Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,854 members, 7,841,220 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

DELETED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DELETED (1040 Views)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Deleted / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELETED by Boooooooooni: 7:52pm On May 07, 2016
DELETED
Re: DELETED by SUPERPACK: 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
j
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 07, 2016
Some girls dey find ur type sef if u no knw. U will find ur own girl don't worry. Forget abt d societal norm

1 Like

Re: DELETED by oluwamicky06(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2016
Who pass you out?!
Re: DELETED by Royle2014(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2016
Bros just chill. It comes naturally really, nd trying to learn how to be funny and spontaneous around women when u are naturally not funny nor spontaneous means u are trying too hard to please. Just chillax nd one who sees the jokes in ur quietness would come by. Don't change u for anybody
Re: DELETED by iceberylin(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2016
Girls have good sense of humor, once they say YOU ARE BORING forget it....

Except you crack complicated jokes and dumb girl don't get it.
Re: DELETED by Boooooooooni: 8:18pm On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:
Girls have good sense of humor, once they say YOU ARE BORING forget it....

didn't get you bro
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2016
Let the herb speak for you...

Re: DELETED by iceberylin(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2016
Boooooooooni:
didn't get you bro
I used English.... Don't you understand English undecided
Re: DELETED by Emodeee: 8:26pm On May 07, 2016
Royle2014:
Bros just chill. It comes naturally really, nd trying to learn how to be funny and spontaneous around women when u are naturally not funny nor spontaneous means u are trying too hard to please. Just chillax nd one who sees the jokes in ur quietness would come by. Don't change u for anybody

Op, take this advice.

Case closed, everybody start going homecheesy.
Re: DELETED by Boooooooooni: 8:27pm On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:
Re: DELETED by Boooooooooni: 8:27pm On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:
this part
Re: DELETED by iceberylin(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2016
Boooooooooni:
this part

Some girls can't understand a joke except you're blunt.....

If ya Goons find ya jokes funny(depends on the type of goons) then you need to roll with correct girls
Re: DELETED by coolh3ad(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2016
"I never had issues with girls back then till I passed out."....You passed out...How??..Did you faint or were you unconscious for sometime??
Re: DELETED by Forzap: 10:46pm On May 07, 2016
fabiano09:
Let the herb speak for you...

Correct cheesy
Re: DELETED by stevecantrell: 12:23am On May 08, 2016
op you need to be lively and creative...theres always a topic you can raise that will tickle her unless you live in cave in a remote desert, your day to day life exprience will always provide fuel for a good convo.

1 Like

Re: DELETED by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:53am On May 08, 2016
Why must you be the lively one, why can't these girls be the ones to bring the humor. So far, your life is rewarding to you,and your sense of humor appeals to you and others like yourself, then move on with your life; as if bill gate's jokes would make any sense to Nigerian Girls.

(1) (Reply)

Is Best To Walk Away Like I Did? / Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? / Working With Pertinence Group Is The Best!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.