Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria (50752 Views)

Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by free37: 2:10pm On May 08, 2016
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 08, 2016
trust me Abuja remain the best city in Nigeria, am a present corper in lagos, i lived in abuja for 16years, abuja is just too good, the road network is the best have seen so far.... someone said churchgate is not in abuja, lol church gate is in area 1 now before GSM village.... but i still prefer lagos.... ilu eko......
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by SirShymexx: 2:17pm On May 08, 2016
Rossikki:
Yawwwnnn....Tribalist. We don't need you on this thread... Get lost.

Lmao. Now grasping at straws.

What I can deduce from this thread is that: ya posturing about being a student of black/African history and a patriot are as vacuous as a bell. Like they say: "an empty barrel makes........"

Anyway, as an educator and a tutor, I'd say the first step into the knowledge of black/African history has to start with knowledge-of-self i.e. Knowing who you're and the history of ya immediate environment. And the fact that you know nothing about Nigerian history is absolutely shocking. Yet you disturb folks about useless patriotism and spam black history everywhere. You should be the one educating me about Nigeria and its people - not the other way around. What a shame!

Regardless, it is never too late. Grab a book and read. And don't let me catch ya ignorant arse slipping again. You can start with the history of Ijebus from the 13th century and their trading posts on the coast. Then read about the ethnicity of the Ayamgburen of Ikorodu, Elepe of Epe, Oniru (I'm sure you've seen Toolz Oniru allude to being Ijebu a few times), Elegushi etc.. Conclude ya history lesson by reading about the Eyo festival and Ijebu settlements in Eko (Lagos Island). Stop there for now till further notice.

I'm out, Mr Rose. Lol

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossikki: 3:06pm On May 08, 2016
Krucifax:

Nor is Abaji but your words are lost on that poster. You shouldn't have bothered answering. Learned long ago not to haggle with slow people. Let them live in that small dark cave that is their poor unintelligent minds.
Absolutely... We must never let negative energy people obstruct our senses.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossikki: 3:07pm On May 08, 2016
Checked86:
My own little home in FCT
Not bad at all dude... cool
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by pjetta007(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm
Breath taking
I would love to visit Abuja someday
Prayer answered......send ur CV
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 3:20pm On May 08, 2016
Rossikki:
You are wrong. Central Lagos is improving on a daily basis, and is much better than it was 5 or 10 years ago in terms of infrastructure.
I am talking of Lagos of 30 to 40 years ago when Race course now know as TBS used to be golden and when the 25 storied independence Bldg used to be the tallest in Africa before it turns to home for vagrants and when Tinubu Square used to be golden. Nnamdi Azikwe street used to remind of 5th Avenue. All those projects and buildings include NITEL House , 1004 at V/I were just left to rot when the capital moved to Abuja. That's what I am talking about not 5 or 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by allhavesinned: 3:48pm On May 08, 2016
Chaii......my people there is God oooo in PEJ voice, Abuja and Lagos is far from being a city compared with cities like Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Putrajaya ( all in Malaysia ) that started the same time with Nigeria even Nigeria started before them but you cant even compare Abuja with Damansara Outskirt of Kuala Lumpur. Imagine there is no Abuja or Lagos Skyline... God we need development in Nigeria, I mean infrastructural development.

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by myfantasies(f): 3:55pm On May 08, 2016
pjetta007:

Prayer answered......send ur CV
Tanks alot

But i said visit, not base.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 08, 2016
Y'all should checkout Asokoro Island, which will house the new presidential villa
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by kellyJames5(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2016
400billionman:

You can stay in Gwagwalada, Nyanya, Kuje, Zuba or Lugbe.

those are villages, if you want to feel Abuja, you'd abode in Maitama,Asokoro,Wuse,Areas 1,2,11,Garki..... etc.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by gfullmoon(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2016
Niger Deltans will start militancy again o, on sighting this pictures.

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2016
safarigirl:
that's not the picture in question, is it?

Obviously it's.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by brajy(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2016
God i wish to have one house at least in dis area in abuja. God pick my call.

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 08, 2016
SirShymexx:
Rossikki

I saw Abuja (the pride of Nigeria) and it looks decent. Till I saw Luanda and Harare and, I thought I'd be prouder if I were Angolan or Zimbabwean. Then I saw Seychelles, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, and South Africa and, I thought there's nothing to be proud of in Abuja, the pride of Nigeria..

Holy moly, when I saw South American, Gulf states, Asian, and Western/European cities - I said, "fvck Abuja, fvck Nigeria - dear God, why art thou forsaken me?". grin

Mediocrity.
in terms of infrastructure and beauty, Abuja or any part of Nigeria can not compare with Angola capital... Mehn.. No way, and thanks to Our dear Nigeria deltan bro, Angola is now ahead of us in Oil production.
Still Abuja remains my Nigerian best, anytime, anyday

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 08, 2016
400billionman:
Rossikki, has the Abuja World Trade Centre been completed?

I just saw a Churchgate tower among your pictures.
ChurchGate towers is in Abuja too naa.. Nawa oo
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by adconline(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2016
Rossikki:

“Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.”

― Michael Jackson
The difference is, it's the truth you speak to urself that sets you free not the one you know, but refuse to accept.
Abuja is nothing compared to all those cities.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 5:27pm On May 08, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Obviously it's.
it"s not.

The picture in question has a masquerade tree and an arched entrance-way, the one you re-posted has a billboard.

The picture I've been defending has no billboard in it, go check again
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by godunia(m): 5:36pm On May 08, 2016
Photoshop.i now no that the beautiful pictures I see are not what they seem. Chai, camera can lie
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2016
safarigirl:
it"s not.

The picture in question has a masquerade tree and an arched entrance-way, the one you re-posted has a billboard.

The picture I've been defending has no billboard in it, go check again

Then you are defending ignorantly.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2016
Over 80% of the fund used in putting those structures in place camw from oil proceed. Where is the oil explored? I leave that for you to answer. South South have been fools all the while.

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 8:07pm On May 08, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Then you are defending ignorantly.
...or you've been arguing ignorantly.

Everyone else seems to agree more with me, maybe it wasn't the third picture like you kept saying

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Ablitmuspaper(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2016
come...come...Dts ma house up dia
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by swagifted(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2016
Krucifax:
Abuja pics Katampe Hill
went to that katampe once.... Na so i open mouth till i comot... I never knew abuja had lowkey fresh zones like that....
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Tellemall: 9:29pm On May 08, 2016
evegran:

They don't *

Doubting is allowed though, till they come to Abuja themselves. smiley

Right? Seeing is believing. smiley
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Checked86: 10:02pm On May 08, 2016
Rossikki:
Not bad at all dude... cool
thank you.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Checked86: 10:04pm On May 08, 2016
malton:

That's not little bro... You're blessed! I wish even more blessings for you!
thank you. Blessings will never leave your presence, too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by comradeson: 10:14pm On May 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

Breath taking

I live in Abuja.Let's hook up sometime.I will buy ur flight tickets.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by nobosaba(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

Breath taking

Hola anytime you feel like... My treat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) / Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing? / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.