Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri (52155 Views)

Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties / President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by kennyman2000(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2016
Okay
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by ekefre4(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by afolabi76: 9:55pm On May 07, 2016
Please Nigerian let's Cooperate with one another . Drop all these ethic propaganda . They have been there over years without killing.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 07, 2016
Na dem dem: no offence. He speaks hausa pass them sef. Even the cows knew who was passing!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by lastmessenger: 9:56pm On May 07, 2016
this change is a scam
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by EmekaBlue(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2016
Cows don turn news fr naija...All thanks to d cowman presido
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by Grahamjnr(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2016
Thank God say na Buhari partner in crime den block!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by Opharhe: 9:57pm On May 07, 2016
Serves him right grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by Spanner4(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2016
grin
Make them block am well well

He neva see anyth

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by AnanseK(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2016
I have not seen even one herdsman in that picture.

Since Jonathan lost the election some people are desperately itching for a showdown , whether through declaration of a new country or though herdsmen they must scuttle the government and country . They will not accept peaceful settlement of issues through law and order and collective positive effort..
I hope superior minds from all parts agree and work to move the country forward.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by Sirnose(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2016
They jux wan threaten Okorocha small,so dat him go dey fully prepared....at least him don see say dem dey Imo state,let him start taking action bfor it gets ugly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by Ivegotsolutions(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2016
How My Village Cow Culture Killed My Two Uncles - Culture - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/3092227/how-village-cow-culture-killed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by limitless777(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2016
who okorocha epp?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by GWMI(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2016
What a world we live in.Karma does really work fast this days .Okorochas you are reaping what you sow.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by ozoemenafn: 10:04pm On May 07, 2016
I beg leave matter for Mathias they dare not try nonsense for OWERRI otherwise both them and their cows would be missen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by rollywise(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2016
This is way too much! I'm not Ibo but I'm highly disappointed at the Ibos in that state cos I know the ibos as those who don't compromise when it comes to their religion or faith as I have never seen an ibo/Muslim. You can't try this as a non indigene in any northern state and now they do it to the number one citizen of the state and went scot free, then why won't the ordinary citizens be slaughtered overnight.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by Captain783598(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2016
Let the government address the Fulani's on how they operate in town.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by Chuksemi(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2016
This Man should come and pay lecturers lemme resume school na.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by annnikky(f): 10:12pm On May 07, 2016
They're his brothers na so he shouldn't complain about it, he should settle with them cos he knows their prblm, after all na d same people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by olamylekan1805(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
haaaaaa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by NorttGate: 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
illuminaty:
No big deal,he's one of them
You people thrive in tribalism,ethnicity,sectionalism. What a people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by ideatoprince18(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2016
Galadimat:
I'll first off give kudos to d amiable governor of Anambra,
AKPOKUODIKE GLOBAL, for d wisdom he employed in
tackling herdsmen nd farmers issues- according to d committee he set
up, dey insist dat villagers nd herdsmen shld bring their grievances to d
committee nd anyone found wanting will pay for damages. Not wen
ur cows destroys some1's farm, witout pleas for compensation u
branded a dagger nd on d process d person got killed nd his kinsmen
will come nd wipe out d whole village. This is d situation on ground,
our elders or leaders made mistake to only look after things that benefit
dem nd dia families without caring abt constituencies, state, and Nigeria whom dey represent at whole. All dis issue abt herdsmen ought to be sorted out long ago but no one cares cos dia interest is self enrichment. At dis point in time I expect our youths to have known dis nd take d war directly to dem. All this insult, hate nd whatever we display on NAIRALAND shows dat our own generation will be worse than what we have now. I thought dis youth of 21st century have something upstairs but mbanu, Nigeria no good den wot is ur contribution toward making it better?
....... av u finished
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by phemmie06(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2016
Let assume that someone is in critical condition and need to be rushed to the hospital, what will happen to that person?
Assuming it happened on Monday morning and the Head of Service is in one of the federal government agency, what will happen to the staff who were delayed by mere cows. The herdsmen are causing more havoc in the entire country, Therefore president need to address his kinsmen before they turn the whole country into animal farm

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by yinkslinks(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2016
see how dirty his state looks like.
Osu175:
Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Gov. Okorocha, Journalists in Owerri.
May 7, 2016

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by illuminaty(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2016
NorttGate:
You people thrive in tribalism,ethnicity,sectionalism. What a people
.....****who is "you people"?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by cybriz82(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2016
Op na thunder go fire u oooo u dey hear me so? Big thunder na em go fire u I swear....cow dey cross road e dn becme news again? Well no b ur fault sha I blame d mod wey sleep dey em eyes.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by Solozzo(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2016
No big deal. Story is familiar to every driver in Nigeria. We all grew up with herdsmen grazing cattle in our communities. Now land is scarce and farm lands are being invaded. At times youth extort money from herdsmen and even rob them and steal thie thier Cattle. We and the herdsmen have become victims of age-old traditions of normadism conservatism entangled in the web of scarce resources, youth criminality and easy assess to arms
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by Osiphibs: 11:20pm On May 07, 2016
Who will bail the cat out off the cage
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by spyder880(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2016
More

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri by ekwoma: 11:26pm On May 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm just passing
The fear of herdsmen is begining of safty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Dino Melaye Being Chauffeured In Benz, Dines With Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.