Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Tales Of An Endless Love Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales Of An Endless Love Part 3 (511 Views)

(Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner / Tales Of An Endless Love Part 2 / Tales Of An Endless Love - Alexisgist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of An Endless Love Part 3 by alexisgist(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2016
TALES OF AN ENDLESS LOVE PART 3

Alexis stood still and closed his eyes, unable to bring himself to look at Blessing kneeling before him, he loved her still, but letting her back into his life after she broke up with him without any explanation would be unreasoned. He remembered sending her countless text messages since she would not pick his call then, pleading with her to tell him the reason why she was leaving or just see him once to explain in person what really happened. He remembered how he reacted to her leaving him, how he contemplated suicide on two occasions but just couldn’t go through with it; how he cried many times and would refuse to go out with his friends especially Fiddy, who was making things more difficult for him as he could not understand why a grown man would mourn the loss of a girl and refuse to move on. Fiddy was always telling him he was wasting his energy and time on one woman instead of redirecting his energy into having plenty of fun and working hard, so that girls who were better and finer than Blessing would fight to have him. He remembered one of their conversations when Fiddy walked in on him one evening, lying in bed – sobbing.
FLASHBACK.
“Guy, you are still crying over this stupid girl, abi? Let me tell you; if you kill yourself over one girl, a thousand and one will walk past your grave and some will even stop to pee on it”
“Fiddy, you are supposed to be saying things that will make me feel better, and not things that will make me feel worse, you do not understand what love is, do you?”
“Dude, I have always been telling you, love ceased to exist well before Nigeria got her independence. What we have left in this part of the world is merely
Read the complete story here

http://alexisgist..ae/2016/05/tales-of-endless-love-part-3.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Remain Ugly? Then Keep Doing These Things / Fans Blast Actress Anita Joseph For Posting Picture -your Boobs Have Fallen / Make Una Help Me Ask Am Oo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.