Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama (3812 Views)

We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi / "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / 10 Pictures That Summarise 2016 For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by raker300: 7:56pm On May 07, 2016
Someone once said "you have to be happy yourself to make children happy". Just wondering when a Nigerian president would make a child this happy leaving loving them with loving memories.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by raker300: 7:57pm On May 07, 2016
The whole world will miss Obama

1 Like

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by raker300: 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
These pictures make me love Obama even more

1 Like

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by raker300: 8:00pm On May 07, 2016
I could go on and on but I think I should stop here for now

2 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by raker300: 8:01pm On May 07, 2016
Compare and contrast

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by samyyoung(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
Obama care!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by kuuljay(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
The picture of a child touching obamas head is epic!!! The child was not sure if Obama is a black man so he asked him to touch and feel it and the child exclaimed" it feels like mine "!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by Agunechemba1(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
This is what you miss when you have an uneducated illiterate dictator who is old enough to be a great grand father as president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by johnmartus(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2016
Oga photo tell us why he killed muhammad Gaddafi because the country is more hot than Yemen now

2 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by Diamonddamsel: 9:17pm On May 07, 2016
Lovely pictures.
Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by possibilita(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2016
See as Obama dey move around hmmm but our president is usually confined to Asorock

1 Like

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by malton: 9:45pm On May 07, 2016
cool

Obama is one cool fella though, tbh.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by Rich4god(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2016
raker300:
Compare and contrast
This one really got me laughing...

Just thinking, will Trump be this friendly.

1 Like

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by phemmyutd(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2016
And Buhari ...

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2016
So lovely!!! He is indeed A caring President

3 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by matrix199(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2016
That's a civilised man for you there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by ridwanayo(m): 2:09am On May 08, 2016
He is really humble,but soft,beind the potus makes u brutal sometimes,e.g he killed ghadaafi now libya is now a war-thorned country all thanks to him
I still love him though

1 Like

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by bender79: 3:56am On May 08, 2016
Agunechemba1:
This is what you miss when you have an uneducated illiterate dictator who is old enough to be a great grand father as president.
So how wonderful has Obama performed as president? Inferiority complex the worry you

3 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by koladebrainiac(m): 4:12am On May 08, 2016
Nice one
Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by koladebrainiac(m): 4:21am On May 08, 2016
Sweet

6 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by koladebrainiac(m): 4:22am On May 08, 2016
They get obama we get buhari

8 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by koladebrainiac(m): 4:23am On May 08, 2016
He is soft too..a father

7 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by koladebrainiac(m): 4:23am On May 08, 2016
My favorite

5 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by manmind: 5:11am On May 08, 2016
Our lovely president...., wailers can go and die

6 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by gists: 5:58am On May 08, 2016
Obama is just a US president and like the rest of them, what matters to him most is the protection of American interest in world politics.
BUT IMHO, his style of leadership is something else.
If for nothing else, compared with the Bush administration that wasted thousands of American lives in the Iraqi war and still didn't get any weapon of mass destruction while Alqaeda was waxing stronger, Obama was able to kill Osama bin Ladin without one American citizen being hurt (let alone killed). The world was not thrown into another round of economic recession like in the twilight days of the Bush administration.

Unlike the Bush administration that was matching the deadly US army from one country to another thus racking up more enemies for the US, Obama is racking up more allies for the US. Even Iran is now partially on the side of US (although I suspect this was done to frustrate Russia and ISIS). To those Nigerian Christians who thinks this is a sad news because of their baseless support for Israel (which BTW is a Jewish state and not a christian state), this technically means their will be less tension between Israel and Iran. Just like their is no tension between Saudi and Israel (inspite of the fact that the two countries don't have diplomatic relations). Pardon my naivety, but I just don't see how two US allies will go up in arms against one another - particularly because NONE OF THE MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES CAN TAKE ANY INT'L MILITARY ACTION WITHOUT US BACKING.

Finally, like our own dear millitary, the US army under Obama has "TECHNICALLY" defeated Al Qaeda - just like the Nigerian Army under PMB has "TECHNICALLY" defeated Boko Haram. This does not mean members of the two terror groups have been completely wiped out, but the fact remains that the threat they pose now is no where compared to what they used to pose before the two presidents assumed office.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by bayocanny: 6:39am On May 08, 2016
kuuljay:
The picture of a child touching obamas head is epic!!! The child was not sure if Obama is a black man so he asked him to touch and feel it and the child exclaimed" it feels like mine "!!!!
Hmm, were you there?
Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by bayocanny: 6:42am On May 08, 2016
johnmartus:
Oga photo tell us why he killed muhammad Gaddafi because the country is more hot than Yemen now
If the Op tells you now, what's next step you gonna take?

If u want to know why gaddafi was killed, there are tons of information on the internet
Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by bayocanny: 6:46am On May 08, 2016
bender79:
So how wonderful has Obama performed as president? Inferiority complex the worry you
Stop saying what u don't know, he's one the best president america has ever had
Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by Lucasbalo(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2016
gists:
Obama is just a US president and like the rest of them, what matters to him most is the protection of American interest in world politics.
BUT IMHO, his style of leadership is something else.
If for nothing else, compared with the Bush administration that wasted thousands of American lives in the Iraqi war and still didn't get any weapon of mass destruction while Alqaeda was waxing stronger, Obama was able to kill Osama bin Ladin without one American citizen being hurt (let alone killed). The world was not thrown into another round of economic recession like in the twilight days of the Bush administration.

Unlike the Bush administration that was matching the deadly US army from one country to another thus racking up more enemies for the US, Obama is racking up more allies for the US. Even Iran is now partially on the side of US (although I suspect this was done to frustrate Russia and ISIS). To those Nigerian Christians who thinks this is a sad news because of their baseless support for Israel (which BTW is a Jewish state and not a christian state), this technically means their will be less tension between Israel and Iran. Just like their is no tension between Saudi and Israel (inspite of the fact that the two countries don't have diplomatic relations). Pardon my naivety, but I just don't see how two US allies will go up in arms against one another - particularly because NONE OF THE MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES CAN TAKE ANY INT'L MILITARY ACTION WITHOUT US BACKING.

Finally, like our own dear millitary, the US army under Obama has "TECHNICALLY" defeated Al Qaeda - just like the Nigerian Army under PMB has "TECHNICALLY" defeated Boko Haram. This does not mean members of the two terror groups have been completely wiped out, but the fact remains that the threat they pose now is no where compared to what they used to pose before the two presidents assumed office.
Gbam. You are spot on but becareful before people suffering from Obama Derangement Sydrome starts hurling insults on you.
Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by johnmartus(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2016
bayocanny:

If the Op tells you now, what's next step you gonna take?

If u want to know why gaddafi was killed, there are tons of information on the internet
what i am saying in essence is for him to stop praising evil one
Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by TheAziz: 7:50am On May 08, 2016
This is lovely
Re: Pictures that will make you absolutely fall in love with Obama by Joeyjones(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2016
That's nice they will always remember him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Bode Thomas Really Died Mysteriously. You Will Not Believe This.. / Rec. Of Inec In Osun State, Segun Agbaje Was Beaten To Coma By Angry Youths. / Presidentcovik Trends On Twitter As Imam Roast Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.