Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,245 members, 7,957,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

7 Reasons You Shouldn't Consider In Isolation Before Saying I Will Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons You Shouldn't Consider In Isolation Before Saying I Will Marry You (698 Views)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons You Shouldn't Consider In Isolation Before Saying I Will Marry You by Medley(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2016
1. He/she played a part in what i am, Today!

Yeah dear friend, you should show gratitude, you don't want to make him/her feel those resources lavished, invested on you wasn't appreciated and you are going ingratiating about it.

But wait, they are lot of other ways you can show gratitude. It must not be marriage, cos it means every time you see the dawn of the day, It's another thank you. It's forever, ask yourself his he/she the one, irreplacable half.
Marriage is too sensitive to be used as a thank you package.

2. He/she was my first!

First love, first date, first soul mate. Psychologically, the first event or occurence of a thing always have this unending & lasting memory - sometimes nostalgic. He/she may be your first, but don't push it for her to be your last. Surely everyone want Interesting story to tell about their spouse. Yes! She is my first and i married her sounds good in a cinderella movie, but not always in real life.
3. He/she is very Industrious,hardworking and provides all i want.

Sure, sure, sure! Who wouldn't want a man that pays the bills and a lady that supports in every little way possible. What you should be more watchful about in marriage is the one that family comes first. Unless, you will only see your faces only in the morning, because one of the spouses always enters when everyone is fast asleep. please don't complain that you can't remember the last time you ate food cooked by her. Or that he don't satisfy you any longer. Just feel satisfied taking selfie with the latest iphone and make sure you show case that givenchy bag of $10,000 - it's called consolation price.

4. Love don't cost a thing, we love each other.

Love shouldn't cost a thing, why must material thing be considered before i can say yes to the man i love. But watch it, you may be the first to complain when it's no longer two of you - children are now involved. Ensure you are saying yes because he is always ready To get that job or become an entrepreneur.

5. Our religious leader said so!

God pass message through someone, yes i know so. But he will not leave us uninformed, no one has the monopoly. Don't jump into marriage for that reason, what are the fact on ground, will he/she be ready to stay for better for worse.(if for worse still exist in this age)

6. My age! What if no one else come asking?

Nowadays, Your age is the last thing to consider, when you can be married today and you are single tomorrow. People aren't ready to make things work,they want it to be always rosy. Unless, you want to be temporarily married, wait till you are sure, remember this is Africa, were many don't want a divorcee.

7. He/she will change when we get married
Yes, you can change him/her, He/she can even decide to stop that habbit. But when? Are you ready to wait? It's probabilistic, you don't gamble in making decision about marriage. It can be dangerous. Gamblers, are always aware that you will give up something for another one big thing that's not promised. What are you ready to give up.

Be very careful to observe that he/she is not just in love with the physical attraction you both have for your bodies, curves... Because when you are in marriage the body may not be that way forever, and it's not going to always be two of you in bed. What you should love, should be eternal and never fading
Compiled by me.

Have i missed any? Add yours
Re: 7 Reasons You Shouldn't Consider In Isolation Before Saying I Will Marry You by SUPERPACK: 7:31pm On May 07, 2016
t
Re: 7 Reasons You Shouldn't Consider In Isolation Before Saying I Will Marry You by Dan42(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2016
U
Re: 7 Reasons You Shouldn't Consider In Isolation Before Saying I Will Marry You by Medley(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2016
Dan42:
U
what's your contribution? You missed first to comment. Lalasticlala , do the needful, if it's front page worthy.
Re: 7 Reasons You Shouldn't Consider In Isolation Before Saying I Will Marry You by LordDecency(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
Mama Segun didn't consider some of the point there....

Nd it's Smooth tongue
Re: 7 Reasons You Shouldn't Consider In Isolation Before Saying I Will Marry You by Medley(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2016
LordDecency:
Mama Segun didn't consider some of the point there....

Nd it's Smooth tongue

Guess you have more to say about mama segun...
Re: 7 Reasons You Shouldn't Consider In Isolation Before Saying I Will Marry You by LordDecency(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2016
Medley:

Guess you have more to say about mama segun...

It's Confidential.... cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Shouldn't Consider In Isolation Before Saying I Will Marry You by Medley(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
LordDecency:

It's Confidential.... cheesy

I have taken the next available flight! Let it remain confidential, before i enter wahala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity {DNA Wahala} / Must READ – The 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew / I Need Your Opinions/suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.