Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. (1023 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by gifttracy(f): 5:55pm On May 07, 2016
Below are categories of men you must avoid if you want a prosperous financial life.

1. Those that request for recharge cards or phone calls from ladies

Many topics have long been raised whether it's ideal for a lady to ask for recharge card barely meeting a guy for 24 hours. While this could be normal, men who demand for recharge card or phone call are lazy, too dependent and have no atom of regard for themselves. For crying out loud, must your girlfriend bear your burden down to ridiculous thing such as N100 recharge card? When you meet a lady today and you beg her for recharge card or phone call tomorrow, just know that you are nothing but a shameful broke dude.

2. Those that ring bells about their financial issues

Ladies, please beware of men who don't complain about any other thing but money. Some of them automatically assume you should start taking their responsibilities which their mothers cannot take the moment they propose to you. Always try to avoid them like plague. The highest they can give you is 2minutes bleeping.

3. The hungry men

The fact that many Nigerian men see ladies' money as an escape route out of poverty often makes them act like they haven't been fed for months when they come to visit you. When a white man visits a white lady at her house, he might just order for coffee and that's all, but as for Nigerian guys, many of them lack modesty that they will feed as if there's famine on the land and may even request and start loading fast foods to last them till they come next. You need to avoid these kind of guys promptly.

4. Those obsessed about gifts

During mother's day, he will ask for gifts for his mum, during worker's day, he will ask for gifts; during Easter period, he will ask for gifts; during Independence day, he will still ask for gifts; he will even ask for gifts during your own birthday.. These ones want nothing but money.

5. Those who are too inquisitive to know about your salary

It beats my imagination when I see a guy hell bent on knowing his girlfriend's income salary.. Is it even necessary when you're not yet married to him?. Such men are nothing but thieves who do not deserve any form of respect. Ladies are advised to discard any guy who is extremely inquisitive to know your monthly take home.

6. Those who never appreciate your financial support

If you subscribe monthly data plan for some guys, common "thank you", will not come out from them. Even when you make them realise that such attitude is bad, they will reduce you to a loaf of bread and claim that your mates buy range rover for other men without strings attached.

7. Those who call you "sweet names" only when you do what they want.

Any man who calls you sweet names such as sweetheart, darling, honey when only you spend time or money on him has nothing to offer you. He's only concerned about what he wants. Such a man will always leave you when you fail to give them money to buy what will not better their lives.

8. Those who comfortably use your car and allow u take public transport, chai!

These kind of men should be a no-go-area for a lady with brightened prospects. They always wait for ladies using cars to woo in order to save their money. As bitter as it may sound, you may not have a prosperous financial life if you eventually date someone like them.

Originally written by wristbangle and Edited by gifttracy.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by johnson232: 5:58pm On May 07, 2016
lol... cheesy

your points are lame...
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by talk2alabama: 6:01pm On May 07, 2016
Because of frontpage grin
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 07, 2016
grin u remind me of someone....he complain nothing but money... angry
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by Specialbaby(f): 6:04pm On May 07, 2016
You only twisted what the other guy said.
Let me add

A reasonable girl who is ready for a serious affair should avoid long distance relationship,it never really ends well.
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 07, 2016
who the hell begs ladies for airtime
dude, that's our job not urs undecided smh
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by nrexzy: 6:09pm On May 07, 2016
Me don't Agree with No 2.. When u dey complain about money d babe go understand say u no be office.
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by youngberry001(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
who the hell begs ladies for airtime

dude, that's our job not urs undecided
smh
that's my work before miss.

But now i thank lord for blessing my hustle............#mr military
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 07, 2016
I'm no6. sha ... kai!
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by Ewizard(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2016
Do men ask ladies for airtym?

Jus hearin dat...

Not here in Burundi.. undecided
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by gifttracy(f): 6:26pm On May 07, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by McLeyyin: 6:40pm On May 07, 2016
This looks almost like a copy and paste of the other thread. Nothing new. Guys don't do most of these things you mentioned. undecided
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by vicstar(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2016
• • • • • Anyway a counter-thread is inevitable lipsrsealed *sipping roasted orijin* while anticipating

Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by wristbangle: 6:52pm On May 07, 2016
gifttracy:

Originally written by wristbangle and Edited by gifttracy.

So dumb! cool
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by pennytration(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2016
Op is a confirm gold-digger. All her points are centered on money.
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by donholy28(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2016
Only 1 out of 1000 men would do those things listed above...guys get pride„thats why we rarely date richer girlfriends
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by MzPecs(f): 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
wristbangle:

So dumb! cool
Jesus Christ!
This is wicked gringringringrin
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by gifttracy(f): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2016
mystical
Re: Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2016
thnks Op 'Noted cool

(1) (Reply)

Which Category Of Bachelor Do You Belong To? / See How A Guy Wished His Girlfriend Happy Birthday / I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.