbe23d22c5731a2a1b3e10a58b94
So guys what do you have to say about this new changes, do you think they are still affordable or they are probably a bit too outrageous.

Source : http://www.yomitech.com/2016/05/new-price-of-airtel-unlimited-hourly.html
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by lodscott(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2016
its not outrageous its courageous for them to believe someone would actually opt for this

16 Likes

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by Reediano(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2016
Price list

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by khalhokage(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2016
They made a deal with MTN cheesy , they're obviously trying to boost MTN's business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by chumakk: 10:26am On May 07, 2016
They are not serious

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by Reediano(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2016
khalhokage:
They made a deal with MTN cheesy , they're obviously trying to boost MTN's business.

Who would ever do that...??
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by Hotdiamond(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2016
chumakk:
They are not serious
when I thought I finally settled for a good plan. They became stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by NearPerfect(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2016
Airtel lacks tact, why scrap something that gives you an edge over your competitors

7 Likes

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by Reediano(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2016
NearPerfect:
Airtel lacks tact, why scrap something that gives you an edge over your competitors

Similar thing they did to the initial Blackberry plan

1 Like

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by LongJohnS: 10:59am On May 07, 2016
lodscott:
its not outrageous its courageous for them to believe someone would actually opt for this
Seriously. They're damn courageous.
shocked
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by Qaisar1: 11:23am On May 07, 2016
lodscott:
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by David25(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2016
Well, look on the bright side, I'm now free to get my beauty sleep at night. I'll be right here when they decide to come back to their senses.
Nigerians have done it again. I've seen this coming since day 1, so I'm not too surprised.

6 Likes

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by NearPerfect(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2016
Reediano:

Similar thing they did to the initial Blackberry plan

They got to be the most selfish network in Nigeria.
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by pinkiberry(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2016
AIRTEL bunch of losers.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by pheranme9(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2016
Who will do this subscription stupid people....will go nd throw my sim away nd rather do MTN sub.no b by force to download grin

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2016
pheranme9:
Who will do this subscription stupid people....will go nd throw my sim away nd rather do MTN sub.no b by force to download grin

Pls, is the mtn 300 naira weekend plan still working?
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by PMONEY6: 2:19pm On May 07, 2016
Yeye network.
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by Kezifils(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2016
1k for 2hrs. Dey re nt serious. I no download. Na 9ja we dey. sooner than later, a cheaper alternative means will be available

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by Knighttemplar(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2016
They must be high on indian weed

1 Like

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by Jeffy1206(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue to those who come here to talk about their 20gig within 1hour tongue... Very soon it will be 1k for 3gig closed tongue
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by nani667: 5:55pm On May 07, 2016
still flexing the weekend plan.... ₦100 for 1GB.... used 3GB today ✅✅
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by herald9: 6:33pm On May 07, 2016
lodscott:
cool
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by obosirow: 7:37pm On May 07, 2016
This is called rip off by Airtel. No prior notification of the change and people are getting ripped off of their N1000.
My case was that of one guy from their end calling me in the day to inform me that airtel will 'steal' My N700 credit and give me a nonsense 'gift' of N3000 to call all networks including US, UK and Canada. He never told me that my data service (full bundle) will run on this YEYE gift of N3000; he was only emphasizing on the international call ability of the yeye N3000.
Ignorant, I subscribe for their 2hr night plan, left it and slept. Woke up the following morning and gbam, my 'N3000' gone.
I called the first cc, one yeye guy; he was talking nonsense; to worsen the situation, he dropped the call even when my matter wasn't resolved.
I called again and one girl answered telling me that nothing can be done that my money has entered voice mail. I just warned her to inform her people never to call my number for any of their nonsense promotions.
It's unfortunate that NCC will be asking a complainant what he wants them to do when this is a clear case of Fraud, Deceit, Lie, Falsehood, Corruption. EFCC should jump in and investigate them. Robbing Nigerians of their money.
Airtel, abi na HellTell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by joseph214(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
Instead of them to decrease it to lyk N1000 for 12hrs they are increasing it. How the hell is Nigeria gonna b developed?
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by obosirow: 8:57pm On May 07, 2016
That's why they are called
HELLTELL.
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by joey150(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2016
NearPerfect:
what do you mean? you think they dont also pay for the internet they supply you..

simply put..it became difficult to sustain as too many people started using the plan. hence they where making comsiderable losses and too much traffic.

no one goes into business to make loss
Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 07, 2016
joey150:
what do you mean? you think they dont also pay for the internet they supply you..

simply put..it became difficult to sustain as too many people started using the plan. hence they where making comsiderable losses and too much traffic.

no one goes into business to make loss
Lmao

And who are they paying for the internet.? God?
Apart from maintainance of their equipments and payment of salaries of their workers, who or what else are they paying?

Nigerians are gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan by Specyano(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2016
Tunatrezy come and see Airtel are really high on Ebutta weed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** / Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed / Why You Should Bother About Internet Cookies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.