Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kinda Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kinda Confused. (690 Views)

How Safe Is This Kinda Sex? / OMG! What Kinda Pussy Is This? (photo) / Ladies.. How Protected Would You Feel With This Kinda Guy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kinda Confused. by boombay(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2016
Hello everyone.
My name is ifeoluwa.
I've been dating my girlfriend over a year. And I really love her so much.
Lemme tell you guys so little things about this lady.
She's decent,beautiful, caring, hardworking, loving and also has a lot of amazing qualities.
Here's the main story.
I've been dating her for over a year now.
All of a sudden I started acting so weird to her like I get super angry at her over little issues or I say very harsh things to her in a very bad manner.
Sometimes I don't respect her privacy and some other silly things I don't want to post here.
This went on for a very long time and she showed me love the more day by day.
She never acted so bad at me all these while until January this year..
She couldn't take it no more and told me she wanted a quit.
I apologized to her and she still insisted she wanted to break up.
I changed my attitude towards her because it was immaturity that made me act so bad to her in the past..
I begged her for months until she agreed to stay just this month.
Ever since then she does things that really hurts. She acts as if she doesn't like me anymore.
She does things that indicates she has low interest in relationship.
Please I really love this lady and I don't want to lose her.
I know I misbehaved to her so bad.
Please what can I do??
I'm really confused.
Re: Kinda Confused. by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 07, 2016
grin smellinganus is once a love guru...hang on lemme ask this handsome guy of romance section wink
Re: Kinda Confused. by Frei(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2016
I used to think about doing shīt like this' - you wanna know how she'll react if you treat her like shīt ' now you know. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kinda Confused. by talk2alabama: 6:29pm On May 07, 2016
There is absolutely nothing u can do mr man. U blew up ur chance... I hav a lady who I did the same too and she told me it's over, I was even ashamed of myself to beg her to come bak into my life... cux I knew no matter what amt I begg, she won't listen... I hav no option than to let go..

This shows us we guys hav to really value what we have...
Re: Kinda Confused. by Sunexy(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2016
Op has low self esteem...free the biatch and work on yasef
undecided
Re: Kinda Confused. by vicstar(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2016
Frei:
I used to think about doing shīt like this' - you wanna know how she'll react if you treat her like shīt ' now you know. tongue

a round of applause for diz nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Kinda Confused. by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 07, 2016
Op I can relate with your story. I had similar experience

Although mine is a bit different. I was actually caught cheating tongue we made up but things never remain same.

I can confidently tell you, your relationship is as good as over. She's only trying to stay in the relationship. But believe me, her heart isn't in it anymore.

When a woman's fed up, nothing's gonna make her stay

Np: when a woman's fed up - R.Kelly

1 Like

Re: Kinda Confused. by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Kinda Confused. by SmellingAnus(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin smellinganus is once a love guru...hang on lemme ask this handsome guy of romance section wink
Op your major problem is immaturity... Not to worry I was once like you and I have had a similar ordeal like you... Listen very well and take this advice from an experienced sexologist, relationship expert... " it's now your turn to endure those shitt you have been giving to her, please as much as possible try not to get angry or show her that you angry when she gives you shitt ... The only way to win her back is through love mixed with patience... Be ready to play the fool for the same period she also played the fool ... I wish I had met you earlier I would have adviced you against taking a woman's love for granted... She will purposely do things to hurt you because you have invested series of hurt into her... When she does something silly, tell her baby understand how you feel , I am sorry... Of course you have to apologise to her at every given opportunity... Treat her with great love because it's the prize you have to pay for your immature treatment you have given to her... Finally, after consistently treating her with love for over a year and she still doesn't change, just politely tell her that you don't deserve her, tell her she is too good for you and you want her to be happy so you are setting her free and ending the relationship.... ( this final act is very honourable if it ever gets to this point) even your conscious will be at peace with you because you did your best to win her back...

2 Likes

Re: Kinda Confused. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 07, 2016
O boy make I no decieve u she no fit stay. All those times weh u dey maltreat her na bcus her eye never open. Now her eye don shine welwel. And ur horse no matter how fast can't meet her donkey again.

U knw how many guys weh better pass u weh dey toast her? Uve given her a good ground to leave but bcus u begged she agreed so that she won't look wicked. Yet inspite of d fact dat she agreed to stay, she still feels like leaving but don't know what excuse to use so she gets irritated at ur actions.

She shdnt have given in to ur begging in d 1st place, that time she threatened to leave was just d best time to leave. Just 4get it ur love don fade for her eyes
Re: Kinda Confused. by Royle2014(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2016
Before a woman makes up her mind to leave a relationship, she has replayed it over and over again in her head (remember this saying "once u have lost her attention, even if u draw it using a 2B pencil, it won't ever be the same").... For real bro, that gurl has moved so far away from u emotionally ( Google map nor go fit even find her)
Give urself a time limit, maybe 6 months. Dont brk up with her, continue playing fool to her nuisance nd treat her to the best of ur capacity. This would not win her back, it's just so that when u guys finally brk up, ur mind would be at rest as u tried amend ur wrongs.... Learn from this experience tho, dont take anyone's care for granted...

1 Like

Re: Kinda Confused. by Antina(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2016
She is gone for good. When next you have another girlfriend, you will be serious about her tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Kinda Confused. by halfricanadian(f): 9:53pm On May 07, 2016
Sorry try work it out tho cry cry cry cry

Not fair d way some guys treats a lady at times
Re: Kinda Confused. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 07, 2016
Nothing guy. Do nothing, just do normal and try not to be too desperate. Everything will fall back in line trust me.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Makes A Person Good-looking? / Bdm / Diary Of An Average Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.