Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

OOPS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OOPS (826 Views)

Oops! Alia Just Got “grammar-ed” By Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Check Out Their F / Science Finally Reveals How Long S*x Should Last.. Oops! / Oops! The Camel Toe On This Sierra Leonean Model Though (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OOPS by Lagban(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2016
There is dix Lady av bn crushing on for yrs. I won't lie to u, I like her so much but the problem is that she kept on ''putting me on a long thing '- saying we can only be fwendz and nt bf& gf. I don't wanna be fwend zoned so I av bn trying to avoid her for months now . I tried deleting her no on my phone but up till now av nt forgotten her phone no . I kept on thinking about her everyday despite trying to move on . I saw her today I couldn't resist her on sighting her but I had to form a bad guy by not relating well with her like b4 but deep down , I am still tripping for big tym.
I tried other options by chatting up other ladies and asking them out yet her picture keeping flashing thru my brain at end of d day when I am about to sleep.

I like girls like YQ but I have two basic problems : 1. Fear of approaching the ladies I admire so much bkos I was turned down b4 and that I may not be loved back 2. I am confused kos I don't know those tbat like me from those that don't give a fu*ck.

Pls I dont want to be fwend zoned and at the same time I dont want to die of "konji".

I need the basic skills in winning ladies hearts ...when it comes to ladies , I am nt always the lucky and fortunate type ; I have nightmares .

I need you to help me I am nt getting younger anymore
Re: OOPS by talk2alabama: 10:47pm On May 07, 2016
Op u dnt hav money. Dats just ur problem.. make money.. no babe will turn u down allah

1 Like

Re: OOPS by talk2alabama: 10:48pm On May 07, 2016
As I dey so nw, I no fit toast babe onto say chips are seriously down.. buh na wen money just show.. ehen.. I go toast.

1 Like

Re: OOPS by KingsJohnson(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2016
talk2alabama:
Op u dnt hav money. Dats just ur problem.. make money.. no babe will turn u down allah

Money is not everything my friends, you guys needs to change dis disturbing mentality that women are items to be bought with money cus the last tym I checked, they are not. The way you hold yourself out to others matters a lots, for if you fink money is everything on earth you will definitely be attracted to people who thinks lyk you.

@Op believe me all you need in dis whole wide world to surmount dis ur current challenge is within you for no amount of books or talks can help you. Dat a lady once turn down your advances is not a reason to back off forever. Great man and women never give up no matter what.

1 Like

Re: OOPS by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 07, 2016
undecided undecided

*All is well *

1 Like

Re: OOPS by kiddoiLL(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2016
yeye
Re: OOPS by flexyfit(f): 11:15pm On May 07, 2016
it's not all about money...maybe d babe is trying to play hard...ADVICE=don't stop...keep going...she will accept later...no girl wants to be called a "CHEAP"....she just want to play hard...if u really love her...DON'T GIVE UP ON HER.....

1 Like

Re: OOPS by iceberylin(m): 11:17pm On May 07, 2016
Ego
Re: OOPS by talk2alabama: 11:22pm On May 07, 2016
KingsJohnson:

Money is not everything my friends, you guys needs to change dis disturbing mentality that women are items to be bought with money cus the last tym I checked, they are not. The way you hold yourself out to others matters a lots, for if you fink money is everything on earth you will definitely be attracted to people who thinks lyk you.

@Op believe me all you need in dis whole wide world to surmount dis ur current challenge is within you for no amount of books or talks can help you. Dat a lady once turn down your advances is not a reason to back off forever. Great man and women never give up no matter what.
op pls let's tell ourselves the truth abeg. Every lady has a price tag! Dats it

1 Like

Re: OOPS by UrWorstNitemare: 11:45pm On May 07, 2016
Lagban:
There is dix Lady av bn crushing on for yrs. I won't lie to u, I like her so much but the problem is that she kept on ''putting me on a long thing '- saying we can only be fwendz and nt bf& gf. I don't wanna be fwend zoned so I av bn trying to avoid her for months now . I tried deleting her no on my phone but up till now av nt forgotten her phone no . I kept on thinking about her everyday despite trying to move on . I saw her today I couldn't resist her on sighting her but I had to form a bad guy by not relating well with her like b4 but deep down , I am still tripping for big tym.
I tried other options by chatting up other ladies and asking them out yet her picture keeping flashing thru my brain at end of d day when I am about to sleep.

I like girls like YQ but I have two basic problems : 1. Fear of approaching the ladies I admire so much bkos I was turned down b4 and that I may not be loved back 2. I am confused kos I don't know those tbat like me from those that don't give a fu*ck.

Pls I dont want to be fwend zoned and at the same time I dont want to die of "konji".

I need the basic skills in winning ladies hearts ...when it comes to ladies , I am nt always the lucky and fortunate type ; I have nightmares .

I need you to help me I am nt getting younger anymore

I THOT I HEARD SOMEBODY CALL MA NAME angry
Re: OOPS by Lagban(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2016
flexyfit:
it's not all about money...maybe d babe is trying to play hard...ADVICE=don't stop...keep going...she will accept later...no girl wants to be called a "CHEAP"....she just want to play hard...if u really love her...DON'T GIVE UP ON HER.....
This is the 2nd yr oooo but she still picks my call, I do pay her visit (up to 2hrs per visit) once in a while .
Re: OOPS by flexyfit(f): 11:34am On May 08, 2016
Lagban:
This is the 2nd yr oooo but she still picks my call, I do pay her visit (up to 2hrs per visit) once in a while .
....don't count all the things u have been doing....just focus on getting her....remember...girls like to play hard to get....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can U Do This / New Pen*s & Vulva Implant Will Alert Your Cell Phone When Ur Man/woman Is Cheati / u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.